We post classroom kino

>We post classroom kino

Post em

The teacher stopped it before we got to see her tiddies, though.

I swear I saw A Beautiful Mind three times in the same year

i watched this movie in a different class all four years of high school

Our teacher nervously fast forwarded through the sex scene while the entire class giggled

Here's some genuine biology kino. Because of this movie ill watch almost anything with Jude law or Ethan hawk

Still one of my favorite movies to this day.

Based equipment-complimenting urine sampling doc bro

YOU BLITZ ALL NIGHT

I got to watch an episode of Blackadder in history class for WW1.

We saw Big and they just turned the TV off and let it run during the boob scene.

Another just let the Fight Club sex scene run which was mad awkward.

my brother's bio teacher showed this and he cried lol.

I mean I did too when I saw it but at least I was alone.

My freshman-yearEnglish teacher showed pic related and he covered the projector bulb with a piece of cardboard and shouted the Star Wars theme during the sex scene.

Saw this in 7th grade science class because we were learning about genes.

Probably saw this at least once for every year I was in high school

>Watched Breakfast Club in my psychology class

First time I ever watched it. Shit was cash.

I've watched it more times on my free time
than i've seen in school

the classroom kino to end all classroom kino

hivemind

That plus The Man in the Iron Mask, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Cyrano de Bergerac were French class kino.

>mfw the teachers said we grown up enough to see tits

You can probably guess where I'm from.

They played it in the gymnasium for everyone on at least a couple occasions that I can remember.

What films from the past 20 years do you think will become classroom essentials?

That's the most Kino thing imaginable. Based Ruskies

You either hate it or love it

i thought it was ok

I cried a bit

thought that this was one of those movies that everyone universally loved

I watched it in grammar class or was it composition? Can't remember anymore.

When I was in school I was shown Les Mis in AP World History and Cyberbu//y in Health class, I could see Les Mis at least becoming an essential. Also I've knew a high school science teacher that showed Sunshine but apparently his students weren't into it.

Saw half of this in a class

My teacher rewound it so we could watch again. She (yes she) was all like "y'all wanna see the boob and butt scene again?" She was cool. Had movie posters all over the classroom.

Jewish propaganda. Blacks are largely illiterate.

My History teacher was based

Female teachers are always so lax about that kind of thing. We were watching a youtube video about tides in my Biology class and one of the recommended videos was a girl in a bikini with her ass in the camera as the thumbnail. Everyone noticed it right away and got all tense because we were hoping she'd close the window without seeing it but of course she mouses over it and goes OH SHIT LOOK AT THIS.

My teacher couldn't show us the movie itself but we did watch behind the scenes stuff.

An absolute must have for English class!

yes

where my spanish class anons at

This is a good one.

I remember watching this in literature class for some reason and right after this flick we watched Romero's Land of the Dead,I didn't really have anything to do with the class I think the professor only wanted to kill time in some Holiday, but I recall other professor (his superior?) asking about the movie and our professor just told him it was about some ghetto kids improving his lives through martial arts or something like that so the other professor was OK with it, nobody complained about Land of the Dead either.

yep

Jeffe, what is a plethora?

Any Australians have to watch that abo movie about the stolen children and they walked along the fence?

I got to show this in my English class, does that count?

>Cal-kuh-las?

what age and how did they react? I watched that movie when I was 16 or 17 and it made me cry like a baby.

Sounds like a rad teacher user

History teacher (great dude) showed us the opening scene when learning about WW2

my Calc teacher when I was 16 showed this the last few days of school while we colored and had snacks, it was fucking awesome.

Three or four years ago in my 11th grade English class, I'm 21 now. I chose it because my teacher at the time trusted my taste in Movies, and I told her that it had a mostly positive ending. Plus it's about writing.

Nearly everyone cried, and three of the autistic kids loved it

I remember some flick that is very similar to this one, it's about some kids building a rocket with a motorcycle, main character is a white kid that becomes a NASA engineer when he grows-up and he other kid is a very girly looking american Indian boy that the main character never sees again after their adventure is over, there are some bullies that want to destroy their rocket and I remember watching it on HBO.

Anybody knows the name of it?

Had to watch this like 3 times here in Germany

Top kek, fucking losers.

concannon?

??

>they say a child conceived out of love has a greater chance of happiness...they don't say that anymore
>that's an old edition but i know it all by heart
>YOU WANT ME TO PROVE IT TO YOU I'LL PROVE IT TO YOU....i do...
>I'm proud of you vincent.
>Maybe I'm not going away, maybe I'm going home

It took me a long time to appreciate this movie and I can't believe this level of film was shown in a public school alongside the 1000+1 MUH FOOTBALL movies. Such a simple yet timeless plot, outstanding cinematography and acting, every character had such weight to them. It's till my favorite movie of all time, none other can make me cry on viewing.

Lorenzo oil

damlol didn't see it was posted already but Gattaca is a fucking masterpiece. There's so many layers to it and the heartbreak is real.

I would've laughed but now that I'm a bit older I completely understand. I can't stop my eyes from watering even just hearing the theme.

It's Once in a Blue Moon (1995)

teacher accidentally stopped it at the tiddies

The Social Network

All the movies ITT seem pretty standard, I watch them all in the same classes as well. But I watched this movie in US history of all things, and I've never seen it posted in this type of thread

Fucking love A Knight's Tale. One of my favorites.

Daughter's middle name is Buttercup.