Brit/pol/ - Support UKIP - Deport Lithuanian Clunge

>Feminist demand May suspend Tory MP for Men's Rights speech
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/13/feminists-suspend-mens-rights-mp/

All UK schoolchildren should take pledge of allegiance to Britain – Ahmadi Muslim group declares
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Britain set for hottest day of the year next week
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-weather-britain-set-for-hottest-day-of-the-year-next-week-as/

>Turkish sailors jailed for 42 years over record UK cocaine bust
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/turkish-sailors-jailed-for-42-years-over-record-uk-cocaine-bust/

>Labour leadership: Party wins appeal against voting rules which would have allowed 117,000 new members to vote, most likely for Corbyn
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37057589

>Norway may block UK return to European Free Trade Association
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Russia-UK relations: May and Putin pledge to improve ties
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37029507

>UK industrial output grew at the fastest rate for 17 years in the April-to-June quarter
bbc.com/news/business-37021008

>UK tourism boosted by fall in pound
bbc.com/news/business-37009735

>French to be forced to take refugees into homes
express.co.uk/news/world/699096/migrant-crisis-Calais-France-refugees-Emmanuelle-Cosse

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/13/liam-fox-and-boris-johnson-locked-in-feud-over-who-controls-brit/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739155/Nigel-Farage-takes-new-moustache-meet-people-goes-canvassing-Ukip-final-time.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/01/larry-loses-collar-in-most-brutal-fight-yet-with-palmerston/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jeremy-clarkson-apologises-for-brexit-rubbishes-boris-johnson-as-foreign-secretary_uk_57a4c8c7e4b04ca9b5d2da68?utm_hp_ref=eu-referendum
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-37069234
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
rotherham.gov.uk/download/downloads/id/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yUwW108ITzw
skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1747892&page=18
youtube.com/watch?v=kHrJSkORhIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was just about to make a thread, ya beat me to it.

Breaking up with my gf today lads

Hold me

MORE STUFF
>Liam Fox and Boris Johnson locked in feud over who controls Britain's foreign policy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/13/liam-fox-and-boris-johnson-locked-in-feud-over-who-controls-brit/

>Nigel Farage takes his new moustache out to meet the people as he goes canvassing for Ukip for the final time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739155/Nigel-Farage-takes-new-moustache-meet-people-goes-canvassing-Ukip-final-time.html

>Larry loses collar in 'most brutal fight yet' with Foreign Office's Palmerston
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/01/larry-loses-collar-in-most-brutal-fight-yet-with-palmerston/

>Jeremy Clarkson Apologises For Brexit, Rubbishes Boris Johnson As Foreign Secretary
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jeremy-clarkson-apologises-for-brexit-rubbishes-boris-johnson-as-foreign-secretary_uk_57a4c8c7e4b04ca9b5d2da68?utm_hp_ref=eu-referendum

***REAL THREAD***

Why're you breaking up with her lad?

any particular reason?

It's been a bit shit for a while tbqh but she wants to move in together now and I feel like I'm leading her on. It's been 18 months I don't think it's going to get any better

Ah ok, best of luck lad.
After its all said and done go to your local and get a pint.

>tfw

Who hungover and /pizza for breakfast/ here?

Just Karjala beer to accompany beeries, carrot, toasts and tea

>mfw woman in ASDA pronounces 'thingy' like 'thin-geh'

Where are these people from? The Midlands?
its thingy not thin-gey

looks comfy, where is that?

>greasy pizza for breakfast

Vote UKIP if you blame immigrants for your own failures in life.. Sad sacks!

>0.02 quid

2 bitcorbyns have been deposited into your account.

Bideford

I'll blame migrants for all the ficki ficki in Rotherham.

How's that?

The rape gangs didn't happen because they were immigrants. . they happened because of the conditions put upon immigrants by racist old people

and mainy because of Tory austerity.

Jews trying to take down Corbychev.

"HURR IF I CALL SOMETHING BAIT I DONT HAVE TO ARGUE AGAINST IT BECAUSE IM A RETARDED RACIST WHO CANT REASON HURR IMMIGRANTS ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL MY TROUBLES NOT AUSTERITY AND BANKERS HURR"

Sheeple.

>O-oy vey look goyim a nazi, everyone hate him now

this. seriosuly its scientifically proven that 90% of what we are is environmental.

>neo nazis will never understand this

SAD!

Yabbo general

Shame we don't have more poles over here like yourself with some sense.. fat chance of that happening after the referendum result now though :(

We don't want to let the Great British Minge become extinct. Can't have all them foreign fannies in our own backyard.

> When Harry Truman left office in 1953, he had no income but his army pension of $112.56 a month. He had to take out a bank loan while negotiating a deal to write his memoirs. That was the way of things all over the Anglosphere. It was part of the tradition of modest Anglo-Saxon government. When Bob Menzies, Australia’s longest-serving Prime Minister, left office in 1966 after 18 years in power, having given up a lucrative legal career for politics, he could not afford to buy a house in Melbourne.

Britain has one of the highest rates of interacial marriage in the world.. clearly the great british minge doesn't mind immigration too much. Only the racist coffin dodgers

Just wanna stop in and say Cara is cute and I like her.

>dyed hair
Thot.

Sadly, as usual it's the Great British Dong that pioneers the racemixing. It's always fucking a white males who race mix more.

>Go out on stage and stand like a superhero

reminder all threads with brietbart links are started by shills

saged

ageist much?

Yeah we're not denying that you fuckwad.
Let me break it down for you:

>Pakistan is an environment in which rape is more prevalent/acceptable for young men (especially against Kaffir women).
>Immigrants come to the UK from this rape filled environment.
>People are surprised when they commit rape against white women at higher rates than white british men who have grown up in white communities where rape is considered a utterly despicable act of barbarity.

I have no doubt that if I raised a pakistani child from birth with my girlfriend in England that he would be very unlikely to rape anyone. It's not that Pakistanis have a rape gene. But when you import third world people and make no attempts at integration, you import third world culture and thus third world problems.

tl;dr: I'm scared of foreigners and have a low IQ

Reminder one of the most evil men in history: Tony Blair the cuck is Scottish, born in Edinburgh in fact.

Absolute douchebag and i hope Jeremy Corbyn punches him in the face if he hasn't already.

Just don't reply. They're paid shills Stop encouraging their disruption of discussion.

I wish I got payed for arguing with right wing idiots.. I'd be a millionaire !

Pattern recognition is the building block of IQ you rancid shit.

No, you'd be dirt poor because you're not doing a very good job at it.

Just saw this on the news lads.
TOP KEK.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-37069234

the religion of peace strikes again.

He is though because you're replying. fucking stop it.

Cohabiting is the cheapest way to live. Move in with her. Carefully engineer some way to make her break up with you when you're ready to move on.

You've yet to counter with anything other than "WAAH IM HAVING MY IDIOTIC VIEW CHALLENGED YOU MUST BE SHILL"

Grow up kid.. come back to discuss politics when you have an adult brain that isn't poisoned by filth from the Daily Fail or the Scum.

>Bradford
Feels bad man.

Deport cara first

Solid baseless ad hominum bro.

As soon as you think of any kind of counter argument, please let us know.

Cara is fucking ugly

US population: 318.9 million
>60 medals

UK population: 64.1 million
>30 medals

We are 1/5th of their population. Proportionately we are basically number 1 right?

I don't see what harm replying does. Is it going to sway my view? No. Is it going to say other people's views? No. Someone presents him with a sound argument and every time he throws a strawman fallacy back in return, half of it in capital letters. It's just making him look a bit silly.

How do I come to terms with the fact that my dick is so big that it cannot point directly upwards without going soft?

Yep. Though to be fair, if it was all proportional we wouldn't be first.

USA getting BTFO

She's not really smart, can't deny that, but she's rather a delicate example of the English rose standard.

Body wise she's fine. something about her face is weird though.

>racists made me rape little children

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave or your wife.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>He said that raping me is his prayer to god.
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

Cheers. Think I'll do just that

I own my home mate I'm not inviting someone I'm not interested in long term to move in to it

ID probably changed because 4G

whatever helps you rationalize the loss

>hurr we didn't even want to rule the colonies.

US team is 10% white, at least the UK team is 35%-ish white.

>r-r-rule britannia ;_;

It encourages him to keep replying and filling threads with shit.

Be honest lads.

How soon will England go full NatSoc?

10 years?

Oh yeah forgot to post this yesterday. Have I made a mistake?

rotherham.gov.uk/download/downloads/id/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham.pdf

>In April 2006 there was a prosecution in Blackpool for the multiple rape of a 16 year old girl by four men. Two of the men, illegal immigrants, were jailed as a result of the prosecution. The victim and a friend were given alcohol at an Indian restaurant before being taken to an attic and assaulted. One victim said she was abused by four men.

>toryscum meme™

>Interviews with senior members revealed that none could recall the issue ever being discussed in the Labour Group until 2012. Given the seriousness of the subject, the evidence available, and the reputational damage to the Council, it is extraordinary that the Labour Group, which dominated the Council, failed to discuss CSE until then. Some senior members acknowledged that that was a mistake. Asked if they should have done things differently, they thought that as an administration they should have tackled the issues 'head on', including any concerns about ethnic issues.

>that the Labour Group, which dominated the Council

btw chaps this report is required reading for brit/pol/

>live in a coastal tourist trap
>D and NL license plates fucking everywhere since Brexit

Are Dutch and German's so tightfisted that they'll change their holiday plans at the last minute just because the pound had a hiccup?

how do continental cars get to your shitty Island?

Do you have a bridge that spans the entire English channel?

Tory austerity created the conditions in which rape gangs were able to spring up. Think of it as fertilising the soil. The institutional and every-day racism they face aren't helpful either.

>Captives
And they obviously do not view them as captives

>Taking Quran verses out of context

Sad.

Can't be soon enough.

We won brexit didn't we user?
We beat the globalists once, im sure our kin across the pond can do it again.

That being said gambling is a fools game in my humble opinion.

He doesn't know.... Sadly there is a tunnel. Britain should have no such connection with the Continent.

So, low IQ Ukippers, what began your irrational hatred of foreigners?

The Dover Calais tunnel you quintuple nigger

The Channel tunnel alone took 21 million back in 2014

With the way some of the ex-army lads i know are talking it'll be within the next 6 years easy unless our government does a 180.

Uh oh, two big ugly towers have been proposed in Manchester, close to the beautiful Town Hall area.

how am I supposed to know about random meme-infrastructure in Europe?

Big tunnel and rail that goes under the channel. Also ferries.

So, low IQ Leftists, what began your irrational hatred of Britain?

source?

Even in context, those quotations are shit.

If you think Muslims can magically only read them in context either, you are retarded. Savages look for an excuse to justify themselves, and if your creed gives it, civilisation and savagery become synonymous.

It's the longest undersea tunnel in the world (the Japs have a longer tunnel overall but not as much is submerged.

Anyone ready for the happening today 200 million dead burgers

Disliking foreigners is perfectly rational. Homophilia and all that. Homogenous communities have higher level of social cohesion, trust and happiness.
also. Funny how low IQ man crashed the EU with no survivors.

Yeah... I've clearly won here. Bye bye baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUwW108ITzw

Proof?

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1747892&page=18
Can't find an actual site for the development

yeah but it's retarded and also total shit.

why not just build a Hyperloop?

>Tory austerity created the conditions....
Rotherham child abuse ran from 1997-2013. The child abuse predated 'tory austerity' by 13 years.

Even if there was a causal link between getting less benefits and raping children (pretty fucking spurious), it really isn't shown by the evidence we have here.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHrJSkORhIA

Go to 5:30

We pakis are taking over :)

>being poor made me rape little children
>And they obviously do not view them as captives
They obviously do. Get a little girl drunk and in your car BOOM you've got a captive sex slave. And Rotherham is a Labour constituency. Why don't other poor people form rape gangs all around the country and rape little children? Why are you defending paedophiles? Are you a paedophile too? Sad.

Muhammad himself was a paedophile. One of his wives, Aisha, was 6 years old when he married her and nine when he first raped her. The Quran permits rape of captive sex slaves in black and white. That's what their book teaches and that's what their preachers preach. Nothing to do with context.

Ignoring reality. Sad.

>is presented with argument
>asserts he has won nonetheless

Taking over what? The ghetto? You are like niggers in America.

Thatcher destroying the industry, etc.

tl;dr

least he wasn't polish

Were they patented in the 1990s?

Kek. Lad I won £3,000 on Brexit. It's easy money.

I'm not really a habitual better, but this is straight up easy money, straight from libshit pockets.

(pic related added another 500)

>tl;dr
Completely and utterly lost the argument.

>Thatcher destroying the industry, etc.
Why don't unemployed miners form rape gangs?