The Force Awakens > Rogue One

The Force Awakens > Rogue One

Rogue One was forgettable as fuck. I can't remember one single character's name. The only character I thought was remotely interesting was the fucking robot. Plot was okay, but nothing I'd watch twice.

Meanwhile The Force Awakens gets a lot of hate from you guys, but at least it had a memorable plot and some very interesting characters like Kylo Ren.

Also: Daisy > Felicity
Felicity's fucking fish mouth irritates the shit out of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just watch the review already, it points everything out

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

i hope he does rouge one next

Yeeah, thanks, but I'd rather not watch 1 hour of some guy I don't care about stating his opinion about a movie I've already had more than enough time to think and discuss about.

>memorable plot
well yeah, if you didn't remember it after seeing it 3 times you must have alzheimer's or something

STOP

Star Wars shouldn't have survived in the mainstream past the 1980s. Any fictional story should conclude within a decade from the date it was conceived.

If you like it that much you'd watch it. its very insightful

Kill yourself.

>memorable plot
>I remember it because it basically just copies ANH
>oh look another death star
>therefore it's memorable

Fuck off back to /reddit/ faglord.

suck rlm dick much?

Nope, I didn't watch either of those video and I don't intend to.

I stopped watching Rogue One after 5 minutes it didn't even have a big yellow wall of text at the start

>Reddit > Kinography
FTFY

Neither of them are very memorable. From Rogue One I remember only the fan service bit with darthie skewering the rebels, from the the Force Awakens the death of Solo but not because it was well made scene but hamfisted.

keep shilling while your false god is exposed lmao

Rogue One was the most manufactured, sterile thing I've ever seen for a movie of that scale. Just look at how many times characters are introduced with their full name and some handy exposition, and how often they try to force significance into people and events that nobody gives a shit about while always playing it totally safe.

stop shilling your shitty video faggot

Not the guy who posted it but Why does the video bother you so much?

So tell us why Rogue One is better then, faggot.

It isn't. I think his point was they are equally shit.

TFA has some good stuff in it, we've never really seen a rogue stormtrooper or a distraught young villain in Star Wars, and overall the cast is good and charismatic (even Daisy sells that sense of innocence and adventure despite playing a poorly written character), and from a technical standpoint the film was well directed and knows how to stay fast paced and engaging, a lot of practical effects are a plus as well, though overall the new death star and constant callbacks to ANH brings it down for me - still a fun watch though

rogue one on the other hand I don't have much to say about, it's so bland and boring there's literally nothing to discuss. at least TFA had this board talking about it all the time, be it positively or negatively

Who's the false god?

I couldn't care less about a mr plinkett knock-off video, but it pisses me off that some faggot is shilling it on this board all the time
Sup Forums is not your advertising space

My thoughts exactly.

>we've never really seen a rogue stormtrooper

but they did nothing with it. he was a stormtrooper for the first minutes but the moment he took of his helmet he became a generic Han Solo type character. He even shoots multiple of his former comrades without blinking an eye, crying in excitement. What the fuck J.J. Wasn't one of his buddies dying a turning point in the prologue, remember the one marking his helmet with blood? You might think he would still empathize with his still "brainwashed" mates he spent his whole life together but he straight up murders his way out of there. No conflict, no conscience, no questions asked. He is a good boy now so he gets to kill the baddies. It's so poorly fucking written. Then he stays with the resistance but why and what was the alternative, where did he want to go? He talked about leaving, but where? No destination, no motivation just the Han Solo routine where a character just wants to get out until he sees the good cause and saves the day. So you're right the idea was somewhat original (for TFA's standard anyway) but they drowned it in tropes, cliches and poor writing.

what's the point of arguing about which piece of shit smells worse?

also,
>Daisy > Felicity
top fucking kek
not saying felicity is great, but daisy's acting is absolute horseshit

Rogue One > TFA
Jyn > Rey
Felicity Jones > Daisy Ridley
FACT

>felicities mouth annoys me but daisys doesn't
They are both shit actors and both movies aee forgettable garbo

Funny how the only black stormtrooper in the entire empire goes rogue

>Rogue One was the most manufactured, sterile thing
That would almost make sense if it weren't juxtaposed to Awakens, a movie that copies the plot of the original in its entirety and whose climax is a 40 year old Harrison Ford idea.

TFA is the better movie but it's entirely lab made. If R1 had been, there wouldn't have been reshoots and it wouldn't look like a damn frankenstein monster.

>annoyed by jones' mouth
>and not ridleys though
Daisy is just as annoying if not 100 times moreso she's terrible in it. Both movies are forgettable

>Also: Daisy > Felicity
wrong