Great British Bake Off winner Nadiya Hussain loves being British

>During the interview with host Kirsty Young, Luton-born Nadiya says she believes the best way to deal with such abuse is to refuse to react and instead instil a love of Britain in her own family.

>'I don’t need to even that out because if somebody is being negative I need to be the better person.

>'Because I have young children, the one thing I don’t want my kids to do is have a negative attitude of living in the UK.

>‘Yes, there are those negative people but they are the minority. I love being British and I love living here.

>'This is my home and it always will be regardless of all the other things that define me.

>‘I want my kids to be proud of that. I don’t want my kids to grow up with a chip on their shoulder, so I live as positively as I can.’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739425/Bake-s-Nadiya-Hussain-reveals-racist-abuse-life.html

Her wearing a headscarf is still annoying as hell.

Anyone who wins Bake-Off becomes honourary Anglo. I'm pretty sure it's enshrined in law

>I love being British and I love living here.
I love being paid for doing nothing and my kids feed by money from jizya.

>bake cake
>get much hate

We must stop this its 216 guys

Where in Sharia law does it saw that brother?

desu you have to love British food and sweets to win it

she had to put a lot of time into learning it, more so than most

How would Gary Johnson fix this problem?

So? I don't care about her problems, go get raped and beaten like the white girls in Rotherham have, then get ignored by the police and government, then come and complain you stupid cunt.

She has such a punchable face to boot. You love being British? Dye your skin white and take that fucking rag off your head you stupid bitch, and renounce Islam, then we can talk.

Women enjoy rape. We just had a thread discussing that.

Do women enjoy having petrol thrown over them and having their family threatened with murder?

>I love this country and being British so much
>That's why I am wearing a visual indicator that I do not belong to them 24/7

Taqiyya/10

QUINTESSENTIALLY

>I love being British and I love living here.

British is an ethnicity as well as a nationality. She is an invader and the clock is ticking.

did the queen eat what she baked (of course she didn't)

and it's stunts like this that ensured the Brexit was successful, well done old chaps

>She is an invader and the clock is ticking.
I doubt she is a cartoon villain... she will probably manually activate her vest.

If you really love Britain;

GO HOME

We should probably be thankful for those articles though.

Seen it so often in my circle of friends - at first they were neutral, didn't mind that hundreds of thousands of people entered our country illegally, tried to excuse the skyrocketing crime rates and so on.

But what did piss them off and made them change their mind was that those illegals were treated like better people than them, lauded for being traitors to their own country and deserting it in times of struggle and getting pats on the shoulder for doing things millions of locals did every single day.

Had the media just tried to shield the illegals from all criticism they might have succeeded, but their insistence on painting them as the Übermenschen while all locals are just disposable slave stock is what will backfire in the end.

"Love"

Pic related.

Also she is not British and never will be.

She is a citizen of a state. That doesn't change who you are.

ALL RAGHEADS NEED TO FUCK OFF BACK HOME, I DON'T CARE IF YOU BAKE A NICE HALAL PASTY, GET OUT.

Well her religion demands that she never leave the home, so she has plenty of time on her hands.

That makes no sense.

she has decent bone structure. If she was white or at least took that rag off she would look nicer.

quintessentially british

>Well her religion demands that she never leave the home, so she has plenty of time on her hands.

That does make a lot of sense.

I can't remember who it was but they pointed out that non-whites can actually say this earnestly because what does it MEAN to be Brit/Anglo/American etc. Ask someone and you'll probably get some shit like:
>X is a multicultural country BUILT on diversity!

She can think she is very British because being a shitskin in an ethnic enclave and enjoying your large family paid for with gibs is what she considers being British to be.

Our nations never really assert that being us means being different to them.

Not much of Islam does.

Up to our generation to force acknowledgement.

You can move here, you can work here, you can even have your kids hear! BUT IF YOURE COMING TO TAKE US OVA, THEN IM AFRAID YOU CANT

What a fucking autist.

When I argue with normies I often use a bad faith tactic and talk about Civic Nationalism.

Do you think it's a useful step to encourage that idea in society or should we go directly to Ethnic Nationalism?

I'm not sure if normies were ready for it. I was talking to one the other day who was upset to hear me suggest that non-whites born here are not "Aussie" and will not magically receive our IQ level for being born in this country.

i wish she'd do like a cake
and get into the oven

>Do you think it's a useful step to encourage that idea in society or should we go directly to Ethnic Nationalism?

I often do that by reminding people that even our own state only lists 65 million ethnic Germans, which is something many don't acknowledge when they refer to the 80 million people living in Germany. It's just that the discussion leads to nowhere with progressives who don't want to admit that there is such a thing as a sovereign people and that this is just a construct. Of course it is, but after they delivered their punchline they seldom are unable to explain how being a manmade construct makes it nonexistent.

>A bong (bengali) in Bongistan (britan)

She really is quintessentially british.

QUINTESSENTIAL

british food is shit and im sure your sweets are shit too

If she loves Britain so much why does she wear the rag?

Nobody knew who she was until she put it on.

Nah their sweets/cakes are pretty based.

t. An authority on all things gastrointestinal.

American food is shit too since y'all descent from shitty brits

AS memetarted AS that phrase is, its true. If ehe dient war the RAG no one would care. Ehe probably wouldnt habe even won the bakeoff.

>Of course it is, but after they delivered their punchline they seldom are unable to explain how being a manmade construct makes it nonexistent

thats because they're weak nihilists
they admit the spooks but instead of understanding them and their use, they substitute them for new spooks

>my kids to do is have a negative attitude of living in the UK.
Fucking muslim savages don't want to live in their shitholes, they want live in white land, yet want to turn it brown like their home. Why are immigrants so retarded? if i migrated to UK i would not try to turn it into Russia, because i would leave it for a fucking reason, and i would pick UK as destination point for a reason too.

She looks very British to me, I don't know what you racists are talking about.

She doesn't have a monocle