Poltergeist' and 'levitating dog' baffles Scottish Police

How do 'rationalists' explain this?

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/poltergeist-baffles-hardened-police-scotland-8620581

>POLICE investigating reports of disturbances at a house were left stunned when they witnessed paranormal activity.

>The officers witnessed clothes flying across a room, lights going off and when they went back on the lampshades were upside down and oven doors opening and closing.

>Even a chihuahua dog which was playing in the garden was then discovered sitting on top of a seven-foot hedge.

A FUCKING L E V I T A T I N G DOG

It's just ghosts.. They've been around forever and I've experienced them myself. However I've never had an encounter with a demonic entity

>eye witness
>viable source

Into the trash it goes.

B
A
R
G
E
S
T

SOMEONE CALL SHERLOCK HOLMES!

>when you see it

Maybe they should go easy on the scotch. Also video evidence or gtfo.

Nah, I think it's more likely a boggart

Their native range post-sinking of doggerland is now restricted to the island of Britain

Ghosts don't fucking exist. This is known. If ghosts were to exist, how come there is literally no science behind it? If people were stuck in a transition from death to the after life, wouldn't that confirm theories surrounding death? Scientists would be able to study if the afterlife exists, scientists would be able to COMMUNICATE WITH DEAD PEOPLE. It would solve lifes biggest mystery.

maybe a more possible explanation is that its jsut really fucking rare

You obviously have a ghost in your life you arent sure about

could also be some weird phsyics at work like magnet/electricity that is not understood

some sort of alignment of something exactly under the earth of the house

To add on to this:
>there are people here who actually believe in an after life

Do you think ants or other useless shit get an afterlife? are there dog ghosts? No, it's a fucking stupid /x/ meme.

>Scottish
That explains that. They were drunk off their arses

Magnets?

How do they work?

Devout Deist Catholic here.

The only ghost is the Holy Ghost.

If you don't get to heaven you either sweat it out in purgatory or burn in hell for refusing to obey God's commandments despite being given ample time to do so.

maybe ghosts live at the bottom of the ocean. I've heard we've only explored like 1/5th of the ocean floor.

You have no idea how Psychic phenomena and spirit animals can influence the physical realm

When I was not terms with my homosexuality, I would every night wake up to the sound of my closet door opening, even though I tightly secured it before going to bed

This continuted almost 2 years and ONLY stopped when I accepted that I was a homosexual, the same day I told my father about my true sexuality the closet never did open during the night, this is how spirit world influences our world

Nope.

We've performed physics experiments using 1 or 2 particles before, and witnessed events rarer than ghost reports.

They're not fucking real man.

Also humanities understanding of electromagnetics is extremely accurate.

You're an atheist aren't you?

It was swamp gas you stupid niggers.

>Purgatory
Purgatory does not exist; there is no scriptural warrant for it anywhere. Salvation is not attained through obedience to God's commandments, it is attained through grace.

eh im just saying what if its some crazy alignment of magnetic metal churning below the crust and maybe some charged particles in the air above due to excessive solar activity, maybe some static is being created or the house is acting like a lightning rod

Well done faggot, you managed to confuse a psychological problem with reality.

The door wasn't slamming you retard, you were fucking projecting, you don't think that for two years someone wouldn't hear the door and wonder what the fuck was going on? Didn't you think it weird that no one else was aware of this bizarre event?

yes I am, just not one of those faggot Atheists who push it in everyone's face. I do think Christian values are important for Western society and the white race, so I encourage it. I just disagree with all the magical shit behind it like God.

Why wouldn't he be? It's no secret that ghosts and demons are created entirely by religious beliefs. The Islamics have their own version called a djinn, you call it a ghost, Jews call it auschwitz phantom, whatever

could also be a gash in space time or a tear/bend in space fabric, maybe a wave even. we know space bends with gravity maybe it bends with other forces

CERN is beginning to act I see

So lets say wood turned into gold in front of all the smartest scientists in the world. They examine it and find no difference in it from gold. How the fuck do you expect them to figure out why that happened?

There is plenty kiwi bro. Even the Jews believe in it.

Faith without good works is dead James 2:17

Ya gotta have both, just as the Catholic Church teaches.

*tips fedora*

Nigger, the most powerful country on earth widely believes in ghosts, aliens, witches, reincarnation, astrology, miracles, etc. overwhelmingly

Ever thought we're onto something here?

This. People were losing their shit at the suicide doge bridge, but these things always turn out to have a perfectly rational explanation.

None of those would be difficult tricks to perform if you wanted to spook police and rake in some hoax money from news interviews et cetera.

probably just some fag in a Harry Potter invis cloak throwing shit around.. nothing to see here

Once you've read up on quantum physics, something like ghosts really don't seem that far fetched. We don't even know if our "reality" is actually real ffs.

"We disown you." -your ancestors

If repeating numerals its kek

>what is quantum mechanics?

And it crafts what is essentially a metaphysical fucking hologram of exactly say, someones dead fucking grandparent or what?

Do you have any idea how ludicrous a suggestion this is? You have absolutely zero evidence for any of that shit whatsoever and yet you pulled it out your ass in seconds.

Face it mate, you want to believe there are ghosts so you're trying to explain away their absence.

And niggers in Africa still kill people for "practicing witchcraft". Your point?

Or an alien intelligence that is not related to dead bodies.

glitch in the matrix user

>Scottish police
See what actually happened was they walked in on a bunch of pakis robbing the place and decided that it must be poltergeists masquerading as pakis because Islam is the religion of peace.

No unaltered pics or video it didn't happen.

Hebrew trickery is most certainly afoot here.

FucKek

How do you know?

>oven doors opening and closing.

Holy shit its him

if this shit exists we'd have seen a credible video of it by now

one of the benefits of phones being in everyone's pockets now is that there's no longer an excuse for not being able to capture video of any phenomenon

the story never said they saw a ghost retard, just that oven doors were opening and closing and some clothes flew across a room and the lights were going on and off

lights and electricity are related to magnetism. magnetism and electricity are highly intertwined

Confirmed and checked, Kek is at work, praise be to Him.

What's yours?

Killing is wrong, fedora

Well done retard, you just invoked quantum mechanics to explain ghosts.

Well I hope your ready for the hard part.

Explain to me the exact quantum mechanical process that can explain both the actions and autonomy of ghosts, if possible could you explain the quantum mechanical conditions which would give rise to a ghost, in order that it may be reproduced and ghosts may be invoked on command?

I'll wait for your answer senpai.

Are you 5?

AYYYEEE

also you are a fucking retard i wasnt suggesting a ghost at all in the post you replied to faggot i was saying theres probably a misunderstood science explanation

fucking millenial trash

Right, but here's the problem.

There wasn't a fucking super powered MRI machine in the house.

I'm an atheist that believes in ghosts, I've had several first hand encounters

what does that make me

>if this shit exists we'd have seen a credible video of it by now
why? its generally accepted that the Earth has a liquid core, but there's no video.

A retard.

so you are arguing against ghosts, and now against science. you are a true faggot contrarian just talking in circles go stick that punjabi dick back in your mouth

Okay, but since when have we ever gotten concrete evidence of paranormal activity? That has been scientifically proven to be paranormal activity?

And no, I don't consider those "ghost hunter" footage analysts to be genuine scientific evidence.

schizophrenic.
>>/x/

stupid

>Le eye witness meme
>It's possesion i mean ghosts pls gib me attention
And on top of that some poor sod probably threw the dog up there too just to justify their silly lies even more

a magnetic tornado..

t. ghost

Criminally underrated post

Fucking Idiots

A closet Christian

they picked the right country's cop force to do it. Someone could die right in front of bong police and they'd miss it.

According to the laws of quantum mechanics, There are infinite multidimensional planes of reality. Beings we know as "ghosts" are projections of higher subatomic consciousness on our particular world.

Time doesn't exist.

Homosexual

Don't worry user, the existence of many things are independent from the idea of a god.

The difference there being that materials science tells us that under the pressure and temperature that those materials would remain liquid.

We've tested this sort of shit in the lab using lasers and diamond anvils.

We can't exactly do that with a ghost can we.

no
they are demons or angels
nothing else

You...I like you.

Atheists are retards

What else is new?

we're talking about a phenomenon in someone's house, not a phenomenon in the earth's core.

we're talking about something readily visible that supposedly happens all the time, where is the proof?

not implausible
not EVEN implausible: its non-falsifiable

B-but muh huly boook tells me i go to paradise if i dont beat my peepee. So there must be an afterlife... Atheshits btfo

is was the warp stupid...read your 40k lore

Demonic activity can be evident by several things.

-Putrid smell of rotting meat and/or sulfur
-Deep feeling of doom/dark energy
-A bigger presence of flies/insects/cockroaches in or around your home
-Increased paranormal activity around 2-3am(The witching hour)

Shit sounds cliche from a horror movie but it's legit.

Idiot

The Bible is clear that ghosts and magic are real

Remember the witch of endor?

>tfw used to believe this show was real

getting spooked is fun

It is taught directly in Roman Catholic Canon that that to go to Heaven, one must go to Mass regularly, be baptised, go to confession (which is a must) and generally participate in the Church's life.

This is a direct affront to the word of God and is equivalent to putting you faith in something other than Christ. The RCC teaches blatant heresy and is founded upon 'tradition and scripture' - the only problem being that when Scripture clashes with tradition, they tend to choose the latter over the former.

Repent, heretic

>There are infinite multidimensional planes of reality.

uh no
thats purely conjecture
and not inside established QM

go away drumpf supporter, your kind aren't welcome -.-

>We've tested this sort of shit in the lab using lasers and diamond anvils.
and? Scientists claimed for years that a man made diamond was impossible, until we did it.

>roman catholocism

i chuckled

My entire point is the cops are bullshitting, there is no poltergeist, there's no fancy science needed either, they're just a couple of pisstakers who took it too far and ended up on the news.

I know that because I live in the area and trust me they're dumb enough to pull that shit.

Also I'm not anti-science, I'm anti people presenting unfounded hypotheses with no attempt to back up their idea. If you somehow managed to post a magnetic map of the area with a huge spike in activity on the day of the event in the area then I'd give your idea some merit.

Not an argument

>Okay, but since when have we ever gotten concrete evidence of paranormal activity? That has been scientifically proven to be paranormal activity?

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.

Well, a lot of ghosts seem to hate people being in their space. I wouldn't imagine most of them would want to reveal themselves to a scientist, who would in turn reveal them to the world and make their space an exhibit. It's also difficult in the digital age to verify paranormal activity when we've become so good at special effects. If you saw an actual video of paranormal activity transpiring, would you really believe it? Probably not.

>where is the proof?
in the pudding senpai

this is Sup Forums

>Scientists claimed for years that a man made diamond was impossible,

diamonds existed long before scientific method

not ghost has ever been substantiated to exist

Really? In her sleep?

1st is
2nd isnt, duh

you mean the bullshit?

>lamp shades
>oven doors