/got/ muh

>the manlet that was promised

mooommy

First for Ser Bog and the call that saved Westeros.

Azor Jaime!

>tfw no more mace

>I WILL SNEAK MY MEAL

ffs you're not even shooting nudescenes ever anymore STOP """"letting yourself go""""

*blocks the patriarchy*

I'm so fucking mad that khaleesi is just Dario's puppet
As a woman it infuriates me that these silly writers believe a long penis could control the queen of dragons and rightful ruler of westeros

>tfw you'll never fill her with your BIG COCK

Back link you dipshit

Why does /got/ hate her all of a sudden? She was the bear loli just last season

LINK THE PREVIOUS THREADS

Winter effects all of planetos, and essos has it's own widely-spread myths about the long night - they even have a Wall equivalent in the Five Forts, protecting from walker equivalents called the demons of the lion of night, who come from a rough land-of-always-winter equivalent called the grey waste. Who knows whether westerosi "things in the water" can walk over there, or if the sea freezes - as the river rhoyne has - but they have wights of their own anyway.

Wow, that photoshop blend making her face look small is REALLY seamless

a little overdone though

Season 8 will SLAY! Queens ruling all the kingdoms and they will have summer island boyfriends because of the Star Wars nigger. SLAY!

I clapped, good to see a medieval show actually acknowledge that women were never "helpless" or rape toys they often stood up to and have led men throughout the ages

her grrrrrrrrrrl power speech in ep1?

Imposter Davos running around Westeros confirmed?

Reminder that the books are just as bad.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

LOL diarrhea

>they even have a Wall equivalent in the Five Forts, protecting from walker equivalents called the demons of the lion of night, who come from a rough land-of-always-winter equivalent called the grey waste. Who knows whether westerosi "things in the water" can walk over there, or if the sea freezes - as the river rhoyne has

wow convienient to my delicate, snowflake-fragile phobia of WALL, very progressive and non-racist thanks

Or maybe this is the reason the stories are similar?

Why would anyone give a fuck what she says? It was a plot point last season that her house has like 60 men.

After the battle probably like 3.

books are a better story. Better characters and more of the story.

She had 62 fighting men pre battle

Bear Island's population must be

Kings landing is a sanctuary city
Gone are the days of a single house ruling a country

Hey is map user anywhere?
I only have this one.

So essos racists won't take white refugees?

And the women of bear island are already warriors in the books. Why do they not just have her say that?

>Gone are the days of a single house ruling a country

f-fucking goyim, pay for refugees or face IMPEACHMENT

i mean it this time guys

nice quads, but ive seen you in several threads making these weird posts. you seem like a triggered Sup Forumsestinian, but then claim 'jokes' whenever someone asks you what you're doing. Why are you trying to do here?

people forget that most of the Northern houses lost the vast majority of their fighting forces at the Red Wedding.

I am user. What kinda maps you want?

I'm from dragonstone and I say burn them all

who /qarth/ here?

She doesn't look 12 anymore, pushing 15... that's too old for /got/

Nah gurm denied continential connections in a blog comment.

what is quarth inspired by? baghdad? babylon?

>several threads making these weird posts. you seem like a triggered Sup Forumsestinian,

Alinsky tactic of "nuh uh you're upset, NOT ME!!"?

I... I haven't even made fun of you for how mad you are yet

i'm confused

dothraki are worse than niggers

Yep. Nearly every house had total annihilation with some going extinct. Thats why they are so desperate for manpower to conscript women and children. That truly reeks of desperation for without women and children your clan/house/tribe/country will always die out.

>That truly reeks of desperation for without women and children your clan/house/tribe/country will always die out.

It's OK, Southrons can supplant the declining Westeros birth rate.

>that island with no bridge connecting to it
Also, are there no scale indicators? I can't decide if the houses are small or if the bridges and aqueduct are gigantic.

I really like the model of the 7 up top there, neat

>mfw its the samefag who makes threads and doesnt backlink

most of my maps don't have scales

Thanks user!
Anything you have that's of good size and quality please. I just want to build up my GoT known world maps collection.

>Also, are there no scale indicators? I can't decide if the houses are small or if the bridges and aqueduct are gigantic.

depends if they're Blonde People-Excluding Bridges of Peace or Hateful Orange Hitler Barriers of Despair

one of my favs

>depends if they're Blonde People-Excluding Bridges of Peace or Hateful Orange Hitler Barriers of Despair
I don't get it.

who dat lizard cunt

>I don't get it.

From the froth and screaming emenating from your twitter page, I doubt it

>tfw no Jogos Nhai gf

Ah yes, the clear evidence of a nuclear war.

>land of the shrykes

hyperion reference?

How is Craster the only wildling subhuman to manage to make a fucking hut?

And yet its always the same fucking paragraph that gets toted around as "proof". If the writing was so terrible you'd think there would be pages worth of shit writing or an essay dissecting the work conclusively explaining why the plot abd characters are badly written.

The north is fucked. Down south is another matter.
The Reach can mobilise upwards of 100,000 warriors alone of which Sam's house is believed to contribute around 20,000-25,000 of that total.

>inb4 more meat for the Night Kings army.

>The TV show will never show shadow lands and comfy Asshai

Feels bad. It's so beautifly entrenched between mountains, and their culture would be interesting.

I wish I had all of these for the 7 Kingdoms

stop posting maps you autist, youre taking up the image count

it's just the weird, and unfunny in a cringey tryhard way, political shouting at things that aren't even slightly related to politics. i mean why did you make that post, because he mentioned the wall? it's a very strange post and i was just wondering what you were going for with it and others like it. as far as i've noticed they usually have one or two confused replies, because they are confusing and bizarre

The Stranger

kys faggot. Someone asked for them. Go shitpost in some other thread if you are worried about the image limit.

Dany is going to burn them all in Field of Fire 2.0

Dany/Aegon's war will ensure that there is no way to stop the Others through force of arms
Only Jon's negotiation can stop them

he's not. there are a bunch of small wildling villages near crasters, the nights watch pass through a few during the great ranging but they're all abandoned. not sure if those wildlings are on friendly terms with the watch or not though

stannis or fuck off

Always thought his was a cool gif that showed the Aegons Conquest

You are talking to a loyal kingsman faggot

What I'm trying to figure out is how Dany went from Vaes Dothrak to Mereen, but though any desert? It looks like grass and bamboo forests, and even looked similar the first time she was there.

Why is there suddenly so much desert in the Dothraki Sea?

How did CIA fuck up so bad that he is now at the mercy of SHANSHA

Oh wow!
That gorge looks very weak. I think thats where the attack will happen this season.

"Arrow shaped mountain and thousands of the dead are marching past"
There are no mountains at Eastwatch. Plus the Walkers are clearly marching over plains not a forest. There are plains north of the shadow tower.

Who makes these? They're great, kinda edward gorey

>Melisandre meets Dany next ep
Oh boy cant wait for them to shit on Mel more and force another Le Epic character meeting.

He's a man, and Sandra is a woman

It's always taking out of context too. Daenerys just had a miscarriage, went from Queen to poor girl sick in the desert. It's supposed to be her at her lowest point.

>i mean why did you make that post, because he mentioned the wall? it's a very strange post

Bitch, I was mocking you. Nobody here is doubting what a salty little lib crybaby you are. No-one. It was rhetorical.

Why is the geography of got so shit?

LANNISTERS BTFO

what's wrong with it?

FUCK

I bet he prays evety second for that sweet release of death.

At least he did not take half his army with him like Stannins the cuckiss did.

Honestly that doesn't help. A characters lowest point should be more than diarrhea.

what were you mocking though? mentioning that the five forts exist is liberal in what way?

i mean here is another example in the thread
of randomly dragging political rhetoric into someone asking about the scale of a map, and acting in a power-autist way

i guess i'll assume this is an avante-garde troll

S8 LEAKS BEWARE

Post your obscure GoT waifus

Mine is this prostitute from season 4 episode 6 in Braavos:

Am I too sensitive or is the intro scene with walder frey really fucking bad? like way worse than dorne fight scene. I literally cannot rewatch it. Bradleys dialogue is pretty terrible but when Maisie starts talking I have to skip ahead. I just can't watch it.

>chubby Night's King

yup, just another yaaaaaaas queen fan service scene.

It's not you. The 'le ebin child assassin XDD' is getting very tiresome at this point