Who is ready for Kid Kino?

Who is ready for Kid Kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=su8IHV0AH2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDsbghBAFfI
youtube.com/watch?v=OFxJDFodce4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is probably going to bomb but I'm still excited

>Nickelodeon reviving dead shows as movies, because their new shit aren't doing well

>most of the original VA
>art looks good

I'm optimistic.

I'm not going to get excited for anything after what Nick did to Harvey Beaks. We'll see what happens.

It's a TV movie. It's all about ratings. It's gonna be free. So watch it

fuck it im getting on the nostalgia train

the show is just as good as I remember after having watched a few episodes recently, so this has me excited

So am I. Bartlett has been wanting to make this for years, so that's a good sign. Hopefully this might lead to The Patakis happening.

>rocko
>arnold
>jack

Are we back in the age of kinotoons

The creator said he would new season. If nick wants

Hope the ratings for movie is good

Isn't this that cancelled movie that reveals what happend to his parents?

Im with it

Yes.

I'm just glad they got Francesca back. Arnold got recast like 5 times so it's hard to care about his VA.

That's good to hear

Wait, is that movie where he find out his missing parents that they wanted to do as series finale in 2002? That's nice, but what is the target audience for this?

they should have just done a time skip with the same old VAs. these new voices for the kids annoys the shit out of me.

Reminder that CN can't into decent reboots and we'll never get the 3D Courage or the Galactic Kids Next Door

People who watched it growing up

Me. I am there target audience. I watch Hey Arnold, Doug, and Rugrats with my kids daily.

Their*

>Galactic Kids Next Door

Never ever.

My favorite cartoon kino. Its so sad to think of the good ol days when it was airing, KND was awesome.

>Galactic Kids Next Door
Im still mad at the fake teaser

the kid who is voicing arnold in this is one of the kids who played bobby draper in mad men

>hey 90's kids! Remember Hey Arnold???
Just when you thought movies were getting too many unnecessary reboots.

REBOOT KINO COMING THOUGH!

youtube.com/watch?v=LDsbghBAFfI

Is this going to the same as The Three Stooges movie with the characters adjusting to the current year?

>also quads check

Is it controversial to say that Rocko's Modern Life was my least favourite Nickelodeon cartoon? It was too weird and random without being funny or charming

Except that's not what's happening at at. The creator of the show has been wanting to make more of it since it was cancelled.

Gerald looks weird.

>Classic cartoon reboot
>Cheap, soulless and sterile flash shit

Everytime.

>Trailer doesn't actually show anything from the movie, just a bunch of references to fan-favorite episodes
Eh...

I liked it because it was actually story driven and had a point. Plus you can watch it now and like it on a whole new level since its basically a crypto adult cartoon, but without being super edgy or disgusting like ren and stempy which i do hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFxJDFodce4

I am the guy to whom you replied and I didn't like Ren and Stimpy either, but Rocko was even less funnier and more boring rip-off of that show

i'm torn on this. part of me thinks just having the jungle movie would be better to finally end up my favorite animated show, but another part would love more arnold. although i liked rocko's modernisation and idk if hery arnold would adapt as well

Hmmm Cock Sandwich