Welcome to bizarro Sup Forums

Jees those white lives matter people sure do like talking about " we wuz crusades " and so on.

Are Canadians the best people on this board?

those fucking Goyim. Its so unfair, they control the media and fill it with anti semetic garbage.

I really like jews. They're cool, honest and really generous.

You bet, leafbro! :)

WHY ARE THE REPTILIANS SUCH AN OPPRESSED RACE
THEY'RE EVEN BELOW THE JEWS
FUCK YOU

I am so glad that Britain joined the Eu.

Russians are white.

top kek

Hillary is a racist and an evil dictator who wants to build walls.

We must save Europe

I'm thinking of taking small vacation in Europe next month and I'm bit afraid because I look brown. Anybody can propose which country will be safer for me to go?

>Inb4 no Sweden, don't want to hang by the neck from a tree

I'm With Her

Germany must start paying denbts

This open borders policy with Middle-Eastern Christians has flooded our streets with Opus Dei fanatics who appreciate none of the values of Finnish Civilization. Pretty soon they will be having witch hunts outside of vodkabars (alcohol is prohibited for Christians) and Kaalikääryleet joints (Cabbage is also prohibited for Christians)

The kikes are ok in my book

Why do these dumb fucking crackers insist on only black countries becoming more diverse? This is obviously just code for becoming white.

Syrian has a duty to accept European refugees after killing so many during the crusades.

Just tell them you're an olive nigger. Pretty sure you can squeak by either side without being attacked for your race.

France is fucking based. Whitest country in Europe

Thanks bro.
I hope the civil war between the 6 states ends soon. Canada and Mexico seem ready to devour your small nation.

I will not vote for Trudeau next elections!

You one of them faggot queers, boy?

those fucking swedish savages.
They kill every black kang they see
we need to post more anime on this board lol
Anime is very political!

So glad that Hillary Clinton won, that's my depression gone for good with a new hope for the western world!

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KEKS. YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE YOU DUMB FUCKING RACE TRAITORS. HELL SEGER!

I still can't believe we have threads about "should hitler have used the bomb"

Thanks ChangeTheRecord Trump infiltrator

Man you guys have indominable wills. You know like they say: a frenchman never gives up.

You do know this is a BIZARRO Sup Forums thread, right?

you are supposed to post the opposite of reality

>40%
Lmao

I have a black belt in Krav maga after 66 years of training my powers are as strong as an anime character, I can beat any person in the world with my katana made from shekels melted together and folded over 10000 times

I love that my tax money is spent on death camps for non swedes.

>roleplaying

Sage

>kikes genocided over 6 million germanics yet they are still allowed to exist

What justice is there in this world? Fuck this straight earth, I'm out.

Based White Aryan American

fuck off. Iraq should not have invaded USA.

it was clearly the fault of the Canadians. but they funded it with their oil money to false flag 11/9 and then they found Oswald Bert Lader in a compund in mexico.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT

IF SINGLES, CLINTON WINS THE ELECTION

PRAISE MOLOCH

Hey Sven, wanna fill my boipucci with your thick goy seed?

Fuck off fag kike. We are the last bastion of WHITE civilisation. Fuck everyone. Sweden/Germany 4th Reich when?

Serbs are okay i guess

>getting attacked because of your colour in europe

What a beautiful dream you have there user...The only ones of colour being attacked in europe are whites :')

ahhahahAHahahAHAH no. poland refuses to take refugees. russia said it was going to kill all the muslims in russia if some hungry nigger attacks russia

even norway deported muslims to get its crime rate lower. sweeden is stuck doing ghey little zero tolerance policies on rock throwing because you dont have the testicular fortitude to deport the muslims

>wanting mudshits in your country
I don't care if Sweden is a poor country, at least we are white.

Heil Hitlersson!

>Not wanting to be degenerate and fill small feminine guys.
Your loss Sven

6 million jews were killed in the holocaust. that is a fact

Feels good to be superpower since 1030.

Hillary based God Empress

>USA couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Norway in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will be fucking ANNIHILATED by your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Norwegian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once your airforce and navy is done bombarding our defenseless country. Then, your army boys (you'll send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping our women, and killing EVERY Norwegian pig shit they see. When America is done with us, you will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

What are you talking about? Vanilla Sup Forums IS bizarro world.

Yeah, but you'll still never be nordic.

I would absolutely love to contribute something intelligent to this thread.

>stray is shitposting even in alternate dimensions

Does this mean australia is some sort of universal constant? Could it be used for interdimensional travel?

AW VEE US LEE

>Last bastion of white civilisation
>muh whiteness

>White
>literally cuck capital
>ok.jpg

>tfw I took my wife out to the cleaners in divorce court
She exasperatedly said that to give me that sort of alimony and child support she would have to be working 90+ hour weeks. She now lives out of a car.

Man, these Naziboos have infiltrated our board of peace, i long to november when we will only have CTR members here.