'Iron Fist' Renewed for Second Season at Netflix

archive.is/Bpjdo

>The announcement was made Friday at Comic-Con, where Marvel Television and Netflix are presenting a panel for upcoming miniseries The Defenders. Marvel head of television Jepf Loeb also used the Comic-Con stage to reveal that Simone Missick's Luke Cage character Misty Knight will make her way to Iron Fist's sophomore run.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

netflix might as well change it's name to capeflix. they have cancelled show after show to fund this marvel crap. i'd rather watch 10 seasons of sense8 with all its over the top ridiculous gay agenda pandering than watch one more capeshit show.

Loeb is in charge of the TV stuff? That explains a lot.

Will they actually try to have decentfight choreography this time?

good. one of the better capeshits desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI
why do people have such shit taste? this was one of the worst shows I've ever seen

What are you talking about? Everyone shitted on this non stop.
Critics and normies alike hated it.

There's only a tiny few that liked it.

It's amazing this is getting a season 2 at all but guess they're giving him it because of defenders shit

Does that opinion have anything to do with you being a huge faggot?

>they have cancelled show after show to fund this marvel crap

Can you list the cancelled series you're butthurt about?

nice try marvel

iron fist has shit ratings idk what you're talking about. the funny thing is luke cage is even worse than iron fist and it has absurdly high ratings on ((((rt)))))

Iron fist is crap

marco polo

not a particularly good show, but immensely better than marvel manchildren trash. the end of s2 made me really want to see s3

there were just as many people praising it bubby. I know normies IRL too who liked it. It also was like the most watched netflix marvel show on release.

not by audience members who rank in the millions

Their shows fucking suck, DD is their only remotely good one.

This is literally all I care about

Futurama, Ultimate Beastmaster, F is for Family, Fuller House, Hemlock Grove, Lemony Snickett, Lovesick, Lilyhammer, Chelsea, Dinotrux, etc.

i wouldn't call DD good, more like..adequate. there is a lot of extremely bad acting in it and really really stupid plot lines (ninjas and everything involving elektra). the punisher was alright, but i just can't take jon bernthal seriously, the guy is basically just playing shane again.

>Billion dollar company decides to continue spending money on content that "only a tiny few" enjoy.

IF was on par with luke cage
and not even the partially redeemable bit with cotton mouth, i mean the second half of luke cage

luke cage and iron fist made jessica jones seem like a decent show. that's how fucking terrible LC and IF are.

It's their most viewed capeshit on netflix brah.

>acting like you don't already watch sense8
faggot

i see that you can't read very well, faggot

>more Ward
Yes please

>he'd rather watch lito being fucked in the ass than daredevil fighting ninjas
don't pretend it's about the quality of the shows bro.

Hell yea, I fucking loved Iron Fist. Fuck you guys, it has flaws and not all the action is amazing because of how it's shot. But if you like the characters it takes you on a smooth ride with plenty of character exploration and build up to action set pieces. My only complaint is they have yet to show Danny fighting a fucking Dragon or use his yellow robes as any kind of costume at all. I mean he would actually need a secret identity to protect his corporate life, right?

>i'd rather watch 10 seasons of sense8
top fucking kek
>agenda propaganda
oh, of course.

Netflix makes a lot of content you probably dont even know about or have seen. Not to mention the stuff they produce and have exclusive publishing rights to. You're probably just thinking of all the stuff thats talked about frequently.

best part of iron fist easily. The asian chick was hot too but not enough to keep me watching. They should slut her up next season

Hyped

you seriously make videos just to respond to Sup Forums threads? Ok cool, but then I open the video and its this early twenties sounding dipshit with a $2 mic talking over a poorly cropped low res jpg of imdb. On top of that, reacting to the most petty fucking shit. Hope your channel burns.

>We're finally going to get the constume
>Possible broship with luke

Funky white boy lets go

daredevil fighting ninjas is way more gay than lito and his boyfriend frolicking on a beach together and making out

Its a slow build, but I think they know what theyre doing. You ready for an episode called "Heroes for Hire"??

Easily the best part of the show. Looking forward to the dynamic between him and Danny next season, hopefully they don't make him go evil or some shit.

>reacting to the most petty fucking shit

I'm marvel because I asked if you would rather watch 10 seasons of sloppy buttplugs slapping against dudes assholes instead of watching kung fu fight scenes which, admittedly, could have been done better and possibly will be in the second season? I guess you are a faggot.

yes, throwing a fit and making a video because you know thats the only way anyone will listen just because of Sup Forums posts is petty. I would go as far as to say "pettiest fucking shit". I only feel strongly because i'm a content creator myself and your content is low effort trash.

if you ever watched sense8 you'd know the action scenes in it are actually well done, far better than any marvel show

Daredevil fighting ninjas is cool. The Hand is cool. Elektra is cool. Season 2 was a great expansion of Daredevil's crime fighting career. Why everyone hate? Karin is really cute. I am a comic fan, so there's my bias. Maybe it just comes off as too weird?

sure bro. I bet watching iron fist is gayer than swallowing your boyfriends cum too.

>Elektra is cool

no

It's what I've been waiting for.

They should dump the funding for all of their capeshit shows and put it into Punisher kino

OOOOOOOOOH

I'm a big heroes for hire fan and I hated iron fist. Just watch into the badlands for quality martial art hijinx

They made the sister go evil out of the blue. It honestly made no sense to me after everything.

not that user but I found her attractive and a lot more convincing than ben afflicki's ex-wife

butt blasted marvel manchild detected

She's cool if you look at her as an adaptation from a very long and strange comic backstory. Not sure how she comes off to everyone else. But yea.

Best girl

i don't care about her comic backstory, the actress was bad and she ruined every single scene she was in

I don't want to watch sense8 because of all the gay shit, I'm not the demographic for it. I think its fine if you want to watch it, or even be as gay as you want, but I don't have to buy into it because I'm personally not a faggot.

Karin is more attractive but she's got Karin beat in every other aspect.

Name another woman that brought more menace to a physical role.

Davos working with Madam Gao would be the one thing that doesn't make sense to me. Hopefully he doesn't actually know it's her.

linda hamilton, T2

the core concept of the show is actually neat, it's surrounded by homosexual degeneracy, but it does have its moments

He's so buttblasted bro, right? I mean, he's totally getting a sequel to a show that he enjoyed while you're complaining about some fag show getting cancelled. lmao when will people like him learn that losing is actually winning?

i am not complaining that sense8 got cancelled, i guess you can't read either.

didnt like him at first, but what everyone else said, best dude

>it's surrounded by homosexual degeneracy
If you stuck a twinkie inside a mans asshole and asked me to eat it because the core twinkie was good, I would tell you to go fuck yourself.

You eat the twinkie. I will say that having a show like that exist was preferable to it leaking into established series, I applaud them for trying, but I guess the core audience wasn't enough to support it.

i think you need to learn what hate-watching is

the show had a neat fight scene every 3 episodes or more. The 2 episodes in between had either a lot of telenovela drama, gay sex shit, or trippy bullshit about them all being connected, and videoclip sequences of them doing shit in slow motion that was meant to be deep and epic and stuff.
It could've used some nice straight sex scene to even the gayness but no, the icelandic chick didn't get fucked as far as i remember

The best gift this show has given us is all the asshurt articles bitching about it's renewal and having to mention it was most watched show on netflix.

It's so beautiful.

the finale of season 1 had a really cool infiltration and escape scene when he was rescuing the icelandic girl. stuff like that was why i kept watching it because it really is neat

You waste your time watching things that you know you will hate. Netflix doesn't distinguish between love and hate, they only care about views. Any negative reviews on such a series were from "homophobes that didn't even watch it it"

Hate-watching is still supporting it.

>he thinks i pay for netflix

Thats fine too, pirate whatever the fuck you want. Just don't complain when something you liked doesn't get renewed due to lack of support and interest.

>throwing a fit