FILM MUSIC THREAD

What are your favorite songs from cinema (or uses of existing music in film)? Who is the best film composer and why is it Preisner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4
youtu.be/aUs4awmb3-o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O405pK6BuUc
youtube.com/watch?v=W9ZNKGrpnKM
youtube.com/watch?v=3v87jp9He9U
youtu.be/7Qqpp09qWGo
youtu.be/9SBNCYkSceU
youtu.be/lB2NsgO0PVA
youtube.com/watch?v=5-4XD-wbalY
youtu.be/665ODhUiomE
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Q8h-fDfEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn shes like a non creeper mammario, also you can see what she looks like deep throating your member

youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4

I love her too. I hope she's happy now.
youtu.be/aUs4awmb3-o

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O405pK6BuUc

This plays during my favorite scene in Battle Royale

be my gf pls

GOAT

song

youtube.com/watch?v=W9ZNKGrpnKM

composer

youtube.com/watch?v=3v87jp9He9U

why do I find this hot?

What anybody sees in this weirdo attention whore is beyond me.

Sauce plz

She's not that well known.

youtu.be/7Qqpp09qWGo
youtu.be/9SBNCYkSceU

because shes hot

This soundtrack is underrated af. I adore it.

youtu.be/lB2NsgO0PVA

learn to read

youtube.com/watch?v=5-4XD-wbalY

Thanks for posting this. I've banished that movie from memory but that's a great track.

Say what the fuck you want about Interstellar but it is one of, if not, the greatest scores of all time.

Nothing evokes a sense of awe, adventure, terror, and love more than the procession of tracks on that album. Damn. Chills just thinking about it.

Zimmer often delivers somewhat dull and generic bombastic stuff, but when he works on a Nolan movie he absolutely hits it out of the park everytime.

what do to see that?

Absolutely this, it's why I always hold his work with Nolan dear

Good analysis. Zimmer is quite good at what he does... it's just the thing he does is those crashing, bombastic stuff you mentioned.

As a pairring, he and Nolan are god tier though. Who doesn't love the 'Rise' track from Batman or the 'Time' track from Inception or, as mention, Interstellar.

I have to say this for those who havent. Sit in a dark room. Maybe turn a fan on. Put on some headphones and relax.

Play this: youtu.be/665ODhUiomE

Think about your place in the universe. Imagine the earth and its splendor, and then our solar system in all it mystery and wonder. Pull back and imagine our galaxy. Then imagine drifting in the stars and the untouched planets and undiscovered planes that will never be seen by any living creature.

I don't know, it's great. The movie is good, too, despite its flaws, but as a stand alone soundtrack, it excells.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Q8h-fDfEI

Love robocop.

except dunkirk

>analysis
please leave reddit [spacing]

What the fuck is Reddit spacing?

I actually don't go on Reddit unless redirected there but I see this phrase brought up on here constantly. What the fuck does it mean?

Stop posting those webms of me.

white girls fuck dogs

They really do.
All of them.

Only about 5-10 percent.