Hey, want to become a living god and have a qt mummy gf for eternity?

>Hey, want to become a living god and have a qt mummy gf for eternity?

So what was so unappealing about her deal? Seems like a artifact thief would have no problem taking it

Other urls found in this thread:

artinsociety.com/the-life-and-death-of-mummy-brown.html
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/ground-mummies-were-once-ingredient-paint-180950350/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You think you're bored of browsing Sup Forums now? Just try living forever

I could lick her mummy feet for all eternity.

giv mummy gf

I haven't seen the movie. What happens during pic related? Why is she chained up like that?

I don't know user. There is literally no good reason to turn down that offer.

she was captures and being pumped full of cold shit so they could dissect her later

Did anyone else have to pause during these scene because you suddenly became diamonds? I wasn't even into bdsm before this but had to stop to find videos of girls tied up like that.

>that chin
No thanks

Sup Forums is unfortunately the only thing I haven't got bored of, which is why my life is such a mess. I could shitpost eternal.

Mr. Hyde literally does a BDSM scene with her. She is whipped with a whip and he fill her pussy with mercury and then fuck it with his fist with a leather glove. All of this while Mr. Hyde laughs wickedly and the blonde girl touch herself hidden in the background.

Do you do fanfic? I'd love to read your stuff if you can do a few chapters of this

I agree on that. I can get bored sometimes but only for some hours, then I came here again and again. What do you think is the reason of this?, What have this site tha is so special?

I'M LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH HER

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE MUMMY

AHMANET IS LITERALLY PERFECT

>*eternally

How can one be this non-poetic?
Or as you say, poetically*

Im not sure. There is an addictive, Skinner box element to the imageboard, but it also transcends that. I use Sup Forums to reflect on my existence, and watch others do the same. Trying to self actualise in a an enjoyable way.idk man

Wasn't it obvious for the creators that making the villain a woman will turn the premise into a complete joke?

poetic is an adjective, a noun-modifier, as is eternal. however, you attempted to modify the verb "shitpost" with an adjective when you needed to modify it with an adverb. This is like saying "you suck dicks happy," or "you happy suck dicks." In both instances, the adjective "happy" should be replaced with the adverb "happily."

Your attempt at poetic prose was admirable, yet ultimately flawed.

nothing more embarrassing than a incompetent grammar nazi

I overall enjoyed this movie fine. It was perfectly serviceable blockbuster action shlock. Except for the rejection of Ahmanet for that cunt Jenny. It literally makes the movie subsequently unwatchable. The second half with all the goes-nowhere Hyde distractions and constant rejection of sweet Ahmanet.

"eternal" can also be used as an adverb in the English language, retard.

God you're such a faggot

But you made me giggle, have a (You)

too obvious, but I am flattered by your response. I am not perfect, and often make mistakes. Grammar is ever-changing and extremely malleable, but people occasionally takes these liberties too far and make themselves appear uneducated. the

is clearly a clever, adept user, but he sold himself short. He deserves better.

>. the
I will quote you on this, thusly.

What really got me was when she fights Tom at the end and he's pinning her down to suck the life out of her mouth
The way she starts kicking her legs and squirming is so fucking hot

what makes it a complete joke compared to the other movies?

if anything it makes more sense now since she wants Tom to be her husbundu so it makes sense for her to keep chasing the protagonist

Mr. patrick Ritian, is that you?

archaically, yes. in modern spoken English it is generally considered improper.

People who would use "eternal" as an adverb conversationally or in professional writing would most likely have a closet full of fedoras and trench coats. I suspect "mi'lady" would be employed fairly often, as well.

Holy shit Sup Forums really is nu-/lgbt/

I'm glad I highlighted my proclivity for mistakes. I struggle too.

discussing grammar and language makes one non-heterosexual? why?

She doesn't look or act like an immortal monster, she looks and acts like a woman. Guess what - women are not threatening or scary.
This and Tom has zero reasons not to agree to her proposal or even try to stop her. In the end it all makes the plot a little too abstract.

She kept filling his mind with visions and he couldn't tell what was reality. He'd probably go insane and then whats his face god would just take over the body completely.

Ah so you weren't criticising my use of grammar, you were just calling me a fedora. Fuck u mate!

mmmm yeah she does and she's ALL WOMAN

I FUCKING LOVE AHMANET

I'm actually surprised they got away with this. That's a really humiliating position.

being knowledgeable makes you a liberal faggot nu-male cuck

based giv poster at it again

This is what happens when monster girls pick Chads as potential bfs.

The Chads end up being moralfagging normalfags that end up screwing them over.

If the Mummy has chose a NEET, she would have won.

why don't mummies like this go to my school?

oh you.

Fun fact: The curse of the mummy is a modern tall tale. Nobody was scared of mummies back then even in the Medieval Ages.

Have you ever heard about the pigment named Mummy Brown?

artinsociety.com/the-life-and-death-of-mummy-brown.html

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/ground-mummies-were-once-ingredient-paint-180950350/
Basically, mummy brown is a pigment that used to be popular with painters and was made of grounded up mummy remains that were shipped to Europe directly from Egypt.

Mummies were frequently dug up in Egypt and sold on the marketplace and Europeans or merchants in Egypt would buy the mummy corpses, sometimes completly intact to take back to Egypt.

And in Europe, once the mummies were arrived, sellers started taking them apart and sold them to be used as medicine, cosmetics, etc.

Nobody was scared of any curses despite all this grave robbing going on.

In fact, some people say the curse of the mummy was invented by someone who wanted to put a stop to the market of selling Egyptian mummy corpses. before they were all completely dug up.

I rewatched this on MDMA for the mummy scenes and was loving every minute of her but had to stop halfway through because it really kicked in and desu I would rather sit outside and look at the stars than watch Russel Crowe ham it up and my mummy get fucked over again and again while working her ass off to save ungrateful dipshit Cruise

The curse of the mummy was from people getting sick after opening tombs, retard. People didn't know you had to let them air out because of germs or some shit so they just thought it was a curse.

No shit. A thought that was going through my mind while watching this most recent reboot,.. was what would an ancient Egyptian (up until late 1800s) think about mummy curses and how we portray them?
I think they'd be weirded out, though think it was kind of funny.

To them, IRL was just a test and the afterlife was what mattered, exactly similar to what Judaic (x-tian, islam, jew) religions think right now. It's like burying your relgious aunt Helen and thinking that she carrys a curse.

Nah, it was mediavel ages. Anybody could get sick anytime. Vaccines didn't exist. And shit like polio and TB could be anywhere.

In fact, tb used to be called the white plague the opposite of the black plague.

I agree, I think it would be insulting if an ancient Egyptian knew people from the future were claiming the dead aunt he buried carried a curse on her coffin.

She was a disrespectful spiteful succubus hoe with a history of aggression. Not exactly marriage material when he can control his own mind and pull qt blondes for reps.

She was only ever depicted as acting lovingly to her "Chosen" (so long as her Chosen was behaving as her Chosen).

If I was her I'd be tossing Tom Cruise around and bitch slapping the fuck out of him too if he was being that big of a fuckboy. You'd get pretty goddamn frustrated. Physically harming him, killing Jenny, Vail, literally anyone along the way, IT DOESN'T MATTER. THE MUMMY DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG, AHMANET AND CRUISE WOULD REIGN OVER LIFE AND DEATH ITSELF POST-RITUAL, CRUISE COULD HAVE ACCEPTED HER FROM THE START AND BROUGHT HIS FRIENDS BACK TO LIFE PERFECTLY FINE, OR JUST GRANT THEM ETERNAL LIFE HIMSELF AS CONSORTS IN HIS NEVER DYING KINGDOM/ETC. ETC.

THERE ARE LITERALLY NO STAKES TO ANY OF THE SUFFERING AND DEATH IN THIS MOVIE SO LONG AS ONE OF THE TWO OF THEM REMAIN AS GODS

fucking hell I get more annoyed the more I think about how stupid you have to be to reject such a perfect thing as eternal life with Ahmanet

You'd be naive to believe someone with inconsistent qualities will be magically consistent for you, this time, for sure, no more tricks. It's just always going to be better by yourself with more options.

what was so inconsistent? she was honest with him about most everything and her straight up, consistent unrelenting desire was just to have the one who freed her, her chosen, complete the ritual (after she became inexorably linked to him by the act of breaking the barrier). After meeting her literally the only danger Nick is ever put in, besides the danger of becoming a god with a hot devoted mummy wife, is as a result of rejecting her, listening to that cunt Jenny, etc.

And the ritual itself adds consistency in the sense that by being her Chosen and completing the ritual you're allowing in the male manifestation of the God inside her into yourself, making you two sides of the same coin, both even more inexorably linked than ever, the male and female embodiment of the same god together existing in unity reigning over all (it's kind of romantic tbqh senpai). Being possessed obviously has its effects on both of them. And even doing the weird self-committed half ritual Nick seemed to as a result of it forget about everything else.

Face it dude Ahmanet post-ritual with you would be the absolute, perfect, loyal lover and wife. I mean she was already fucking nuts about him the moment he freed her, just for doing so. Your talk about inconsistency is silly. Ahmanet is not inconsistent.

shes really short

cute mummy you can fit in your pocket

But can you fuck her?

>Movie out for nearly 2 months
>somehow exotic and kinda hot cutie
>lot of suggestive, kinky content
>basically softcore BDSM scenes
>STILL NEARLY NONE R34!
What is wrong with the internet?

uh yeah dude she's all about fucking her chosen and outright tells/shows Cruise straight up in a quick vision-quest that they're going to rule over everyone and everything including life and death with her as his "queen" and then she strips out of her flowy shit and it's them laying naked in bed with her on top of him

it's literally just being the god of death forever while fucking primo pseudo-undead Egyptian princess pussy who is into shit like licking your face to show affection

mummy's last ditch effort to convince him to join and be with her is her licking his face with her lewd slithering mummy tongue

Should have had Cruise go with her and become a God. Would have made for a really interesting start to this Dark Universe I keep hearing about, having all the other ghouls and monsters come out into the light since Tom Cruise kind of blew the lid on everything.

Dont forget inspection scene. She takes close look, specially at teeth. Ancient egyptians were crazy about teeth hygiene. This suggest she was really into him, or at least his body.

I just realized why they cast a short girl to play the mummy.

I may have known that about the Egyptians at one point but it didn't stick in my mind. I took that bit as being a cute little joke riffng on her having spent the entire movie eating people to restore her body only to see his pearly whites and absent-mindedly think, "Oh fuck, I could use some chompers like those..." before composing herself and going back to standard lusty inspection.

She was obviously overjoyed that her chosen who released her happened to have such quality attributes. Obviously because she is both an embodiment of Seth as well as the ritual planner for "her own" male embodiment. So she would naturally be wet as fuck aover this quality specimen being the future extension of "her". This is again why I say you don't have anything to worry about from Ahmanet. Nick literally stabs her in the back and abandons her and rejects her over and over again and she's willing to deal with it, imagine post-ritual when you're both embodied by the same god. I mean, Nick almost forgets about Jenny for a moment just by the act of performing the shitty selfish half-ritual on himself.

Essentially selfish Cruise going along with her and as a result creating a Berserk Eclipse kind of situation with releasing the undead and spooksters as a whole? If they had just changed the mythos of the consequences/goals of Seth and Ahmanet so it was less "well this is the end of the world if this happens" that would have been MUCH more interesting. Ahmanet and Cruise out there in the aether as primal gods, occasionally manifesting and influencing the world in some way but mostly beyond mortal understanding while also having opened up Pandora's box in the establishing film. WOW, IT'S SO SIMPLE, SO SENSIBLE, SO EASY.

Simple. I see 3 reasons.
1. Tom Cruise is around 170 cm
2. Sofia is from Algeria. Close enough to egyptian/arabic.
3. She is dancer. Check few vids, she is really flexible.

Honestly, Sofia was perfect choice. In addition, her unique facial features (specially chin) along with her amazing movement made her creation unforgettable. Not just another generic hottie you usually see on screen.

Nah homy, I'm good.

Did Sofia do any of the motion capture work for the Mummy when it was still all weak, bandaged and fucked up and jittery just starting out in London?

If she did she's fucking amazing.

how about a game of lucky hit

FUCKING BASED

Why was she blowing dust at them? It made sense in the original because he was trying to crash their plane, but how is a cloud of dust gonna stop people from running away on foot

I blame Tom Cruise.

His Scientology shit prevented him from choosing the Mummy Wife path.

I bet the original script had the Mummy Girl win in the ending,.

She was turning all the glass in the city back into sand... Or at least sand-like particulate glass material. Either way you think about it, but especially in the latter case, pretty much everyone caught in that cloud for any duration of time would be dead. ... But it shouldn't matter, and she didn't really do anything wrong, all of it can be righted, because she and Cruise would be the gods of life and death and as the final scene shows they both have the power to return the dead to life with literally no ill effects ala Vail.

I doubt she won but it did have a lot more Mummy scenes in it. Cruise had script rewrites done by his group of guys making their characters get about 50/50 or whatever. And was sort of the unofficial director.

Probably not. From what i read and seen very early mummy walk was stop-motion (instead of motion-capture) made with special figure. Sofia starts kicking in when Ahmanet is crawling around ruins, just above Cruise, barelly visible in background during that short scene.
I dont think there was any motion capture in whole movie at all. Keep in mind that mostly undead were actual people, only with CGI final touch (rotten face, missing nose etc) and Ahmanet had only CGI double eyes.

Thats the only thing i couldnt understand in whole Movie. Storm was chasing plamÄ™ in 1999 one and water was chasing baloon in sequel. Here It serves no real purpose other that unnecessary CGI fest and looking good on trailers.

Inb4, i know glass is made of sand, but still could not see any reason for that storm

That's very cool, explains why both the Seth and weak-Mummy stuff looked so cool (in my opinion). Stop motion makes perfect sense for that effect. I knew that the

All this talk of cool shit like that, cool use of practical effects with actors for all the undead, etc. makes me think this movie deserved to do better (and deserved to be better). Even the way they handled the Mummy's powers (and how she "gets you" when slow and shambling, a source of much contention for many viewers of such kinds of monsters) I thought was great. All the visual design choices I enjoyed. I suspect a lot of its flaws very simply have to do with the forcing of the cinematic universe (where two or three previous attempts were supposed to fill that role).

>glass-sand nuke entire city of London
>your chosen one is only one who can possibly survive it/supposing he does somehow die with the curse or is buried you will easily be drawn to his location and simply dig him out of whatever rubble/sand dune has collected and give him the spark of life if need be, complete ritual
just pulling that reasoning out of my ass, I think it works, but your idea of its purpose is probably more accurate

also she was fucking mad and just reached her FINAL FORM and right from the prologue Crowe's narration says her end goal is "revenge upon the world" or whatever

She just needed the D.

If she just got the D, she would have calmed down.

Generally, the movie is visually stunning. Really, all these sets and decorations are breathtaking. Due to extremally well executed practical effects and stunts, seems like It wont get old soon.
The only actual flaws for me were sometimes chaotic cuts every few seconds, and few unnecessary CGI such as already mentioned storm. Also, not showing mr Hyde at all, and naming doctor just "Dr Henry", without even mentioning name "Jekyll" would greatly set up universe without actually forcing It. In addition moving Ahmanet retrospective to moments when she is chained, would both fill boring talk during Prodigium act and bring more mystery and surprise to scene when they find her tomb in the begining.

Just imagine! You've been having visions of her since you unearthed her tomb. She's rubbing her half rotten face all over you whispering and moaning and mumbling in a language you can't really understand, caressing your body with love and lust, feeling your musculature and getting a sense of the health in you before she plunges a magic dagger into your chest! You get a sick runic makeover and are completely renewed, with the ability to control life and death, you're reborn a living god with her as your lover. You love her madly because she *is* you, she's an extension of you, and you her as well, you're both still "yourselves" but you exist on a completely different spectrum now, there's a synchronicity between your minds as a result of being the sexed embodiments of a primordial god. So now your perspective is that of eternities and so your first act is to take the life of everything in a 5 mile radius on a whim, kick up a sandstorm that never ends, make it a complete exclusion zone for a few years just spending literally every moment fucking your mummy queen within the impenetrable bubble of sand and mortal-life-extinguishing-deathly-miasma. Just fucking like animal gods, constantly for the duration, while the world outside loses its mind trying to comprehend what horrors lurk in this destination that just "disappeared" off the map with everyone in it. And then one day it subsides and you two just pop out and go about toppling the entire world and literally no one can do anything because life and death bends to your whim. Like the moment the ritual completed you were both existing on your own time and anything outside of it has no perceivable consequence because all you know is eternity so after what's essentially a short fuck session for you two, you just kind of think "oh, right", leave your brief self-induced exclusion and go about bending everything to your whims.

JUST IMAGINE! WHAT A PERFECT LIFE WITH A PERFECT MUMMY WIFE

I was expecting a cheap Mummy reboot when I saw the title, like yet another sequel to the Brendan Fraser series, thus I kinda glossed over it - didn't notice Cruise/Crowe casting.

It wasn't terrible, but Universal trying to shoe-in their "Dark World" series kinda ruined it. Woulda been alot better without the comic book staffed "secret organization" bit. Took too much away from the core of the fun and drama.

Mummy four-eyes was hawt though.