Why do i keep seeing this untalented cunt ever more in movies?

Why do i keep seeing this untalented cunt ever more in movies?

Can producers not see how autistic and annoying this bitch is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFy3rEG91OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know you would you faggot.

I really don't get it either. She can't act.
She's just a meme model that got instagram famous.

Rich family, literally from royalty, check her wiki. Bombed out of drama school in the first year.

>autistic
Apparently she's really into vidya, so that's pretty likely

Her Dad pays for her to get roles. She's untalented, weird looking, smokes, does drugs, is an attention dyke.

Has no real worth to anyone.

I was disgusted before she even started to eat the wings

youtube.com/watch?v=sFy3rEG91OU

get yourself together bongs

i want to caras little baby tampon boy. i want to turninto a little crying baby and then suck on cara's breasts. Cara's magic breast milkwould turn me into a little baby tampon boy. Cara would stick meinto her hoo-hooand i would waitwith anticipation‼ spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel cara's bloodinside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boybody and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am 1 with your hoo-hoo blood‼ and i would giggleand goo-goo ga-gaand yelpwith little baby boy excitement as i roll aroundin your hoo-hooand revel in her redjuices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want cara to pull meout and squeezeand wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her hoo-hoo blood and juices spillall over her face. it would hurt and i would scream in painedgoo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man

she looks so fucking much like Topher Grace

it's weird how she's so cute and ugly at the same time.

What the actual fuck

Hello newfag

male equivalent is 100% Harry Styles

Jewish
Daddy paid for her modeling career
Daddy paid for her acting career
Might be a tranny

Pretty face

Rich Family

No talent....thats all

Her attitude SUCKS....shes too much of a stuck up punk for anybody to admire

Tbh id just wanna fuck her till she screams and cries

they have been pushing ugly people hard these past few years, before that everyone who wanted to be an actor even in some shitty television show had to be attractive, now they only go for ugly, bizarre looking people

thinking about it I might have a chance to be an actor now

>Pretty face
kek

When I saw her acting in Suicide Squad, it literally made me want to walk out of the theater. Something about this bitch makes me want bas her skull in.

That's what i get for not torrenting shit.

the males from the alien race were more feminine than she was

>smokes, does drugs

The horror! No actor or actress has ever done that, how can they allow such degeneracy!

she literally has the face of a man
someone has to tell her, find me an address and I'll writer her a letter

Considering Besson had to raise the money himself, he probably made some money for the budget putting Cara in the movie since her rich parents probably payed for it.

A CUTE!

She looks.like my Surfer homie Shawn

Kek

CARA IS CUTE! CUTE!

Her dad's rich and she sucks a ton of studio executive dick.

I wish I was an executive

that little girl must be in her mid 30s by now.

>Why do i keep seeing this untalented cunt ever more in movies?
She didn't suck any dick. Her family owns and/or controls, and I swear to god I'm not joking:

>GQ
>Vogue
>Vanity Fair
>The Daily Mail

Go back and look at where she first showed up. Those magazines, and the Daily Mail. They also have close ties to the British royal family. She's a rich girl whose family bought her career, nothing more.

eyebrow fetish

This. She's a genuinely regular-looking girl with a rich family and I can't believe that the public in general is taking her seriously

What the fuck is going on this pic?

>2003 was 14 years ago
where did the time go

She's incredibly sexy in that girl next door sort of way.