Brits getting cucked even more. Whats new?

Brits getting cucked even more. Whats new?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739348/Scotland-Yard-ploughs-2million-new-thought-police-unit-snoop-web-users-hunt-trolls.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo
youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what are the chances Sup Forums britbongs are gonna get raided

At this rate, pretty fucking high.
Ironically they will only target white males while turning a blind eye to shitskins.
$10 that brits will be banned from Sup Forums first.

>facebook and twitter

oh look. its fucking nothing. this has been in place for years.

>turning a blind eye to shitskins.

wrong again.

>In the most notorious case of police over-reaction to a single tweet, Paul Chambers was fined for joking he would blow up an airport if it was closed by snowfall.

Sup Forums taking things out of context yet again. "i have a right to make bomb threats"

no you dont. not even Americans can say that

Fucking fool, what other way will you red pill the normies with the thought police monitoring everything you say.

dont send fucking death threats to MPs for a start

>sissy twink/Tumblr whale gets feelings mildly hurt
>perpetrator receives jail time

Yeah. Seems proportional enough.

if you use fb and twitter you are alrerady idiots asking for it

I have a right to make jokes about bomb threats though.

Enjoy getting locked up for a shit post you made 5 years ago.

i am the one who gets shitposters jailed lol

if you roleplay as a muslim. you deserve it.

Because the state and their enforces would never overstep the mark right?

>make a joke on internet
>get arrested

can't make this shit up

This would be all fine and dandy if they actually abided by the rusles they set out on death threats.
People that threaten rape, murder and violence deserve to be nicked.
But the problem is these cunts don't get properly trained on the matter and end up arresting people saying mean things to some tumblr whale.

This
But my LinkedIn Profile paints me as a good goy

we dont have guns. we cant do anything anyway.

who the fuck do you think you are. Tommy Mair?

Boomers, everyone.

>After a relative posted this photograph on Facebook of the Siddiqui family paintballing – along with the tongue-in-cheek caption ‘ISIS training day’ – the family was visited by officers from Derbyshire Police

Kek

The worst generation to ever live.

What's wrong with this exactly? Human trafficking is a big problem in Europe

>don't get properly trained on the matter
They get trained perfectly according to government policy. It just so happens that once you give a certain power to a government, all subsequent governments will have that power and their policies might not align with the policies of the previous government. :^)

>mfw i get thrown in a jail cell with my fellow shitposters

I'm actually happy to see that country fall, haha.

It wasn't a problem in the UK until we started being multiculti.
It wasn't a problem anywhere until the 3rd world started being imported.

kekkerino

i wouldent mind banning threads that critised britain with shitty out of context hyperbole articles

I think I know the solution.

>import more

Doubtful.
They clearly don't get any direction on what is/isn't considered ta threat/hate speech and end up doing shit like investigating that kid who told the Labour cow to get in the sea

Talk to Police officers or any Tory politician and I can guarantee you if you ask them what constitutes a threat or hate-speech in law, they will give completely different answers.

just stay quiet. Britain is dead.

Human Trafficking comes predominantly from Eastern Europe and the Balkans

Continue not having an argument and being another doom-mongering tool like the remainers

reported

Fug

You mean the first countries we started importing people from when we became multiculti?

>Tory politician
And you're confident there will always be a so-called conservative government?
Once you've given the power to a government, all subsequent governments have it.

The first people we started importing were from the West Indies all the way back in 1948

We started importing eastern europeans, albeit in much smaller numbers than we are now, in 1900/1910.
There was a lot of upset about it because they brought crime and bad work habits with them. They were imported to fill "labour shortages".

I was saying Tory because they're currently in power and calling the shots on deciding what is/isn't allowed.
Lib Dems obviously would tow the line much harder when it comes to freedom of speech, but the Tories seem to mostly not give a shit about civil liberties and only care about not rocking the boat. Same with Labour

And feminazis

Kek I deleted My fb account years ago and what's Twitter

This is just the start, when it becomes accepted by the masses they will increase their powers as all executive branches of govt do and it will be 1984

The new division will have 5 detectives and cost 2 million pounds... Are these detectives getting paid £200,000 each a year plus a £1,000,000 worth of gadgets?

Jesus.

>Trolls trolling trolls

As long as I keep using a VPN and stay on Sup Forums I'm safe from these commies anyway.

OC

>its fucking nothing.

Nah mate just more overbearing censorship. Nothing at all. Not like normies can be redpilled through the social media they spend half their fucking days on ay?

sounds like a job i could do desu

sit on twitter and facebook all day while earning loadsa dosh

oh and i wouldn't report anyone either :^)

Kek.

sad

They probably have quotas to meet like women in parliament and speed fines

>Banter will be illegal in your lifetime

>tfw all British culture is based off of shit talking the town or city down the road or the country round the corner
>tfw Britain is being abolished piece by piece

What will you guys have left if you can't export your bants?

I don't wanna live on this island no more lads.

>tfw we were the criminal police state island all along

We should of gone with the Aussies.

Jon Stewarts.

>tfw Aussies lost their guns too
Her Majesty the Queen is supposed to protect our rights. Queen Victoria or King George would never have stood for this.

>People with overthrow the gubbermint because of illegal banter

WE MUST SEIZE THE MEMES OF PRODUCTTION

>tfw jailed for fully automatic meme machines with the shoulder bit that goes up

>Volunteers will help by looking for 'inappropriate' social media behaviour
As if it wasn't bad enough only the police would do this shit. We'll have professional victims targeting people who offend them.

It's hard for the police to gain access to the private discussions between friends and families. It's much easier to get their children to rat them out.

>Scotland Yard is spending £1.7 million to set up its Twitter squad
JUST

I mean, we could always use a few more decent people over here in Burgerstan. You can bantz all day and own as many muskets as you want. Its pretty great, most burgers can't handle the bantz at all and will have aneurysms if you push hard enough.

>2 million GBP
>thinking this will extent beyond FB and Twatter
It won't. They'll get the people on those sites who say horrible things and can easily get personal details from (you know, they're kinda implicit in your profile).

People on Sup Forums? As long as you don't go making threats you'll probably be fine.

I hope my old and deleted Twatter accounts don't get me put in prison

>executed for (((dangerous thinking))) by local mosque

Oh boy, it's Gestapo time

Get ready for the mass indicting from bitter cunt neighbours/friends

> if you silence your enemies your enemies win

Fuck you, you statist piece of shit.

>satan's greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist

They can already get you sent to prison for up to 10 years under the Terrorism Act 2000 if they plant a printed off isis leaflet in your house and call the police.
After all, how can you prove that you didn't know about it?

This message has been deemed inappropriate and has been deleted and the author arrested.

>The banetercost will be real in your lifetime

You're imbeciles if you think this is significant. This is going to be five civil servants viewing Facebook and Twitter and reporting those who can easily be doxxed and incite shit. Whilst possible on Sup Forums they'll only do that to those who pose an obvious threat and that'll be dealt with by "another area" of the Home Office.

>YES GOY, DONT MIND THE GOVERMENT GOING 1984, ITS JUST TOO SMALL AND CANT POSSIBLY GET OUT OF CONTROLL

How can society evolve if you ban (or introduce self-censoring) communicating ideas (dangerous or not) in the society?
How?

It is true however that you can not argument with true (blind) fanatics. Let's sweep them under the rug!

>evolve
So-called liberals don't want this, which is why they try convert the fitness function of everything they touch from being based on results into politics, they want "intelligent" design according to their own "intelligence".

> Scotland Yard will spend £1.7million on a 'Twitter squad' to hunt trolls
> Volunteers will help by looking for 'inappropriate' social media behaviour
> It comes after a surge in reports of racist and sexist abuse online
> But civil liberties campaigners fear it will 'stop people having opinions'
in Turkey and much of the middle East, you can go to prison for criticizing the government (or MUHAMMAD piss be upon his face) on twitter.
social media is heavily spied upon and inconvenient bloggers keep being disappeared by the governments.

this has nothing to do with being cucked. This is a step towards a fascist government.

Ban of political opposition when?

They probably won't do that, that would be undemocratic.
They'll just make illegal spread of knowledge of the existence of political opposition.

>not using a vpn and 4 different proxies while piggybacking off a chinese satellite in an internet cafe

>tfw using proxies will be illegal in your lifetime

What about if I say
I just planted bombs in buckinham palace and downing street allahu ackbar ?

>imply thats why article 40 hasn't been passed yet they are looking for any loophole to arrest the majority of the public and ban dissent.

Your picture is not correct. Wearing German flag colors is racist. To re-education camp you go.
Pack your toothbrush.

You guys arn't racist are you?
>its just part of my culture to kill heads of state and conquer and subjugate in the name of my religion.

Bigots !

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo

جيب bush will pay for his crimes against our people!

>جيب
>mfw jebs name translates to pocket sinus sac

Fug, just like the EU said they'd do.

www.europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

It's great that these pieces of shit find the time to remove the right of free speech from normal people while they let Arabic scum of the earth rape and pillage cities.

Real Talk : get your deportation force going brits.
>I bet you any amount of money London's mayor is an illegal.

>Islam uses cultural conquest first and foremost.

Why is this board so obsessed with Britain? Superiority complex?

kek

It's upsetting to see the father of the civilised world becoming so sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ

would have given (you) if saw your post before this one