Why are white people so retarded Sup Forums

> be 2012
> be in san francisco
> san francisco giants win world series
> giants fan riot in san francisco

wtf? And you think you can pass judgment on Milwaukee? You're all ignorant to the struggle of blacks and are temperamentally unfit racists.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0tKl0WLGYQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>incredibly drunk white people act like sober (ish) blacks

really makes you think

instead of posting in this niggers slide thread, post in an actual thread about the major US city burning due to BLM.

>also, remember SAGE goes in options

looks like a blocked off road party after a world series win

Those people also deserve to get shot by the cops.

Where's that part where they attacked all black people who walked past and yelled "if they black beat they ass."
Because that's what the Milwaukee rioters yelled.

> white people burn major US city because their team won
> black people burn their city because theyre so disillusioned with their lives and opportunity and an oppressive and rigged system

Idiot

Yeah generations of whites killing blacks on site by lynching them and treating them as sub human totally has no lingering effects.

sage

> i deserve muh white pribelege

jesus would be ashamed of you

People in general are Retarded.

what else is new.

Hillary +5, trump -5

White privilege is just genetics doing its thing, consider killing yourself if evolution is too much for you to handle.

Wow. I love black people now..

So they looted stores, attacked police, burned down stores/cars? If they didn't you can't compare it to the nigger riots in the US today.

There are more slaves in Africa now than there ever where in the US, niggers are racist to their own kind.

So you have to go back four years to find anything comparable to what niggers do on a monthly basis?

It's a sports riot. Happens all the time.

That said, it only happens because the liberals don't allow the SFPD to do their jobs. There's also not enough room inside jails for petty criminals and rioters. If there is one thing you learn from California, it should be that an effective justice and law enforcement system costs money. It is for this reason why San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties want nothing to do with SF, because SF won't pay their fair share.

SF has no blocked off road parties. Roads are for cars, even in America's liberal "utopia". Right now there's a huge pissing match going over a street being converted into a walkway (local businesses want it, but the city does not).

at least they controlled their own shit
slavery in africa was like slavery in antiquity
you're just a zero wage worker without any liberty
on the OTHER HAND
slavery in this piece of shit of a country was much different
aside from being treated like cattle and fed like cattle, they were tortured, raped, dehumanized, and outcasted, sometimes unprovoked, they'd do it to at their pleasure
africans on the other hand just had them bound? push them with a stick on some boat?
You have to understand this is a LARGE group of people who have been legally free for only 60 years.

The majority of looters and rioters are from out of town.

So you think slavery in Africa was/is different from slavery you had in the US?

Implying that degenerates from San Fran aren't niggers too.

4/10 for getting me to respond to this weak bait.

Is? probably since prostitution is the same from india to greenland
Was?
No, what occurred here was a mass bigoted superiority complex. By the 1800s, in the deep south, I'd doubt plantation owners even considered slaves human, and consider the lower class white workers only slightly above negros. White trash gets mad, white trash applies for overseer job. Overseer clips Toby's hamstrings because the wealthy aren't paying them enough for bread and water.

you have no concept of what Slavery was like. The import of slaves to the US was gone and dead by the early 1800's. Because of this the price of slaves went through the roof to the point a skilled slave would today be the price of a small house.

>Overseer clips Toby's hamstrings because the wealthy aren't paying them enough for bread and water

overseer now owes the wealthy more than he makes in ten years.

It was in the interest of slave owners to keep their property healthy and at least moderately happy. You want terrible shit? Thats all the Caribbean and Brazil where the abundance of slaves lead to almost no value on their lives.

sure skilled slaves were in high deman but all slaves weren't african born
most were just bred here after import was illegal
however some slaves a little up north lived equal lives to a lower class white worker in detroit

Prices of slaves were at a all time high in the 1850's they would cost about 40000 dollars in today's money. Nowadays slaves cost 90 dollars. Source : www.freetheslaves.net

Is, not only prostitution buddy, janitors/gardeners/cleaning personal/child soldiers... And the list goes on. I bet Americans treated their slaves way better compared to what Europeans did in the colonies. Belive me, my country did horrible shit to the native people of Congo. But we got shit done, 25 years after we were chased out the whole thing had gone to shit.

If it's in the day time it's protesting. If it is at night it's rioting

>2012
Gawd it is current year now you homo erectus we have evolved since then we shouldn't be doing this

I literally can't desu fml omg

That's bullshit and you know it faggot

Next year they're shutting down the whole haight for a party celebrating the 50th anniversary of the summer of fuck

Bay To Breakers was a walk/run from the bay to the ocean where they shutdwn every street on the path of the run people literally party all over fucking town

And fuck yourself faggoy, you're probably from Berkeley anyway. San Francisco is American, not liberal.

>killing blacks on sight
Complete and utter lie. If this were the case you'd all be dead.

But whatever it takes to justify your idiocy. On second thought maybe we should kill you on sight

Bred here at a time when even well off whites had a 50% child mortality rate. Funny enough slaves had a better child mortality rate than recent white immigrants, again its about low supply high demand. There was slow increase in stock but no nothing compared to what demand was.

Even an unskilled slave was a large cash investment. You can find fliers from the 1850-60s where slave children with no skills and possibly still in the danger zone for dying to child sicknesses were still over $200. Which would be several thousand today. So no again slaves were too expensive to straight up harm or mistreat for no reason.

>8 years old, the price of a new car, thinking their going to hamstring him for their amusement.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ

Millions of whites were enslaved by Turks and Arabs.....which continued long after slavery was abolished in America.
Does that mean I can attack and murder random Arabs/Turks and be considered justified?

The current generation hasn't gone through that though. They're a bunch of cry babies part of the fatherless generation acting up because they don't know discipline and would get handed stuff if they chimped out by their mothers.

Ahahah look at this boot licking faggot, no wonder

I've been picked up by the police in SF for dumb shit nobody cares about and they're so 'corrupt' that we had a conversation about how the obnoxious liberals filming me getting arrested were actually the reason for me getting taken to the station, because the cop didn't want the recording to come up and for people to go "look he didn't do his job!"

Yes you're right, they get their hands tied often. Did you know they also work with informants to rob drug dealers who are on the up n up? You know the DEA regularly arrests drug dealers just to get their drugs?

The thing about San Francisco is that they allow the streets to mostly regulate themselves. Another generation or so and their entire government will be essentially ran by the homeless.

San Francisco is one of the most non-white places in America you idiot

This is the same logical fallacy you see over and over again especially in questions of war time criminality and judging other misdeeds. The majority of people are incapable of rational thought.
The fallacy happens when you describe generalized word to something then forget about looking at the nuance, the sometimes major differences between two diferent happenings even though they could be called the same in spoken word. "war is war" "war is hell" "rioting is rioting" "a crime is a crime". NO. One war is not another war, One warcrime is not another warcrime. And one riot is not another riot.

>White people Flipping a flowerpot is rioting.

>Blacks setting a fueling station on fire and throwing rocks at white people in their cars is rioting.

Both white people and black people are involved in rioting based on the above statements.

Therefor blacks and whites are equally bad, as they are involved in the exact same activities, namely rioting. Rioting is rioting.

I'm just amazed you bothered to come here with this big whinge. For that I give you some credit you piece of subhuman filth.

>be white people
>start riots because of sports

Whites in SF are little better than niggers, so whats your point?

Where do black people go next Sup Forums?

bait thread, this OP just wants clicks and (yous)
and does not believe this horseshit he's peddling

>Be 3rd world country with the 3rd highest murder rate on the planet pointing out the faults of others.

MFW.

To jail.

most of the white people were just watching'

the rioters were brown and black

Just let them have it. White people riot once every 2-3 years. Blacks rioted how many times this year alone 3-4x. The only time they look for self-reflection is when it's a question about how much they need in reperations. Don't ever expect them to concede.

These are the same people that think police should wrestle a man with a gun, and yet turn around and machine gun entire neighborhoods of their own without so much as a peep from each other.

To Africa. If they were so great they might try helping their brothers and make Africa great. But they don't because the West has all the gibs.

>remember when drunken celebratory rioting resulted in shooting at Fire and EMS by 'whites'?
Me neither

I won't excuse their behavior any more than I'll excuse your behavior you dumb nigger

you'll never know the pain of winning a sports championship, or losing a coach because he turned a blind eye to child abuse.

>implying the people that condone sports riots are the same that condemn political riots
>implying they even compare on the level of destruction

>He has to go back to 2012 to get a false equivallence comparing black violence to white violence

sage in options field