Ask a jew

Hello fellow goyim!

I come in peace
You may ask me anything you would like to know about the life in Israel, palestinians, idf etc.

I am a redpilled jew, post IDF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's life in the promised land?

Are jews in for a team effort with whites to genocide all muslims? Or does that remind them too much of the holocaust?

of course a jew will know what other jews are doing.
but that doesn't mean you are red pilled.

anyway, give me shekels.

I think you know

"Fellow x" means that you are also x.

I need a sandwich and a kiss

Nothing that i know of.
Most conspiracy theories are bs my man

>What is a proxy
:^)

How can you live knowing that your ancestors killed the Son of God?

Do you think jews are as money-worshiping as everyone says they are?
I've heard of them building shrines of money to "attract more wealth", by god's will that is.

By redpilled i mean ive seen shit in my service.
Unlike you leafy. You have a good life.

0.2 shekels were deposited to your maple account

Im cool with it.
He wasnt the son of god. My old man J was just a reblious jew, thats all.

You wake up in a gloomy and dark chamber. There are no windows. It stains on gas. There is a door in front of you.
Which command you want to enter?
>

Whats the general feeling about the situation in Europe/ Merkel among people you know (if they discuss it at all, maybe they're not interested, ect)

Theres been reports that antisemitism is "on the rise" in Europe (although mainstream news usually wont say by who, leaving the conclusion its muslim/migrant perpertrators)

Well.... Yes and no.
Some jews really like money. Really really LOVE money.

But not every jew. Come visit Israel, you will see for yourself.

Shrines? More like synagogues. And wearing a yarmolkah in court. This is a custom held by our more criminal brothers, who like to steel money and touch children.

Do you miss your foreskin?

Do jews really think that they're somehow better than goyim? What do you think about zionism?

Shalom?

stop stealing land.. and gold you dirty heeb.

We in Israel think you guys in Europe are kinda sleepy. Your already got yourselves into a state that resembles ours.

Protip: walk with one headphone, stand with your back against a wall if you can (in bus stops and such) and walk in groups.

No.
I saw people with it, and its disgusting.
And girls prefer no foreskin.

What Jews think about Poland? I've heard there is a lot of hatred towards us.

How hard would it be for a muslim to convert to judaism? Travelling to Canada for a visit, do I go to a synagauge and ask for one jewship? Bored of islamdunk.

>I saw people with it, and its disgusting.
>And girls prefer no foreskin.
Why do you tell lies like this?

How easy is it for an american to score an ethnic non religious jew cutie?

do you guys have any kind of alcohol?

Do you support retaking the west bank?

Some do.
I do not.

Zionism was a cool idea at the beggining - Herzel wanted the jews to have a country, like everybody else.

Now that we have one? It spawned some good shit, but a lot of stupid shit like jews who act like they are arabs while listening to "eastern music".

Ask any israeli you know. The normal ones hate it.

lol what? Never heard of any hatred towards poland.

We actually like polish people. Atleast i do

My mother is jewish, does this mean that im a jew too?

I live in a city with a refugee camp. It is well know they steal everything that isn't locked up or has security in front of it. What can i do to defend my town. To show these shitskins the whiteman is boss here. Do i beat them up? Do i talk to them? Do i spit on them? What do shitskins hate so much that when i'll do it they'll fuck off.

lol the Torah is a bastardized version of the Bible.

Why on earth would you want to do that?

listen m8, converting to judaism is serious bussines. No rabbi would let you if they wont see enough commitment. As far as i know it can take atleast half a year, and it doesnt end there; you would be required to do alot more to prove you want to be "jewish".

Waste of time in my opinion.
Like every other religion.

Have you ever been to Palestinian side or met people from there?

Easy as fuck. Our girls dig your american ways.

Yes.

Some do, some dont.
In my opinion it is a shit hole and i dont get why people argue about. If the palestinians want it so much, let em have it.
Ive been there when i was in the IDF. That place looks like poo.

Get a big dog I'd say

>and touch children

Tell us more

How being allied with muslims in medieval times worked for you?

What is the sentiment in Israel about Comintern crimes in Eastern Europe (gulags, millions killed in the name of equality). My country was ruled by foreign commie jews for a good decade, the worst one

Ana Pauker aka Hannah Rabinsohn
Gheorghe Pintilie aka Pantelei Bodnarenko
Vasile Luca aka László Luka
Alexandru Moghioroș aka Mogyorós Sándor
Iosif Chișinevschi aka Iosif Roitman

and the list can continue wth another 100 names. For the idiots unaware of what happened, soviets did the same thing as roaches in 16 century: they but foreigners as rulers because Romanian rulers almost always revolted. Same thing today.

>Red pilled
So you hate/extremely dislike Muslims and blacks, and are opposed to degeneracy (outside of Israel too)?

How usual is it for Israeli jews to be red pilled (wrt the situation outside of Israel too)?
How unusual is it for diaspora jews to be red pilled?
How hard would it be to red pill the diaspora Jews in Europe and USA, would it even be possible? Clearly diaspora Jews tend to be instintively against nationalism and social conservatism (probably related to their history) but they are afterall humans presumably capable of changing their minds about something they are objctively wrong about and which will make things for themselves much worse(muslim immigration).

when are you going back?

Did the commies actually kill many in Romania?

Not trolling genuinely don't know what they did, other than some stuff about repression and a shit state run economy.

How do you reconcile the fact that your people are the reason for everything bad in the world

By the jewish point of view, yes.
Christian, no.

Kill yourself

Is there a higher goal/lesson you want to teach us by throwing the world in such a state of disharmony or are you just power hungry pieces of shit?
Also, which entity do you worship and explain Kabalah

are you a real semite ? or just a fake askhenazi euro fake jew?

Hey kikebro
What should I read first? The Talmud or the Torah?

>what you said "come visit israel"
>what I read "come spend your tourist shekels goyim"

what do you think of the Samaritans

do you want the US government to fuck off already so you can hurry up and remove kebabs

Lol thats actually the exact other way around

I have in my service.
Some of them are just people who are trying to live their lives and you could reffer to them as "victims" of this whole situation.
And some are driven by an uncoutnable amount of hate and frustration to complain about/manipulate and hurt the Israeli side as much as they can.
I would really suggest that anyone who is really interested in the situation should come and take a look by himself.

If I, a racist Jew hating goy, converted to Jude, would I, a racist Jew hating Jew, be able to emigrate to Israel?

Estimate is that around 500.000 imprisoned, 100.000 died in the 50's. This figure do not account for the purges in Bukovina and Southern Bassarabia after 1939 annexation. Those can be up to 300.000 dead plus almost a million deported ones to Siberia and Kazakhstan, lasting up to 1964

I actually did and made a thread on Sup Forums about it
Just wanted to know your opinion

You went to Palestine? Explain. Did you go there with filthy leftists?

Few in the UK have any idea what the left have been up to Europe.

How big is your nose?

Can you smoke a cigarette in the shower with it?

Visiting my friends who come from there. I went completely alone and spent the whole time among native Arabs.

Did you Deus Vult and try to reclaim the holy land?

Also
Answer my question you filthy kike

Nah m8 I don't care, glass the place if you want

What are your thoughts on your (((people)))?

Is it true that jews are the biggest anti-semites?

Is the election rigged for $Hillary?

>why on earth

Because I keep seeing temples in my dream with star of davids all across the halls, floors etc etc. Some jewey angel lives in my home (100% truth)

Is the who lgbtqxyzbbq thing happening because someone told a Jew the joke about having a shekel for each gender?

Whats worst Indias version of FBI so I can report your apostatism.

topfuckingkek. Who made up the 'Germans dont have a sense of humour meme'? Mustve been a jew

1) How do you feel about Israeli Jewish women dating Palestinian Arab men?
2) Do you believe that Jews hold disproportionate influence in the media in western countries? If so, how do you feel about it?

How do you all this NWO scheming into your daily rountine? I imagine it hard being the scourge of mankind and living a successful live at the same time

How do you justify the illegal occupation of Palestine by zionist invaders?

He didn't answer
Probably is

Never met one aware of history besides UK history (and that poorly, mostly by over 50 years olds)

However, the ones roaming EE because are sick of what UK became (pedos excluded), they are became pretty aware why we live in those awful block dormitories.

are you a real frenchman? or just a fake sandnigger mudslime subhuman?

Kek fucking ashkenazi wannabe jew go fuck yourself you dirty poser

spotted another rapefugee

Daily reminder just may suck foreskins but at least we don't rape goats
like no a meme or doing it ironically, arabs literally fuck livestock when they think nobody's looking

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y

What do you think about this?