Who is the better Spider-Man?

Who is the better Spider-Man?

it's still Tobey

our boy tobey was thicc

Garfield, Tobey was never good and the new guy is shit

Right looks most like comic book spiderman. I've only seen the Tobey Spiderman flicks though. Can't stand even looking at the faggot in the middle, so that ruined them all for me.

Tobey was the best and had the best movies. Garfield was good but was trapped in a shit series. Can't say anything about the new guy.

Tom is the best

tobes is the only one that doesn't seem like an outright faggot

Tobey is the best but Tom Holland surprised me, I thought he was going to be shit but he was likable and entertaining at least

Haven't seen the new one but I can attest that Garfield was awful and Tobey was great. Based on the looks of Holland, he fits the part. But his films are in the MCU so I can't take him seriously. Tobey ftw

This. the movie was shit but his performance was okay

Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man > Spider-Man 2 > The Amazing Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man 3

myself

But we're talking about who makes the best Spiderman. So that's actually a handicap.

Haven't seen the movies. Tom wins on sex appeal alone.

Garfield is objectively the most aesthetically pleasing to look at. No homo

what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Tobey was not Peter Parker but the best one.
Garfield acted the most like Peter Parker but was bogged down by not being very talented and having terrible terrible terrible films to work with.
Haven't even bothered to learn that other fags name tbqh

nice dubs

How the hell are you gonna beat the pure white spiderman?

Shit was so damn pure, pre 2000s game all white casting, sticking to original storyline, shit was fucking fire.

Andrew's duology is more of an acquired pop-punk like taste, like MCR

Seriously, Spiderman 1,2,3 are fucking Matrix Trilogy tier, unfuckwitable.

Checked yours now check mine

The new fag looks like Michael Cera

what a shame
nice try tho

Um sweetie, racism isn't allowed outside of Sup Forums.
I'll have to ask you to delete this k thx

dude he's cute, garfield looks like a dying giraffe

He needs to come out already. We all know Zendaya is his beard.

Is this the dubs thread?

DUBS

TRIPSSS

Just wait until you see the next reboot. Fourth times the charm

>all white casting

Back when everything was better...

Why does each costume get progressively worse?

How is the Disney costume department so bad?

>pre 2000s
>released in 2002

what did user mean by this?

Except no one liked the Matrix sequels.

i like the non-nazi one, the rest are problematic for me

I truly don't get it. How? How did that fucking costume get approved?
With all the limitless wealth and "talent" at Disney THAT was the finished product? It literally looks like a fucking elementary schoolers drawing of Spiderman made into a costume.

What do we need? SPIDERMAN 4

When do we need it? NOW!

Andrew Garfield was a good Spider-Man, but a HORRIBLE Peter Parker.

Tobey was a great Spider-Man and a great Peter Parker.

Holland is an okay Spider-Man and an okay Peter Parker.

Garfield is shit in everything he does.

>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about
Peter Parker and Spider-Man are the same person. He's a loud, obnoxious science geek, not a socially inept turboautist who can barely even talk to people like Maguire plays him.
Plus Maguire's delivery of all his Spider-Man quips and taunts are horrendous.

>pure white
Check again.

>Tobey
>good anything

Did everyone forget the movies already? Tobey acted borderline autistic for most of the movies. Those scenes with him sitting perfectly straight looking at nothing in an empty room are beyond weird.

You're retarded. He is not a loud obnoxious science geek, he was always "mild-mannered" wimp Peter Parker. That's the whole point of Spider-Man, and why he quips all the time.

Spider-Man is specifically supposed to be cool because of how much of a fucking loser Peter Parker is. It's what's missing in Garfield's performance because he's a fucking dickhead and not a loser. Holland is also missing the same self-pity and sense of guilt that makes Spider-Man 1 and 2 compelling.

Besides, you're stupid in assuming that I was rating them based on how "accurate" they were to the source material. Even though MacGuire plays Peter much more closely to the early age of Spidey. How "accurate" an adaptation is means fucking nothing to me, and should mean fucking nothing to you.

whyd you crop qt angourie rice

Tobey was the worst Spiderman and only 2nd best Parker.

The new 12yo one is lame as fuck

Tobey

this, people not picking Tobey are just contrarians

Tobey

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
at least tom holland is gay

Homecoming has been out 2 weeks and it's already forgotten.

Retro fetish also checked

tobey, Tom is a close second and Garfield is a cuuuuuuuuuuunt

Tom Holland is the correct answer. People only say tobey because muh raimi memes

Garfield is best spider-man.
Toby was best Peter.
IDK what that fuckboi is supposed to be.

I'd say they made it super simple for merchandising but it's not like like they are selling a ton on Spiderman onesies.

It actually looks like one of the Deadpool bodysuits you can get on Ebay for 25 dollars.

I just hope they don't make the big guy Tom look like an idiot as Venom.

>your name is Tobey
>Peter Parker
>a whip cracks

You are retarded

Spiderman 3 still has the best suit

We are already waiting for the next Raimi kino.

You mean after his graduation? If that's the case, he was remembering uncle Ben, it's comprehensible to me

Tom's thoughts:
>Is this really the U.S?

The fat dude was painful through the whole movie, curry thunder wasn't much better

>welcome in times where being gay is normal, and being normal is gay
You actually deserve Chairman Bernie for the next president.

>swing slowly esé

Boy, 2002 sure was a different time. I went into these movies knowing that director Sam Raimi belongs to the radical political fringe, but I'll admit I was still shocked when the character Green Goblin went on a three-minute monologue about the "Hollywood kikes" and their "faggot agenda." It almost seemed like Raimi was using the movie's villain as a platform for his own hateful views. Don't even get me started on the over-use of the "N word" in Spiderman 2, either...I know Raimi and Tarantino have a running bet as to who can insert more racial slurs into a single film, but hearing that word repeatedly come out of Spider-man's mouth just really broke immersion. Between these instances and Uncle Ben's horrific first-person Vietnam flashback after-credit scenes, this is not a trilogy I would be comfortable with letting my 10 year old boy see. Still, it was funny and entertaining!

>what could have been

Ewww

Spider-Man/Peter Parker ranked: Garfield>Maguire>Holland

Movies ranked: Spider-Man 2>Spider-Man>The Amazing Spider-Man>Spider-Man 3>The Amazing Spider-Man 2>Spider-Man: Homecoming

>crying over the death of your father or father figure is weird
You really don't know what it's like to lose someone

Homecoming was easily better than Amazing Spiderman. Holland makes a great Spider-Man, shitty parker though.

It's just not on par with the first 2 Rami spider men movies.

Tobey > Andrew > Tom

Spider man 2> spider man>Amazing spider man 2> homecoming>Amazing Spider man>Spider man 3

FINALLY FINALLY i would marry you over that spiderman ranking

HOLLAND NAILS BOTH PETER AND SPIDER-MAN AS CHARACTERS BUT GARFIELD HAS THE BEST SUIT IN ASM2!!!FACT!!!

That's not weird. But crying three times as much after being dumped in Spider-Man 3 is weird.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E

>576p

This. The Raimi movies were near perfect. Only flaws were Tobey being too meek, the odd idea that his powers go away when his emotions are acting up, MJ being uncharacteristically selfish in Spider-Man 3, and the rest of the problems of Spider-Man 3 (terrible Venom, emo dance scenes etc) Garfield was fantastic, but the movies weren't very well done. The first one was decent enough I suppose., but the second (while his portrayal and costume were the best ever) was ruined with a crappy plot and garbage villains.

yeah all the villains of the Amazing Garfield movies were major shortcomings
too creepy

Spider-Man is supposed to be an immature smartass who doesn't care what people think of him. Holland plays him as an underdeveloped dumbass who starves for the approval of the Avengers.

Lizard was decent enough. Not as good as Dafoe Osborn, Molina Ock, or even Church Sandman, but good enough. But the ones in the sequel were all crap.

post a pic of lizard and tell me he isn't creepy af
not intimidating or incredible. just plain creepy

actual answer coming through

andrew was the best spider-man
tom is the best peter parker
tobey was the most acceptable at being both

>MJ being uncharacteristically selfish in Spider-Man 3
Aside from the third movie's weird stuff, MJ in the Raimi movies was a lot more like comic book Gwen Stacy in terms of personality and relationship with Peter.

>best Spiderman
Andrew
>best Peter Parker
Tobey
>best overall
Tom

You literally can't argue with this

>>best overall
>Tom
I havent even seen new spiderman, but I highly doubt this

tom is a terrible spider-man, he isn't nearly as much of a snarky asshole

I know, I know
>mcu
>quips

spider-man deserves to quip

yet he is by far the most quipping spiderman of them all

>according to civil war

Tobey was a lame Spiderman and Andrew was an awful Peter. Tom isn't too great at either, but he's good at both.

>that really old movie The Empire Strikes Back
>the walky thingy
>the glowy thingy
>constantly asking his suit's Siri what to do
>being so reliant on Tony and "Ned"
I thought Peter Parker was supposed to be smart.

you guys are forgetting the only one true spoderman

Yes, but Spider-Man's quips should be sarcastic and smartassy. Not the dumb "hey look at me I'm a 9 year old kid with superpowers haha so cool" crap Holland does.

I like the Tom Holland take on it

He's just a dumb kid who happens to have extraordinary powers, trying to figure shit out, being spiderman part time while out of high school

I like how he doesn't automatically know how to use all his powers and isn't automatically just a superhero out of nowhere like Tobey and Andrew. He's learning. He's not perfect, he fucks up and gets in over his head constantly.
In future installments I think he's going to grow up and mature a little and he's going to be the best Spiderman ever.

McGuire's acting is so wooden, I cringe every time I see his version of trying to "cry"

Garfield is too much teenage heart throb backstreet boys pretty boy and not believably nerdy enough to be spiderman/peter parker

maybe the next spiderman would be 100% like the one from that 90's animated series

shia lebouf

Aside from building the web shooters, MCU Peter is a dumb fuck. Raimiverse Peter was fairly smart, but it wasn't really inate. He had to study like a normal person as indicated in Spider-Man 2 when he started failing when he didn't have time to study. I'd have to say Amazing Peter was smarter than both of them, solving the decay rate algorithm when Connors couldn't, making the web shooters, and using his scientific prowess to beat the bad guys.

>He's just a dumb kid
Peter Parker's not supposed to be a dumb kid.