Was it the best capeshit ever made?

Was it the best capeshit ever made?

Yes, because it's a bible-driven western.

>road to perdition
>tank girl
>The Watchmen
>Kick Ass

>road to perdition
>tank girl
>Kick Ass
Watchmen was good, I'll give you that.

Post-theater/screener hype is saying this "is not like all the other capeshits" and calling it a "road movie" or "a movie about mortality" or some other pretentious bullshit you'll cringe over just thinking about having posted let alone told to someone you know on a personal level.

Subsequent rewatch is enjoying the odd bit of hyper violence and then being incredibly bored and annoyed throughout the absolute entirely of the third act, let alone the final battle, which you will cradle your head in your hands over the stupidity of and maybe get cold sweats watching if other people are in the room and you went into this highly recommending its quality.

I think so. The setting, acting, and overall mood are great in my opinion and help it a lot. Although I agree with Act 3 was the weakest point. I didn't like the villains' deaths but I did like Logan's death for the most part.

One of my favourite trailers this year.

youtu.be/Div0iP65aZo

It was pretty good but it wasn't fhe best. I still prefer Burtons Batman movies, Raimi's Spiderman movies and Snyder's Watchmen and Batman v Superman.

That's not Spiderman 2, so no.

The Dark Knight is still my favorite capekino.

>Batman v Superman
Unless you're talking about the animated version with old Bruce, you can fuck right off.

I'm pretty sure what you mean is The Dark Knight Returns.

>The Dark Knight Returns
Yeah, that's the good stuff.

youtu.be/Wp4huHUUFgw
youtu.be/lGX307keXkM

S tier:
>Spider-Man 1 & 2
>The Dark Knight
>Logan
>Unbreakable/Split
>The Incredibles
>X-Men First Class

A tier:
>BvS Ultimate Edition
>Batman Begins, Batman (80's),
>Winter Soldier
>Wonder woman
>Watchmen
>Kick-Ass
>IronMan 1
>Blade
>The Crow (??)
>Hellboy 1, 2 and 3

Everything else not even worth mentioning

That would be days of future past my man

Close, but no. The top 5 list is as follows

>Spiderman 2
>Hellboy 2
>Logan
>Watchmen
>Man of Steel

Also, first act; best act by the way.

Whats your opinion on that poster

High budget kino.

replace Man of Steel with The Dark Knight and have it switch spots with Watchmen and this is correct

> first class in s tier
> bvs even listed
> wonder woman in the same tier as iron man
> kick-ass
> watchmen
> listing unbreakable for le non-cape credibility but not even listing history of violence or road to perdition. not even sin city
off yourself