Newfag hate thread

>Newfags unironically think there are "people on the fence" about who to vote for here on Sup Forums.
>Newfags unironically think that NatSoc is "bad for our image and designed to hurt Trump".
>Newfags unironically think homos, trannies, kikes, and niggers can ever be "bro-tier".
>Newfags unironically identify as "alt-right" and wish Milo Senpai would notice them.
What do we do about the nupol cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHbv3XiKPA0
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k
youtu.be/7xkvNoVaFvU
youtu.be/kybN4dlBA5c
youtu.be/6Rg0RJKVvpU
youtu.be/YeIcQSnepig
youtu.be/9MEvGbTrwvo
youtu.be/sDGWr8kMBk8
youtu.be/d41tCnDSZV0
youtu.be/Qb2mBfwHcmc
youtu.be/fAY9OlphRok
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
youtube.com/watch?v=gG_6ISonAfA&index=19&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvg92DPNZX71XUM5syrJzI_
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
laraj.ca/AGwiki/
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
youtube.com/watch?v=4cXQqWawnl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only newfags complain about newfags

>butthurt over newfag hate
newfag detected

>Caring about people's opinions on a Lebanese Frog exchange
Top wew.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHbv3XiKPA0

we defeat it by being as unashamedly NS as possible

A. Who is we, faggot?
B. If you don't like someone's opinion, make an argument against it, and field the resulting rebuttals. Any concept that can't stand on its own needs to be purged anyway.
C. If NatSoc is so great, how come Hitler led millions of ethnic germans to an ignoble death?
D. Faggots are popular these days. I suggest that you deal with it, because the trend does not appear to be going away anytime soon.

>newfag thread
oh hello summer

>being proud of sitting on this board for years

Lmao fucking loser

How new are you?

>tfw national anarchist and monarchist surronded by socicucks

This is redundant both of you are new fags

But natsoc are mentally retarded.

>>Newfags unironically think homos, trannies, kikes, and niggers can ever be "bro-tier".
In rare cases they can be.

Some fag got outed as a gay by gawker while in saudi arabia, this is pretty much murder. So he teamed up with hulk hogan and sued the fuck out of them.
There is also a few redpilled niggers who see what the dems and BLM are doing to society so they are all on the trump train. If they dont act like niggers going around lighting shit on fire and complaining about muh oppression they are cool in my book.

HAIL VICTORY!
>A. Who is we, faggot?
Obviously not you, kike.
>B. If you don't like someone's opinion blah blah tl;dr
No one fucking cares about your opinion.
>C. Thinks he won something by helping Jews carry out white genocide against the savior of the Aryan race
Of course, that's why you think we need to be progressives to beat progressives.
>D. What's wrong with being a faggot an collecting boipussy pics, homosex is white rebellion
You need to go back, bugchasing degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

>far-left website
oh the times they have a-changed

fpbp

Milo is our useful idiot, he is a total degenerate, but can be used to bash the polical correctness of the left, with one of their own. Having a kike faggot on our side, is like the left have a straight blonde german man on theirs. Plus he is fun to listen to, by itself it is interesting to hear a jew play around with some pillars of our agenda (anti political correctness, anti fat, anti muslim, anti Hillary). And if he fucks up bad, he can be immediately discarded as a fag jew, it is not like anyone would be turned faggot just by listening to Milo, and most people feel physical disgust by blacks anyway, so he won't turn anyone there either. And he have his uses in anti Israel too, because if triggered left start to hate him, and everything he stands for, they will start to have Israel too (as everyone should be), and it is not like he talks about that a lot, haven't noticed anything pro Israel in his youtube videos in the past month. And he won't turn anyone pro Israel, because you can immediately discard that opinion considering he is a fag kike.
>tl.dr. Milo is useful against political correctness and Hillary, and the rest can be overlooked/ignored as long as he is useful.

Sup Forums is the only rightwing board here desu

hate* Israel too (as everyone should be)

>Goyim goddess
>a fucking flat earther with zero self awareness

>Milo is our useful idiot
Believing that makes you his useful idiots.
How is that ot obvious to nupol cucks?
Its what makes you cucks I guess.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
>the person who made this sucks, so don't cringe at all this cringey alt-right failfest
hahahahahaha, nupol BTFO

Cuck for what? He is fucking men, it is not like we compete.

We assimilate them. Sup Forums is always right and Sup Forums always wins.

And with them we shall grow stronger.

>retard tries damage control
nupol stop, my sides, pls

You didn't grow out of your NatSoc phase?
Wew lad

Do you like the taste of Jewish cock, you fucking faggot got?

Care to put out an arguement, or are you just here to bash on anyone who reply? Image is nice though.

>Newfags unironically think there are "people on the fence" about who to vote for here on Sup Forums.

not sure what you mean

>Newfags unironically think that NatSoc is "bad for our image and designed to hurt Trump".

you have to anti social to not know this.

>Newfags unironically think homos, trannies, kikes, and niggers can ever be "bro-tier".

homos and trannies can be alright, kikes and niggers too but they have to stay in their countries (expect scientists etc, they can and should stay)

>Newfags unironically identify as "alt-right" and wish Milo Senpai would notice them.

nothing wrong with being alt right i like them more then the storm fags. I don't enjoy milo, but I think that he is doing a good job, let him live.

She cherry picked stuff horribly out of context and acts like a cunt.
>lol lets make fun of someone with a weird laugh
>lol lets make fun of someone with a high voice
>lol lets make fun of someone whose disabled
She's a dumb decisive cunt.

>sprays shit in nonsense posts
>asks me where my argument is
Motherfucker, I'm laughing at you. Mockery isn't an argument. You're being roasted for failed arguments, I don't have to make any to laugh at you.

They also think AnCap is not a meme

Didn't say I liked Jews lmao, NatSoc doesn't seem like an edgy teen thing now though? Do you feel you live a healthy lifestyle, such as getting bitches? Or are you a virgin working a dead end job? Daily reminder you don't need a dead ideology to hate Hebrews.

you are both circumsized are you not?

>its dead its dead stop listening to it
>stop agreeing with them, they lost
>we won, this is what it means to be a winner
>western civilization is dying but we won I promise!
toplel

Yes, my foreskin was actually incomplete at birth so what was left got cut.
Inb4 subhuman

Did I trigger you? Or did the bad kike hurt your little feeeewlings? None of my arguements failed until you refute them.

>MILO IS OUR USEFUL IDIOT I SWEAR!
t. Altright Nupol

>wet fisting noises
Did you run out of molymemes?
Hahahahahahahahaha, try harder.

Gas them, Jim.
Gass them all.

Essentially everywhere on the internet but Sup Forums alt right is synonymous with white supremacists.

It is only on Sup Forums that alt right is taken to mean "more moderate right."

Reason I grew out of le neo nazi phase is they're all talk or degenerate convicts. What political activism have you done, how are you combating Degeneracy? Besides being a cog in the meme machine of course.

So who would you recommend to listen to then?
And who do you think people support? Muslim paid, open borders, negrifying democrat Hillary? Or Bernie the commie kike? Or Jill kikeStein? Or the shillbertarian, that is try to stealing votes from Trump, while supporting open borders, and gun control? Is there any better candidate then Trump in this election by your opinion? And shouldn't his supporters rally together, as long as to get Trump elected, dispite their differing opinions in other causes?

>eason I grew out of le neo nazi phase is they're all talk or degenerate convicts.
>getting bitches

Just stop talking.

>they're all talk or degenerate convicts
Is that what your friendly Shekelberg told you?
You actually have to go outside and meet people to learn what the world is like. You can't learn it here. It's ok, you won't die if you leave your basement.

youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc

>Sup Forums is one person meme

> supporting Israel

fuck off

People like him are still way better than the left. Enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now.

>Support israel

Literary how to know blue pills .

He thinks he "grew out of a phase" 6 months ago, after "being in a natsoc phase" for 2 months. Time moves faster and seems to take longer for 14 year olds. He thinks a few months was a lifetime.

>Enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now.
Yeah, the point is that he's not the enemy of your enemy while he's promoting progressive values and proclaiming your victories as victories for Leftism. That means your being cucked by him, not vice versa. There is no non-degenerate homosexuality, there is no non-degenerate race mixing BBC worship, etc, etc. You're all being dilletantes, basing your beliefs in the surface appearance and what seems fashionable and safe. You're still progressives, so you're not RIght Wing. You're literally the enemies of the Right by giving comfort and allegiance to enemy values. No one cares that you don't get it, it's not our job to put brains in your skull. We know you'll backslide and become progressives after you "grow out" of your alt-right phase, because you have progressive values now. You'll just change your haircuts and still be progressives after the fashion changes.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k

Cuck Sup Forums is called cuck Sup Forums for a reason. Let the trash filter through this Sup Forums so they don't reach the others.

youtu.be/7xkvNoVaFvU

Bampen this absolutely based bread.

Hail Victory!

14/88

Nice video, worth spreading. Definitely going to search for more George Lincoln Rockwell speaches, this is the first time I heard about/from him.

>that pic
>suicide

This is a legitimate stage. I was deeply concerned about my mental health once I started really doubting the narrative.

>saved

Is that OC?

truth, but my favorite is still
>1 post by this ID, must be a shill
>42 posts by this ID, must be a tryhard shill
mental gymnastics of the typical cuckpold

Shills say Peckerwood skinheads in prison are the typical example of NatSoc, but GLR is the embodiment of everything that is modern Natsoc. So is William Pierce and Jonathan Bowden. Those men are the reality, skinheads are just the meme.

>Pierce
youtu.be/kybN4dlBA5c
youtu.be/6Rg0RJKVvpU
youtu.be/YeIcQSnepig
>Bowden
youtu.be/9MEvGbTrwvo
youtu.be/sDGWr8kMBk8
youtu.be/d41tCnDSZV0
youtu.be/Qb2mBfwHcmc
youtu.be/fAY9OlphRok

Leon Degrelle is based too.
>youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

Also, read Mein Kampf. Hitler's time is identical to our own. He even wrote about SJWs, all the way back in 1924.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gG_6ISonAfA&index=19&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvg92DPNZX71XUM5syrJzI_

Basically, stop believing Jewish lies. Get up off your ass and work hard, study to learn the truth. Stop being lazy and just listening to rumors and memes; nothingof value in life is gotten that way.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

All the books you'll ever need:
>Politically Incorrect Books Archive:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
>Antimony Group Right-Wing Archive
laraj.ca/AGwiki/

Milo do disgusting things, but it is him doing those things, not his listeners. Males can fuck whoever they want, it is freedom, just keep the women pure and safe, and stop racemixing with women. Man cannot get pregnant, and there is literaly no backlash from this jew male fucking/fucked by niggers, even more this is preventing some niggers and jews from being fathered by them, because they are emptying their subhuman jizz in eachothers asses instead of wombs.

Roma and Greece was doing fairly well, even though they were full of faggots. Alexander the Great was a fag, as far as we know it. And while Milo have achievments on his own, don't need to take credit for the general Right Wings achievements, he have his war with twitter, he tries to go ride on horses in swedish muslim ghettos, even by not being allowed to do it he draws attention of the muslim ghettoes themself, and he helps building anti muslim sentiment in the gay communities, who otherwise might consider muslims their oppression buddies, commenting on the florida fag massacre was right in his alley.

You can do no harm, just by listening to this fag kike, and take everything he says with a grain of salt, if you have critical thinking. He have good arguements against the Right Wings enemies.

I'm married you Gaylord

Better than back in the day when new fags were a bunch of seig heiling, JIDF accusing, hitler dick sucking edge lords. Not saying what we have now is good but it's at least less cringey.

Thanks, saved the links, will listen through all of them.

Promoting degeneracy is promoting degeneracy. I have yet to meet ONE fan of Milo who doesn't shill pro-homosex and homo marriage, and think liking fags makes you cool. You even did a little when you said "who cares its freedom" -- but acceptance of faggotry is what led to acceptance of trannies, and now they talk about pedos and necros and zoophiles. The mainstreaming of all that mental illness starts with the fags. Its not normal, its not healthy, its not ok. If you don't stand against it, its used like an acid to dissolve the values and integrity of society.

Yuri Bezmenov was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0

fpbp

>using newfag as an insult
Nice try, newfag

>being irritated at the label
means you're newfags

>>Newfags unironically identify as "alt-right" and wish Milo Senpai would notice them.

Milo is not alt right
alt right doesn't like Milo

alt right is pro-white and majority fascist

but okay, little cuckboy

>grew out of my neo nazi phase

You were never one you commie. You were a stormnigger that gives Natsocs a bad name.

Go take a "shower" you filthy rat

keep telling yourself alt-right isn't a Leftist progressive trojan horse, maybe one day it won't be true

>retard ex-coalburner who thinks the earth is flat
>equates Milo with the alt right
>shows a bunch of jokes as if they're quotes

mmmmh

Or are you maybe from ironmarch, a forum led by a sandnigger that says fascism is blind to race?

Face it, cuckboy, you're the cuckboy.
Pretending people are associated with the alt right that aren't doesn't take away from your actual coalburner women and sandnigger leaders.

No, it is no more harmful than tolerating someone having a beer, or some junk food or soda. His homo side is not promoted, but tolerated, and is entry point for curious leftist, that might get disillusioned of their politically correct ideologies.

Milo is strictly against gay marriage, and so do I. And Milo is against trannies, he call them mentally ill, so do I. He even calls attention, that if kids with gay thoughs at early age are being left alone, instead of being pandered to, and brainwashing them to believe they are transsexual, would grow out it, or at most be gay, but not trans sickos.

And liking fags does not make someone cool, but Milo being gay draws in leftist who think that way, and exposes them to conservative non-pc ideas they would never see in their tumbler and university safe space hugboxes. And that is pushing the first domino to break down leftism.

Even he is so triggering to leftist, that leftist college kids, got his university speaches cancelled, claiming to be fearing for their physical safety, and hearing Milos "hatespeach" cause them literal pain.

fuck milo and this "alt-right" faggotry

defend traditional western values at all costs

sieg heil

They lost our (NatSoc) allience to them when they booted us out because "too white/ebil nazis"

Fuck them and the Trojan POZ Horse they rode in on.

why don't you just leave?

only newfags complain about newfags complaining about newfags complaining about newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=4cXQqWawnl0

>implying governments allow existence of well organized natsoc movements

What kind of fucking Renetard/MongolMarch shit is this?

>nuception
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being this buttblasted
Yes, I would love another helping of salt, thank you gay niggerkike Dutch buttfaggot.

this

I sometimes forgot it but when I go on /lgbt/ I'm pretty surprised by how many delusional liberals are there.

it's surprising how many leftists are on Sup Forums