Will Slav(e)s and m*doids ever recover?

will Slav(e)s and m*doids ever recover?

Fuck, more immigrants?

Who wants to suck me off

I don't know. I guess we'll have to do without all those nig nogs.

Me.

Possibly if governments wise up to it and start promoting aggressive natalist policies instead of trying to attract immigrants.

That's racist, sexist and nazi at the same time

>long-term population projections

So why does noone want to live in Serbia or Slovenia? I mean Serbia is obvious but what is so bad about Slovenia?

bullshit. our population will grow to 6 million-and-something because of immigrants

this map says nothing
I'm sure in 50 years the Baltics will be a better place to live in than Sweden

We're on the brink of collapse, friend. We absolutely NEED more immigrants. Believe me.

meh

>serbia
wut

That is where Austrias +4,27% come from kek

thats hot

>if things continue, the UK will be the most populated country in the EU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

do it daddy

>Projections

>Sweden
is dead

ahh yes projections on the current trend
ahh yes we won't be able to make humans in labs like they do with labs
ahh yes robots won't become so close to use they will totally not have the same rights as us
ahhyes

Oh I wonder what other population and demographic based maps this might correlate with.

here lick it

why is Kosovo of all places the only country in Eastern Europe where the population will probably grow?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

This is quite unironically good.

Look at Japan - rapid population decline with a refusal to accept any immigrants at all. What happened? They went for robots and as much automatization as possible. Well it just so happens that automatization is also the future. Countries that are forced into seeking the rapid robotization path due to demographic decline will be the first ones to adopt it while the other ones will enjoy their upkeep of the mediocre status quo and function "just fine"

>literally a whole country full of sparsely populated areas
>3.47% more is too much

I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

They're poor muslims.

But so is Albania...

It says 33.04%

>muh sparsely populated areas
why does that matter? Everyone's going to the cities anyway and even if they weren't it wouldn't matter

>bulgarians
>capable of building robots

LMAO

>Consulta más probable para esta imagen: girl

>EU
But you wont be part of eu dummy.

fuck kind of labs make labs

>some are shriking
>others are being ethnically replaced
>Portugal is shrinking AND being ethnically replaced

So are Bosniaks, but they literally have the lowest fertility rate in the world

>mfw I actually confused your flag with Italy
fugg:DD

Why are you circumcized user you're not a jew are you :s:s:s

Those green countries are full of imigrants from africa and middle east so i rather enjoy my red.

nah senpai was just pulling the foreskin back

Hello yes i make predictions for how things will be in 30 years

brainlet.jpg

okay then it's alright user
do you want me to suck u 2 we can meet up soon

Swiss i'm coming

ye sure we can hook up

pretty sure they dont, check out demographic history of bosnia
lowest fertility in the world is probably serbian or bulgarian

This. Thinly veiled antinatalism is the root of every hostile sociopolitical front.

No. What we need is incentive for proper Danes to fuck and conceive a child.

hi ;-)

The problem is in their very minds. They shouldn't "need an incentive" to have kids, it should be obvious and not even worthy a dispute that pairs should have kids. More than that, they should want kids.

I'm not cut either but I can fully pull back my foreskin. I hate when people assume you have to be phimosis-tier to be an uncut god

Catholics are ok i just don't want sashko srbovic coming and I especially don't want protestants.