Is Hollywood actually on to something?

Is Hollywood actually on to something?

They have buried themselves in the "diversity" hole. They also rely on foreign markets like China and such, many of these countries are not as "progressive" as Americans think they are.

With all the diversity castings in big budget movies, is Hollywood actually using diversity to tank foreign box offices in turn having them turn away from virtue signaling through casting. Obviously these blockbuster movies will still do fine at the start, due to the low intelligence of a large percentage of foreign audiences, but eventually they'll catch on.

Hollywood could be trying to kill two birds with one stone with this one. Stop relying on China while pushing them away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAOF0xfKH6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pusy

Dunno, but that trailer was fucking cringe inducing.

They're just trying to make money you retard.

Like foreign countries even care for muh diversity
Muhricans are the only ones who care about this shit and about arguing for racism and feminism and faggots and traps, the rest of the world mostly doesnt give a shit.
Some copy the trends though, because they want to be popular and argue over the same bullshit USfags do
A few other cases are even more retarded though, like those where nudity and gay scenes are censored etc...

Did you not understand what he was saying?

>Boyega is basically assuming Idris Elba's role, who was black
>first Pacific Rim was saved by China, which again didn't mind Idris Elba
>the unsubstantiated "China hates blacks" meme

youtube.com/watch?v=pAOF0xfKH6A

How dare they insert a black character into the pure white franchise of Pacific Rim!

Comparing his suit to the ones in Del Toro's makes me sad

Are you this dense dumbass?

>Asians hates black people meme
guys like Will Smith and Wesley Snipes kill at the asian box office

We get it, you hate niggers. Just say it. Don't disguise your post with all that bullshit about china and Hollywood, that's irrelevant to what you're trying to say. You don't give two fucks about china or Hollywood. You hate niggers.

I hate Sup Forumsbeards so bad. Would take a niggy chimp nigger to you any day

A lot of movies are doing even better in China than in the US and as long as american movies include stuff that chinese like, big blockbuster movies will continue to do well.

I just feel like having Boyega as Stacker's son instead of his own character somewhat disrupts his and Mako's arc

Shut up coon lover

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
FUCK TRUMP

>Uh oh, the niggers are getting uppity again. Let's give them some lightning powers.

he was in Star Wars and now he thinks people will care about what he says lol

Idris Elba is a significantly better actor than John Boyega. Also, Boyega only wants to be in movies specifically so he "diversify" them

do actual black people even give a fuck about Game of Thrones?

That's like me saying I'll be boycotting Tyler Perry movie because there are no whites... which would be a fucking lie since I'm not watching that shit in the first place.

sheeit the new mass effect game looks good

>many of these countries are not as "progressive" as Americans think they are.
Perhaps the older generations but if you actually talk to younger people from Asia, you'll see they're just as brainwashed by diversity and globalism as the normies from the West, they consume so much Jewified Hollywood bullshit and are fine with nigger music, LGBT characters, etc. These movies are made for teenagers and manchildren so it doesn't stop them from making billions.

Boyega are you a fuckin idiot? How many people choose to live in arctic countries?

I know a ton of blacks who fucking love game of thrones and shit like action anime. First heard about Ninja Scroll from a 40 year old black guy I worked with

Aren't you overreacting over some black people in movies? I mean, every time there's a black extra in some show you make a thread full of outrage like this. So, did you suddenly start watching TV after a life as an amish or something? It requires some special kind of cognitive dissonance, really.

the world loves american "culture"
china will embrace diversity in time

Some blacks like GoT for whst it is. The niggers that don't watch it, but scream for more niggers in it wouldn't watch it, even if the changes were made.

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THIS UGLY FUCKING NIGGER!!! STAR WARS DIDN'T MAKE HIM A STAR AND PACIFIC RIMJOB 2 WILL PROVE IT!!! ALSO, NIGGERS AND SJW'S CLOSET FAGGOTS DON;T PAY TO SEE THIS SHIT, JUST LIKE THEY DIDN'T BUY COPIES OF BATTLEFIELD 1 OR MAFIA 3 WITH NIGGERS AS LEAD CHARACTERS!!!

IT'S BECAUSE NIGGERS HAVE TO SHOVE THEIR UGLY CHIMP FACES INTO ANYTHING THAT WHITE MEN ENJOY, JUST LIKE WOMEN DO!!!

they're not, it's not some conspiracy, it's just incompetence born out of blind ideology

they think they can get away with casting ugly people like everyone in fucking TFW and people will still watch it everywhere

NOPE. chinks and pajeets only care about seeing hot american girls in the movies, they are barely translated into anything coherent so they sure as hell dont care about the plot. Transformers destroys the box office around the world because the filthy brown people want to see hot white girls

>First heard about Ninja Scroll from a 40 year old black guy I worked with

Black people love martial arts related shit though. It was part of the blacksploitation genre. Bruce Lee fought Kareem Abdul-Jabbar etc

Sup Forums is pretty fucking disconnected from reality but I guess I can't blame them. Yes, people all over the world hate common black people, they don't hate fantasy black people.

>alt-right whining intensifies

>make the guy who was responsible for TFA bomb in China a main character
>for a flick that was only saved by China
Good job you fucking morons.

No, they really didn't like the space nigger.

>there are no black people in lord of the rings
What about the orcs?

In china everyone not Chinese is a foreigner

Loved him in King kong

the might not love Boyega but clearly they haaate oscar isaacs

>thinks foreign markets will reject a different race

They're FOREIGN markets. Are you fucking retarded.

>This ass blasted he brings the altright into everything

>Stop relying on China

China and India is increasingly the only markets still going to the cinema.

Prepare for BollyChong kino for the next 40 years.

How do we stop the Chinamen shit taste menace?

You'd have to change China so, that people would go to the movies because of other reason besides trying to forget their 12+hour work days for a second.

Everyone hates Oscar Isaac