Wow, it's fucking nothing

wow, it's fucking nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dL6Du50HMcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you honest thought it would be exactly at midnight ?

Well it's like 4pm or some shit in Australia so they must be too irrelevant to get killed or nothing is going to happen.

Just a way to sell drugs and launder the money.

it's 11:03pm 14/Aug/2016 here in NZ

not dead yet.

dude it doesn't work that way -- the monument is in America, it's referring to the American date

where did you guys take this date from? I cant find anything on the guidestones photos

Has something to do with this cube that was installed several years ago.

Something else could happen besides an apocalyptic event.......... perhaps something that leads into an apocalyptic event. Some sort of warning, or omen, perhaps.

better pic

no that's just your mom yelling from upstairs asking you to change your underpants and then take a bath

you sperg

The Gregorian calendar is off, all those leap years...

Masons don't use Gregorian anyway if you try to read this kind of stuff you'll always be off.

>the symbol for space is a cube
>jam written on it
>Space Jam

Bugs was right all along

Actually, Kaaba is not a cube.

so whats the story behind this? No one knows who put it there?

Yeah I read when they take over they will issue a new calendar year. You know what calendar they will issue?

In cold war era, U.S launched a top secret mission called "Have Doughnut" against the Russians.

The term "Have doughnut" was infamous burger trolling. Taking inspiration from CIA, this cube is also part or that trolling. Cube reads MM JAM.

Have doughnut.

Mmmmmmm. Jam.

Conspiracy degenerates B T F O

>thinks his country is any relevant

how cute

happeningfags B T F O

IT'S LIKE 7-8 AM IN Georgia at the moment? the real happening starts when Saturnus is in direct phase with the son somewhere around 3pm-8pm
that is the illuminati magick time

There have been earthquakes recently but since the past 2/3 days there have been none or as of whats reported.

>saturnus

heh heh

back with the illuminati bullshit? I can't believe people still believe this crap. though i kinda admit the idea that there are earthquakes happening right now just surprises me like just why is it going to happen even if it was true?

Milwaukee was the beginning last night.

Today will be the first day of The Planet of The Dindus.

Also, check em.

Probably a 28 day 13 month calendar.

I figured one date format out that would require a leap day only once every couple thousand years too but I didn't write it down.

there was a 4.4 in australia just last night near great barrier reef, really uncharacteristic

Japanese American Males

disappointing desu

>Turkey is relevant

nice meme

There's definitely some missing info. Sorry, but this isn't complete.

Could someone explain what is happening here?

not with that attitude

youtube.com/watch?v=dL6Du50HMcU

>block had always been missing from the guidestones
>until it was filled in 2014
>swiftly taken down
>inscriptions revealed
>guy chiseling the cube apart and handing out pieces like its fucking communion

it has since been take out and destroyed, if i could i would take a caterpillar bulldozer and knock that fucking thing down and roll over it until it is nothing but gravel

>being on Sup Forums and not recognizing jew world order

fbi shows weak attempt

Nothing is happening. That's the whole point.

You honestly thought it would happen at all?

kek'd

t:another finn