What the fuck happened with "Creed 2"...

What the fuck happened with "Creed 2"? I remember everybody involved on the production was rushing production and overall it had positive reception.

Now aparantly Stallone is doing another one without the Adonis Creed character (Michal B Jordan) What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctKAGKVpCUU
youtube.com/watch?v=AZP-IfSZxl0
youtube.com/watch?v=8eI4p4RMmMw
youtube.com/watch?v=9VI-M9Yw-28
youtube.com/watch?v=JUOoSLW7TS4
youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo
youtube.com/watch?v=SjDfOoAxI_4
youtube.com/watch?v=QmPuqqyRrZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is with that picture

>one without the Adonis Creed character
Source? If so, very disappointing. Creed was up there with Rocky and Rocky 2, really good movie and I wanted to see where they'd go.

>aparantly Stallone is doing another one without the Adonis Creed character
oh thank god, fuck creed.
>hey unc! unc!
fuck off

Creed was boring, the actor was boring.

You have shit taste, especially since you include Rocky 2 in the same league as the first film. My God. Stop posting.

Rocky>Rocky IV>Rocky III>Rocky II>Creed>Rocky V>Rocky Balboa

This is almost spot on except I'd put Rocky Balboa after Rocky III or Rocky II.

>DUDE BOXING LMAO

Who gives a fuck.

>rocky balboa last
i wish i could fucking strangle you through my screen

people who like boxing

>DUDE BUTT SNIFFING

Go watch MMA, faggot.

>Rocky IV that high
It's enjoyable for camp value, but how on earth can you think that caries it above most of the other Rocky movies?

Because it's hilarious and a time capsule. At least that's why I'd rank it that high.

>Go watch real fighting instead of niggers and spics beating eachother with pillows
Ok

Quiet now, can't wait for Conor to finaly put the last nail on that shit """sport"""

Because it is that great. The series does a genre shift between 2-3. 3 and 4 are sports/action not sports/drama. 4 does that extremely well. There's like 3 montages,and two of them are training montages. It has a great end fight. The camp elevates it, plus it's set with the then very relevant cold war as a backdrop. It's a great film to get pumped for the gym.

>real fighting
>every fighter has a glass jaw
>hugging and rolling on the floor for 45 minutes

>every fighter has a glass jaw
What are you basing this on?
>hugging and rolling on the floor for 45 minutes
Submissions are the most effective way to win a one on one fight. Go watch capeshit if you want something flashy.

Here's a real boxing match for anyone interested. Best one I've seen, anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=ctKAGKVpCUU

I watched MMA when I was a teen, too.

>lol hugging bro that's gay and stuff man
Kek. Kill yourself you insecure fuck. Any boxer would get his shit fucked by any MMA fighter of the same skill level. Boxing is a fucking joke, and it's a dying sport for a reason.

Really? Because I kicked the shit out of every MMA faggot who came to my gym. Hm.

Joe Frazier is my all time favourite fighter. Also a good man and in my opinion, better looking than Ali.

He's a genius fighter. Head movement similar to Mike Tyson, perhaps even better. He fights like a crab. Extremely entertaining to watch.

>I watched MMA when I was a teen, too.
So you're still watching it now you mean?

>Boxing is a fucking joke
you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Dying
>A handful of boxers make more money than the entire UFC
I bet you think baseball is on its way out too

binch pls

youtube.com/watch?v=AZP-IfSZxl0

>Having a Rocky satute in Philly
>Not having a Joe Fraizer statue in Philly

Fuck white people

>of the same skill level
youtube.com/watch?v=8eI4p4RMmMw

The nigger went uppity mode and requested asame money as Stallone.

He can fuck off back to niggerville.

that movie is worse than the 5th rocky movie

Can't wait for the upset when McGregor wins. I'm gonna literally be a millionaire.

If only I could have gambled on Trump.... (admittedly, I didn't see that coming till I dropped cid).

That means literally fucking nothing you weeb. Just because it isn't dead yet doesn't mean it isn't dying. Which is what I said.

As a guy who's been in a lot of street fights, I'll tell you boxing is extremely effective. Most guys don't expect you to just go for shot to the middle of the face right off the bat. Upper body strength + learned punching technique will end most street fights in under ten seconds.

Is it a neck or an arm?

if manny pacquiao couldn't do it, conor cant do it

Isn't he the fucking star of the movie?

Another:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VI-M9Yw-28

And worth many times less than Stallone.

Yeah I agree, boxing is great for street fighting. So is a gun. What is your point?

Scratch that, much better quality:
youtube.com/watch?v=JUOoSLW7TS4

Not him but creed jr. actor is definitely inferior in every possible angle, he should not have push it.

>Most guys don't expect you to just go for shot to the middle of the face

probably because that's stupid and could break your hand
clip them on the side of the jaw and it'll knock them out. doesn't even have to be hard.

So you're saying MMA is useless?

Never kick in a street fight, also. It'll put you off balance. Another reason the above is true.

Would the movie be anywhere near as succesful without Stallone and only him?

That chart shows the UFC is good at being another WWE

It's gon b gud
He's literally gonna rip Mayweather apart

If you know how to punch you should be fine. Snap your hand back ASAP to snap their head back. Broke a few noses on the first shot this way against guys much bigger than me. Football players are assholes.

He's, like, twenty years younger. I'd honestly rather see a heavyweight take on Anthony Joshua (not that that kid's battle-hardened yet or anything.)

>joe frazier
>some dumb nigger who is dead
vs.
>rocky balboa
>a fictional white american who will never die and overcame the odds against a disgusting nigger and slav
The choice is obvious

What the fuck was his problem?

All that training and after like one round they get tired and just hug and slowly throw haymakers that barely connect like a playground fight.

It's like MMA but standing.

Gatti's skull was made of concrete, my God.

Now, sure. That's mainly the heavyweight division, though. Too many fat Americans shitting up the div. Watch welterweights and the like or go back to the 60s and 70s if you want to see good Heavyweights fight.

No, not at all. What would a boxer do in a clinch against a Thai boxer? What would a boxer do if a wrestler performed a takedown on them? They literally have no defense against anything other than a punch. Street fighting isnt even what I'm talking about. I'm talking about pure, unarmed one on one combat.
Also
>never kick in a street fight
.gif related

I have respect for both sports. It's just literally every time either sport gets mentioned we have this debate and it's fucking tiresome.

It was boring as fuck, nowhere near first Rocky movie. I do not understand all hype around it, is it because main character black?
Btw only first Rocky actual good movie, other parts just popcorn flicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo

yes and?

>that first combo
holy shit, does mayweather actually have any way to defend against something that? i don't know shit about boxing btw. also, goddamn is nate's head made of solid fucking steel?

Some Marciano highlights:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjDfOoAxI_4

What the hell are talking about Stallone confirmed the first script draft for Creed 2 is finished and that Drago's returning

>pic related

something like that*

What an auteur

Yeah, I get you. It's just a dick measuring contest, both sides are really passionate about their respective sports.

i love sylvester stallone

>tfw Mayweather vs. whatshisname is a win-win

Either Mayweather finally gets his shit deservedly pushed in or we get to witness massive UFC fan buttrage.

>Mercer agreed to fight Sylvia under MMA Rules with a verbal agreement between the two to stand and box.
Hmmm...

Mayweather is the antithesis of boxing, he'll be remembered as a winner but nobody of merit will ever consider him among the great champions. If anything he'll be an example of why technicalities and overanalyzing point systems destroy sports.

delet this

Mayweather is the best defensive boxer he wins fights by dancing around for 12 rounds. He's not a KO kind of boxer.

Anyone else see that last Pacquiao fight? Such an obvious robbery, I can't even believe there's debate.

True. A better version of Mayweather is that new Ukrainian kid, Lomachenko. Stylistically amazing, restrained, but also a hard hitter. I saw his fight against that one kid, Sosa. Holy shit, he's something else. The slavs and Russians treat boxing like a chess match, which is why they've been so successful lately compared to the Rocky wannabe American fighters.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmPuqqyRrZM

Hopefully he's got a thick skull, cause that mook is gonna need it lol

The reel doesn't show it, but in the last few rounds Lomachenko was restraining himself so he wouldn't hurt Sosa anymore than he already had. The ref refused to stop the right. Obvious American bias. I was pretty worried for Sosa's brain by, like, the 5th round or so.

Probably by not being an idiot who walks straight into combos like this tard does.

>filename
fuck off soros u aren't some handsome hungarian with good skull structure

pls don't van me

Fuck off, Mayweather is literally GOAT-tier. Remember when all you faggots said that Pacman would wreck Mayweather? Time to accept that nobody can stop MayGOAT.

Slow af

what frustrates people is he can fucking move. he's got the skill but he manipulates the point system over having an out and out match, maybe that is genius, he's incredibly rich but does money matter so much that a more than capable professional boxer would compromise his credibility to just play the system?

there are thousands of boxers who would kill to have what he does and he's playing them all for fools, saying ''you don't need to test yourself, or fight hard, you need to learn the loopholes.''

fuck hi, and fuck you, he'd think you were a complete sucker.

>does the greatest defensive fighter of the last 25 years have a way to defend against a simple right to the body followed by a left to the head

buddy....

*him

1>2>4>B>C>3>5

Rocky>Rocky Balboa>Rocky 5(fucking tragic)> Rocky 2>Rocky 3> Rocky 4>Creed

Rocky iv is over the top garbage

Don't worry, McGregor will dethrone that bastard king.

i hope he beats mayweather. i hate seeing blacks dominat in sports

Mayweather is the best defensive boxer of all time. He's also a lot quicker and doesn't lead with his face like this moron. Conner could undoubtedly beat Mayweather in an MMA fight, but he is going to get fucking embarrassed or disqualified in this considering it's using boxing rules.

I just hope he keeps his cool, it must be so fucking frustrating fighting someone like that.

He's mastered the Vulcan mind meld.

>gaming the system
What the fuck do you think boxing is? It's a sport, not just a fight. He is one of the purest boxers of all time. Sure, he's boring as fuck to watch but to deny his genius in the ring is to be a retard.

It's fun.

superior boxer coming through

Pernell Whitaker is the best defensive boxer of all time you fucking plebian. Floyd only became a good defensive boxer when he went up in weight.

>Caring about manlet weight classes
lel

Floyd is a goat but when your style isnt fan friendly who gives a shit

even boxing nerds who jerk it to his defense mastery arent going back to watch any of his fights

gimme that swang and bang Gatti v Ward shit

Anyone who disagrees with me is a retard edition:

1. Rocky
2. Rocky IV
3. Rocky III
4. Rocky Balboa
5. Rocky V
6. Creed

GGG is definitely a more entertaining boxer but he would get embarrassed by prime Mayweather. Sadly, he's too far over the hill to fight the guy now.
Whitaker was great but Mayweather's record speaks for itself. He also embarrassed De La Hoya in a way that was far more damning than what Whitaker did to him. Whitaker did win that fight in my opinion but it doesn't compare to Mayweather embarrassing him.

>What the fuck do you think boxing is?
Two people pitting their skill against each other? maybe there's skill in hanging back, goading every round, collecting points? I dunno, to me it's manipulating a system that wasn't there when the sport started. It diminishes real fighters from the past, people i've known personally not just the all time greats.

Forgot Rocky II (who can blame me?). Put it at no. 5, instead.

P4P Golovkin vs Mayweather at their heights would actually be an incredible fight. GGG's amateur record speaks for itself and his power is unreal. It'd be a great fight, perhaps only equalled by a P4P Pac vs May at their heights.

>GGG's amateur record
Not terribly impressed by any amateur record, to be honest. Still, I'd love to see that fight.