/asean/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h45nczVgZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=ef2tqPviS34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck is even awake

Me

Where did you get this rare wojak from?

Did Indonesians and Malaysians use to wear Hijabs a lot? Whenever I look at British or Dutch works on Malaysia/Indonesia, there is very little mention of them really.

hi

no
the hijab rev comes after the iran islamic revolution
during the 60's no one EVER wear hijab except for few

No.

This, Muslims were pretty liberal back then.

Recommend me any good food made of mango and/or coconut milk.
THANK YOU. Here is some snow in reward.

>coconut shake
coconut flesh
vanilla ice cream
blend with ice
serve
>kerabu mangga
>tempoyak ikan patin
>nasi kerabu

THANK YOU. My gf likes tai cuisine and I wanted to make something of coconut and mango.

i dont think you can make tempoyak ikan patin since tempoyak is made from fermented durian and coconut milk. If the tempoyak was made from cold-storage durian the taste will spoilt.
>thai
i suggest green curry fishhead and yes, eat the eye.

I want to please her and enjoy the cuisine myself at the same time so I better make something of coconut and mango.

Cheers lads.

thai sweet sticky rice + mango
serve the rice with chilled mango or do like the recipe.

>have a British father
>still can't speak English properly
youtube.com/watch?v=h45nczVgZdE

>Rice + fruit
How does it work?

reminds me of an aussie poster who born and live at beijing till 20's and went to australia to study in uni. He was laughed at due to being white but have chinese accent when talking in english

like i said its sweet sticky rice, the taste different from normal rice. You should make it in small batch. This is the perfect rice since i dont think westerner has the same spice threshold as us south east asians.

Probably just meant the parents assumed his kid would pick up English perfectly, simply through osmosis from the parents. Which is bullshit of course, unless you can be sure they are using English in a natural/native environment a lot, you gotta actually teach/nurture their English. Of course this goes for all languages, like when you meet the first generation immigrants who can't speak their parent's language.

>when somebody calls you a westerner

Vladivostok?

theres a reason why japan make russian girl ultra white

No, Moscow oblast

Well, can't say they aren't.

tuk nanang papba dulun wkwkwkwk
Am I indonesian now?

How does saying random phrases in polish makes you indonesian?

Needs more abbreviations and deh

TEXT TO 1(416) 834-4162 FOR HOT SINGLE WIFU

Vietnamese food is the best and most sophisticated in the region. Delicious and subtle at the same time. The meeting point between East and Southeast Asian cuisine.

Thai food is the most overrated in the region. Stop putting coconut in everything you transgender monkeys.

Filipino food is the most festive in the region. Good for parties, extended periods of eating, and just pigging out.

bego lo wojak.

Indonesian food is pretty good once you get past how brightly coloured and slightly off it all looks.

selamat malam

My night shift nigga

i'm actually neet but let's go with that story
see you in 8 hours night shift bro

Putangina nyo! na-banned yung phone dahil sa bisaya/tagalog posts nyo.

Xiaomi redmi 5 plus announcement today but feel kinda disappointed since it's the 3 gb ram n 32 gb. Meanwhile india got 4gb ram 32 gb..

magandang umaga,wage boys

maayong buntag mga trabahante

Hi

Thank you stingray

tfw 1 gb ram phone and it just sufficiently werks
delet bloated shit like playstore, social medias, etc then use line lite and write code if i need more
most of normies and my "tech-savvy" friends makes fun of me until i show him my program

selamat pagi

didnt recognize this language

hola bueno worker

it's for the bisaya wage boys

Anyone got flipbong's dox?

morning

>tfw missed out on teenage love
;_;

Teenage love is a lie

They break up later.

>tfw I didn't realize I was popular back in highschool

t. balugdog

W-what does that mean?

i fucking hate myself

My cousin took her education here in flipland until like 5th grade before she immigrated to the US.
She then told me she realized her 6th grade subjects were our 3rd grade equivalent and she was baffled at how mentally slow americans were, especially with math.
I mean, what is wrong with american education, seriously?

She was taking up subjects in her high school years in the US that flipfags take up in elementary, for fucks sakes.

i unironically want to be poor and dumb.
simple wagecuck life without thinking just lifting objects or cleaning the floors then go home to your wife you knocked up on highschool.
clean the dishes then have sex like somekind of rape roleplay then sleep.

tldr. being a virgin in middle class is truly suffering

Shut up mich and suck my cock
Your biz thread showing fud again?

Are you the faggot that keeps stalking me on /biz/?

Reminds me of that 'chad prole' joke.

Actually, I think it isnt you but you posted on my thread on biz though. Anyways, some faggot is stalking me on /biz/ and he's from /asean/, he keeps bragging about his bitcoin wealth which I think is just LARP

You're secretly gay.

What's with the upside down American flag? Do you brown people wanna get nuked?

yes
same

magandang tanghali

pak u nanay mo pokpok

Why should i
I always read only at biz and gather information on ico and people shill fud and fomo

Selamat tengah hari

american ESL teacher in scenic north Vietnam reporting in

don't diddle your students, dear teacher

lemparin ke kepala orang pasti bener hapenya

Such is the simple life user. If I somehow managed to get rich as fuck, I wanna work a chill job as a convenience store clerk/owner or even a taxi driver in the province.

that sounds awfully pinoy

How do I get to 3k mmr? 2k scrub here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ef2tqPviS34

Nindot baya tong Hongkong system na gi recommend ni Duterte kay mas sayon og dili gasto ang pag himan sa bag-o nga ligdong na system. imagina lang kung ang Cebu ma pareha sa Hongkong then ang Davao ma pareha sa Macau, dili ko sigurado sa ARMM pero mas nindot siya na system e kumpara sa Federalism. Sa Hongkong govt system kay independent na ang economy, infra, og ubang balaod. Maka himan na gaud ta og butang sa atoang balaud, for example ang visa law kita nay mag buot. Kung tangtangon ang mga Koreano sa visa free access pwedi na, kay kapoy aning mga Koreano may unta mamahawa ni sila kay pisti ra man na sila diri.

Usa ra pud atoang tax system na og ang atong govt na lang mo report didto sa mainland Manila.

I'm bored so here is my cool blog

Part 1, General views of Malaysian toward Indonesia (does not include chinks and indian views)

In general, many Malaysian knows about the geography of Indonesia yet when mentioning Indonesia, most Malaysian conveniently forgets that Indonesia consist more than Sumatra, Jawa, Kalimantan, and the 'Bugis isles' (yes I know it's Sulawesi but naming it Sulawesi implies that Malaysian know the ethnics that live there other than Bugis)
In general, non TKI Indonesian from these Islands are not treated differently (especially if you are a minang or malay) with several exception. In sabah the bugis are viewed differently than the kadazans, dusuns, and etc due to the fact that most of their population are immigrants that came after the formation of Malaysia and their low socio economic status.
(refusing to assimilate kinda not helping their case)
While in penisula there is a weird case of our Jawa vs their Jawa. Malaysian Jawa are not considered different from Malays even if they form their village at some corner of the state and not assimilating with the general public for 50 years.
Yet for Indonesian Jawa it is a different story. In general these Indonesian are generally considered as 'those across the sea' (not like chinese or indians) but distinctively 'not us' (like the brothers/cousins separation)
In fact in the perception of most Malaysian (not the one that travels around outside the country) is Indonesia = Jawa and Jawa = Indonesia.

This is strictly an opinion and I hope i didn't disturb anyone's feefee. Feel free to add or shit on my blogpost

How's Vietnam treating you?

That doesn't explain why 70% of our population are still dumb as fuck and easily get fooled by yellow propaganda.

I'm about to greentexts the creation of Adam from Islam texts. Can some Christian tell me the difference between them? I'm just curious, since they're both Abrahamic religion after all.
>God planned to create Human for filling the earth
>angels asked to God why He create the one who most likely would do the same as their predecessors, the one who destroyed the earth and defied God
>the God said "I know everything that you don't know"
>after Adam was created, the God said to all angels, "Behold Adam, a human, the one who will live the earth. Now you all must prostrate to him" (he proved himself to be worthy by showing knowledges that Angels didn't know before)
>everyone prostrated to Adam, except Iblis and his aides
>the Iblis said, "I refuse to do that, I'm made of fire while he is just made of clay"
>God was wrath on him, and cursed them into ugly faces and sent them to the Hell
>Iblis requested that he wanted God to let him to lure the human until the armageddon and God let him to do that
>time skip, Hawa (Eve) was created. He and her were let to enjoy the Heaven until the time ends (before moving to the Earth) except they couldn't eat a fruit from Apple tree
>the Iblis lured them and succeed
>they were naked after eating that and the God cursed them to go the earth without clothes and separated them away from each other
The key point is "there were predecessor before human, but they were killed because they destroyed the earth and defied God," is this the same case in Christianity text?

i don't

good man, it's chill. work 20 hrs/week, save money for grad school. i lived here for 3 years 2011-2014 so i can converse pretty well, get along with my coworkers, live in a beautiful place. all is well.

>Indonesia = Jawa and Jawa = Indonesia
it's not really wrong either javanese are everywhere in Indonesia. in papua majority of people are javanese and bugis, same thing in north sumatera where melayu and batak are minority in their land.

less of those prequel-tier stuff and go directly into "god did this because he can and he want".
some kind of pre-human giant species is mentioned though.

You mean red propaganda right

Our red propaganda states that we must be willing to work hard to reach out to the truth whether it is bad or good we must accept it, while yellow propaganda states that they will cover the truth to protect the interests of their own fellow yellow men.

grug butt not black
grug is malay chinese

Or dutdut propaganda lmao

>malay chink
begone foul beast

Ok? Well propaganda is still propaganda. I dont think the yellows have too much influence than the reds, seeing how there is lots of support for the reds.

Replace the club with palm fruit.

How does it feel to live in a country even worse than brazil

How do I get a cute /asean/ gf or two?

Reds acutally has alot more intrest to hide and to cover when you think about it

So in the bible, it is also mentioned that there were predecessors before human?
Thanks pal.

>HUE thinking that they are better than us
how cute

Have the 5C of Singapore
Cash, Car, Credit card, Condominium and Country club
Well their traffic fatality rate is much lower than most of Asean.

Most of the support is coming from the progressing southern areas. They need economic independence from MM but will it be accepted by the capital since it doesn't want to be surpassed?

do you still see the reds as commies? would the reds be just as the same as yellows knowing it was Ninoy who brought the actual reds here?

Sorry, by reds, i meant duterte, since red was his campaign colour.

They shift but mostly they still remain reds
Especially because they think the aquinos betreyed them and started thier own coup back then.

Who is surpassing who, they might even go knee deeper into shit

They are certainly better than Malaysia and Singapore, though not the Phillippines

The past few years I am starting to become less shameful. I can easily strike conversation with random people and actually think fast enough to keep up with them. I also noticed that my choice of words have become more forceful and I guess you could say authoritive. Refusing people became much easier as well. Am I finally activating my hidden Chad mode?