/isr/

מהדורת שייגעצ
youtu.be/_41Ndzw_9u4

Other urls found in this thread:

jerusalem.craigslist.org/cas/d/wife-is-looking-for-hot-stud/6475473882.html
tvm.com.mt/en/news/malta-destination-jewish-heritage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)#British_Mandate_era
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for hezbollah

There is snow in Israel??

ye up north

Israeli yey

hello anime man

user, I. . .

Anime not so often watch I

I've been to kinda Synagoag in Tokyo, comfy desu

hey guys, sorry for the death camps

whats Christmas like in Israel?

d-do you want to replace goys :(

pretty comfy in jaffa and haifa, where it's celebrated

yes

I have a Japanese history test tomorrow. Give me your blessing senpai.

Ah Dōkyō-chan!

What's your major

tfw Nobunaga did nothing wrong and Hideyoshi got tricked by the eternal Protestant
also tfw when I'm going to fail the test. at least I got 94 in my Japanese language test

Linguistics and East Asian studies double major.

weeb or are you just interested in Japans history?

>tfw Nobunaga did nothing wrong and Hideyoshi got tricked by the eternal Protestant
Nobunaga is a successful introducer of european civilization desu. Too bad he burnt mt. Hiei tho. Also did Hideyoshi really get tricked by p*otestant? I guess it's C*tholic that had certain influence on Japan in Sengoku Jidai because basically only the Society of Jesus was spreading Chr*stianity in Japan at that time desu.
>also tfw when I'm going to fail the test. at least I got 94 in my Japanese language test
Gambatte kudasai desyu. なんとかなる

I mainly wanted linguistics, but I had to double major to study it, so East Asia seemed the best options because a) it includes learning a language (I'm planning on also taking classical Japanese in my last year) b) I'm interested in Jap and Chinese history, though I am also forced to study Indian history which is pretty boring so far, and c), yes i am a weeb

Japan didn't have to be fully christianized, but it's mainly because of the Dutch influence that the Closed State period started, which stopped Japan from becoming a global superpower.

>tfw Nobunaga is now feminized and gets fucked in several eroge and manga
Blasphemy desu

I'm guessing Dragon ball is the most popular in Israel?

It was popular among normie kids when it aired over ten years ago, but now there isn't really a strong weeb culture in Israel, and most are either ultra-casuals or Fujoshis
I didn't even like DBZ when it aired when I was a kid. I guess I was always destined to be a contr/a/rian

If you want a good Nobunaga, try Drifters. Nobunaga there is absolutely based.

Are you aware of this?

Yes, but I'm afraid I'll die of cringe if I ever actually watch it

I will go to bed good night
>because of the Dutch influence that the Closed State period started, which stopped Japan from becoming a global superpower.
The Dutch was not more than just a trade partner at that time and the main 2 reasons of Closed State Period are as follows.
1. Fucking Christianity fuck off forever. We don't need any "symbol" for oppressed people to gather under. The Dutch? Trade ok but mission no.
2. Fucking Spen and Portugal fuck off forever. It's said Tokugawa Shogunate regarded their territorial ambition in other parts of Asia as menace

Japs merchants were expanding mainly in SE Asia, competing with chinks merchants desu. I'm always imagining the world where Japanese would spread all over the world like Chinese did. but the possibility of a global superpower is a bit too exaggerated i guess.
>Drifters
I have, Nasuno Yoichi is my waifu desu.

With China paralyzed by civil wars and later the opium wars, I can easily see Japan basically taking over all of the asian side of the pacific.
Then again, that Japan would be radically different from the Japan of our world, so maybe we wouldn't have anime.

>ywn watch anime because it's basically made from introverted autism and cannot be made by extrovert chad Japan which expands around Asia
here's Japan which you will never get interested in desu

シャローム and Good night, テル・アビブbro

おやすみなさい、ジャパンのフレンド

weebs out tbqh

this is a weeb website. go back to fxp.

I liked that Jap. Wish there were more people here like him.

I did watch it, and yes, you will.

>Israeli weebs

למה חצי מכל הכתובות איי פי בלוח הזה חסומות?
I mean, to be fair, who hasn't been feminized and hentai fucked?

משום מה אני אף פעם לא יכול לעשות פונפוסטינג כשאני באוטובוס, כי כל האיי פיי המסלול חסומים

anime is for homosexuals

זאת הפעם הראשונה בלפחות חודש שאני מצליח להעלות פוסטים מהבית, אני יודע שאני יכול פשוט להחליף כתובת אייפי ובסופו של דבר זה יעבוד אבל אחרי כמה ניסיונות פשוט אין לי כוח לנסות, אנחנו אפילו לא השיטפוסטרים הכי גדולים כאן.
Anime is for cute girls

Hi guy, I hope we are cool now

What's the chance of getting my internal organs stolen?
jerusalem.craigslist.org/cas/d/wife-is-looking-for-hot-stud/6475473882.html

האם אתה גר במקרה איפשהו בתל אביב מצפון לאוניברסיטה ודרומית מהכפר הירוק? כי שם נושא הבאן-בוס שלי

Im seriusly considering cutting my foreskin and emreacing judeism.
Jews are master race

אני מראשון בכלל, אבל מבחינת כתובות אייפי אם אתה בכל מקום שהוא שתי ערים מתל אביב זה תל אביב.
not necessarily stolen organs, but there's something about craigslist ads that's inherently untrustworthy to me.
Yeah man, we're cool.

>not necessarily stolen organs, but there's something about craigslist ads that's inherently untrustworthy to me.
I know, but I still like to read them. I like how often Israeli ads have "only foreigners" in them.

Come give me your shekels he-he-he.
tvm.com.mt/en/news/malta-destination-jewish-heritage/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

תמקד אותי קצת יותר
איזו שכונה?

Am i obligated to cut my foreskin off if i embrace judeism?Becose i realy don't whant to......

זה העניין. אני לוקח קו מרמת משרון לאוניברסיטת תל אביב. תמיד מהרגע שאני חוצה את הכפר הירוק, אני לא יכול להגיב באתר כל הדרך עד האוניברסיטה, אבל ברגע שאני מגיע לקמפוס פתאום אני יכול שוב.
זה לא משהו של האוטובוס, כי כשאני עדיין בתוך רמת השרון אז אפשר לפרסם.
תעלומה.

where do you keep your shekels user?

If you embrace Judaism? yes.
Why you would want to do that is beyond me though.

עד מתי
איזה בזבוז זמן, לא תרמתי כלום ולא קיבלתי כלום חוץ מעצבים ומפרצים בשיער

איפה אתה משרת?

שלום /ישר/
איך מתחילים עם בחורה תמניה?

אל

>yes
Fuck
>Why you would want to do that
You gota continue those genes somehow user, after eshenazis destroy European population joining enemy is better then fighting for the lost cause.

אבל אם יש קונקשן?

עדיף טיסה ישירה

תכסה את הזין שלך בפול ואז תתגן אותו

YA NASRALLAH

Up north and rarely in Jerusalem.
In the rest of Israel winter is a light drizzle that's been hyped up to be a typhoon on the news a week prior which ends up flooding all the roads regardless.
And the Kineret will never be full enough.

it's a part of syria that israel is controlling

Kek. No, it's already Israeli part forever.

a part of Syria that was annexed by Israel fair and square after they tried to start shit for the hundredth time and who's Druze population is pro Israeli? if that's what you mean than sure.

pic

No one considers it Israeli except Israel

What does it matter what others think? Israel control this territory and it's all.
By the way, I was there, have looked across the border to Syria. It's a miserable sight.
Fields with fruits-vegetables (Israel)/ desert with soviet buildings (Syria).

>America lecturing anyone on annexing territories after war.
Mexico called, they want half of their country back.
Where did you visit? I used to serve there.

It doesn't matter that Israel controls it. If Syria wants it back they have every right.

this. ofcource being an kkk grand superdragon im all onboard with nuking israel and installing gas showers to systematically gas-masturbate every single remaining ever-scheming rat-kike to death ..but its correct that Golan is annexed and that Syria should stop bitching about it, based Israeli is right.

back to your cuckshed sven

>comparing the 1970's to the 1840's

why though?

I was on the Mount Bental. Just like a tourist by the Taglit.

They can only want to do this, and all that they can.

i that we wa frien argentina :(

If they were to attack Israel it would be justified.

>be chad white argie
>get asked to be fren by a cuck m*slem s*ede
convert, vote SD and I'll consider it

So what?

im already voting SD, religion i would say im an atheist desu

also
>referring to yourself as chad
>chad

So statute of limitations apply to territorial disputes? why is it okay when the USA does it?

If Israel were to be invaded it would be its own fault

bigger economy

>If Israel were to be invaded it would be its own fault
we've been invaded literally since day 1, and frankly as far as territorial expansion goes I think we're being very reasonable, especially since we proposed to Syria to give back the golan in exchange for a peace agreement a-la the Israeli-Egyptian peace agreement, they instead chose to stay butthurt.
>bigger economy
You probably said that as a joke but you're right, morality doesn't factor into this, the bigger the nation the more they can get away with.

The reasons you were invaded were some-what justified.

And what were they?

No one else in the middle east wanted you there.

>giving a shit about what the Muslim cancer wants

The British owned all that land at the time anyway..
There were already Jews living there in the shithole barren expanse known as Palestine.
It's not like they took over a country.
The "Palestinians" were just rural Jordanians up until their fellow Muslims told them to abandon their homes so they could make them puppets in their war against Zionism.

>There were already Jews
like 5-10% of them were jews

Actually, more like 32%
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)#British_Mandate_era

immigrants

They were still there

flooding an area does not make it yours

Settling an area, developing it and having it given to you by the sovereign of that area does however.

Britain wasn't aware of the consequences it caused by doing that. It should have just let the natives have it