SO THE DAY HAS ARRIVED

ITT: WE WAIT FOR WW3

Kek willed it more than once, several months ago, on this very day.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B4lMw4yuCqaBQXNsdVgzWjJFLXc
biblehub.com/ezekiel/33-33.htm
biblehub.com/ezekiel/7-7.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Digits confirm

Soon...

What did kek mean by this?

Am I fucked?

We all are

Nah, roaches can survive a nuclear blast

Kek wills it.

I've never been a believer, so I suppose I'll attempt this for the giggles.

Kek, give me a sign that WW3 is imminent and I will convert and spread your holy gospel.

If there is any legitimacy to this at all, I hope it's an event that leaves all the samefagging, circlejerking kek-fags with leprosy, so that their fingers fall off and they are unable to spam the boards with their autistic shit anymore.

>Kek
reported

Welp, good luck fighting the shadow war, cultists. Looks like I'm going to the beach.

he is not gonna give u a sign if ur not a believer.

NOthing will happen, as always.
Fags.

HAS BEGUN

Milwaukee in flames

Praise

>thinking you can start a world war with just dubs
you need at least quads for something that powerful you fucking dip.

Bunch of degenerate gamblers... (((cough))) trips?

You clearly didn't read all the posts/gets in the both pictures.

/x/ has been proven wrong every time this won't be an exception

they just don't understand kek magic like we do

anons if i get doubles it will happen.

Kek wills it.

Gas the kikes! Race war now!

Just a regular chimpout.

Praise Kek though.

checkmate - 77

Nothing will happen
Screencap this

It's like the richter scale, each step up the ladder is 10 times more powerful than the previous step. you need at least one hundred doubles for the power of one quadruple, and that's not accounting for the magic wasted by people wasting their get on frivolous shit.

I slowly begin to think that people really take this Kek shit serious.

Digits confirm

>people thinking dubs matter
It's all in the big numbers

they are all serious

nice quints, too bad you didn't dedicate them to anything so nothing will come of it

GODLY QUINT

geprüft

PRAISE HIM, PRAAAAAAAISEEEE HIIIMMMMM

OH MAH GAD

PRAISE KEK!

KEK HAS SPOKEN

this guy gets it
dubs are like a 9 millimeter round compared to quints or something which are more like a h*ckfire missile

im not kek im a christian i believe in jesus christ

A message from KEK

>Standard doubles

This board is cancer, it's only fun with quads and up

Kill yourself, infedel

ITS ALL TRUE

Patiently waiting

We are a board of peace user

So... you guys are saying if I make a post that has repeating numerals, I summon a mythical ancient frog messiah?

Warum so hassend Bruder?

PRAISE KEK

Am I the chosen one, lord Kek?

no, but He summed you. you're a pawn on the big board.

No, I am

You are the worst.
I bet that 80% of you rant in other threads about the rising degeneracy and cuckery of the west, yet her you are autisticly hiveminding over shitty memes(memes being inherently shitty, but this being of of the shittier of the shitty)

Who speaketh to me??

what if they cloned adolf hitler and bringing him back or declaring him as messiah with alien technology and support of an unknown race

>cern
>time loop from 2014 -2016

who will be the one to lead this fight?

happening is cancelled

How dare some of you question the almighty Kek?

Today? Oh shit

TOMORROW

Its not happening.
Screencap

When Hitler II arrives at his second coming, he will literally have the seed of

Satan in him - he is called a beast for a reason (Rev 13).

Hitler II will most likely arrive on the scene with Aryan/Nordic-looking clones,

pretending they are from space, and these demi-gods are here to save

mankind from killing each other, take humanity to the next plane of existence,

The ten (regional/main kings) on earth at the time will hand over their power

to Antichrist (Rev 17:13). Once power, nukes, etc. are handed over to the

Antichrist head honcho, he will release war to subjugate and break the world,

persecute believers, and eventually turning his wrath against the Israelites.

By the time he is done, he will be blamed for making the world a wilderness,

and destroying all the cities (Isa 14:17).

The new demi-god beast monstrosity will be worshipped as a superior being,

on a much higher plane of evolution, etc. Man will become a "god". Through

RNA-recombination techniques, the mark of the beast is to become

transformed to be like the beast. "Inferiors" holding back mankind's evolution

must yield, conform, or die. Those who take Satan's seed/DNA are eternally

damned to the lake of fire (Rev 14:9-11).

Thinking that they are so special, these armies of Übermensch march and

gather to meet Christ and his army at the end of the Tribulation (Satan and

his demons know when this date is; Rev 16:14; 19:19), expecting that they

can somehow actually defeat Him.

>drive.google.com/open?id=0B4lMw4yuCqaBQXNsdVgzWjJFLXc

its the 14th in eruope rn oh shiet

Kek doesn't exist.

I'm just here to be part of history :')

Should have believed Kraut

i do not often post on Sup Forums and never achived a GET until yet

And so hath the final hour has cometh.

leafposters = shitposters

confirmed for happening

You children need to put this heresy behind you.
I am the way.

We are all prophets in the eyes of kek

wew lad

kek is with us, praise kek

biblehub.com/ezekiel/33-33.htm

"When all this comes true--and it surely will--then they will know that a prophet has been among them."

that's a lot of consecutive dubs

PRAISE KEK

LET THE NORMIES HIT THE FLOOR

REEEEEEEEE

>predicting happenings

This is how you prevent them from happening.

maybe the date is postponed ? kek can do that?

kek disagrees.

biblehub.com/ezekiel/7-7.htm

KEK: Always serious.

PRAISE KEK FOR DEATH AND SUFFERING

All you Jew loving cucks need to repent and worship kek as your true God.

OPEN CNN NAO

why

your new title shall be "Sir Gaggin Abass"

Remember the thread from last night with all the blessed IDs?

There are 4 tiers of shitpost

Tier God: Quality Australian shitposting
Tier Good: Canadian posers
Tier Decent: Everyone else
Tier Shit: Turkroaches

georgia shooting?

The Hebrew month of Av represents the mourning of the death of G-d. It is referred to as the "destruction" of the 1st and 2nd Temple, but even in the words of UK Chief Rabbi earlier this year during his visit to the Newcastle congregation, G-d's Temple is the body, not a building! Prophetically, therefore, the Temples are 2, as the Mother and Child of Revelations and the 2 witnesses dying.

"Man is himself the Tree in the field" of the Tree of Life.

15th August is the "Annunziata" - the death of Mary and her rising to Heaven till post apolyptic "rebirth", so this sits comfortably with the dates being discussed. 9 is Yesod on the Tree of Life, that is the only link to sephirot 10, being Malkuth - The Kingdom. Malkuth is female, else addressed as The Female, so the Mother is Queen and from her alone is the True King born. This is the Jupiter Ascending play off and Jupiter controls " bees" - souls! Apis (bees) out of the head of the dead Bull - Apis Bull. Jupiter is the True Queen of Heaven but as soon as she is recognised her Title, the record keeper extends her his condolences!
They only use her for their own "ascension" to the realm!

Her reign usurped, King replaced by the Anti-King. This is the edification of the Masons and they have not wronged a single date so far!

This play off is in England right now, NE24 2HH to be precise. The tarot card of Judgement shows the trumpet lined with a white flag bearing a red Cross - can be seen as the cross of St. George, England but is also for the division of the Israeli camps AND Crossroad Magick, all used!

The Queen is the Earth administrator through whom the souls camps "should" be chosen according to true karma but Masons have "detoured" this to force the Queen to only and wrongly judge herself and son, Jesus, and in so doing, liberate the fraternities from their sins hence judgement and enabling their demonic ancestors, seen as Egyptian gods, to rise once more. This is the last aeon, Ma'at's ad they see it and she is also female, the last Judgement, so to overcome penetance now is to be...immortal, eternal, sovereign as The High One, which is the Zionists' doctrine of final Jerusalem Kingship with the entire world at its feet! The New Jerusalem is England, Babylon is London as the Mother of the Water vessEls, The Baltic Exchange, Britannia the Ghosts' Ship aka Admiralty law soul enslavement versus Universal Laws.

chimp out

The Masons cause the Queen to bear their Curse Mark, the blood of Cain dark souls vessels and to pin them too the King Child, the innocent lamb as the malediction of eternity, nailed to the cross which is Tav of Aleph and Tav " mystery", Tav is the Cross! The last of the Hebrew letters, equivalent to the penultimate path of the Tree of Life as Path 31 - Judgement. This started on 6/8 and ended on 11/8 - 14/8 is 3 days later, as souls rebirth. 15/8, The Queen is no longer needed. One more Path remains, 32. 32+32= 64 the numbers of squares on the infamous Masons' Chess board, one 32 whites, opposing side 32 darks - souls. The Masons Motto of Aude Vide Tace is seen adorning beings featuringPan/Devil legs but bearing angels torso and wings, the enforced result of "evolution" from beings of darkness to beings of light, Illuminated.

ow Babylon the Great as a Woman figure is London but it clearly states the Waters of the world and men of all Nations - this is the mystery of the Hebrew letter Mem, the Waters, being the 13th letter, the dreaded number of all Knights and fraternities as pertaining the time of judgement! 13/11 Paris shooting on a Friday - Friday the 13th, 7 months before the end of Sukkot 2016, June11 to June13, when the Bilderbergers congregated in too and 7 days before the food curse Strawberry Moon of 30/6. Judgement begun on 11/6 and ended on 11/8, as can be seen by the Kabbalah magic square of 3rowsx3columns, numbered as follows: top row 22/4/7, mid row 11/6/8, bottom row 3/9/5 and left column 22/11/3, mid column 4/6/9 and right column 7/8/5. These can be replaced by their respectively numbered cards of the Mary Ann Lenormand "Oracle", the Oracle of the MatriX or of Alice in Wonderland, the Brit Masonic fixation fairy tale as the white rabbit calls " Mary Ann! Mary Ann! A snake! You're a snake in my house! " as "Alice" aka Mary Queen of Heaven, administrator of Earth, gets "cursed" with the snake damnation pertaining the fallen ones. Alice's tears are the letter Mem, the Waters, the heavenly tears, the FLOOD but they've taught us to await physical signs, instead the wisdom is the hidden gematria of the Divine language, where one is a crown, another letter a sword, another a throne and another a palm, just as Mem is the Waters and the holy Mother and child are not famous people but persecuted "normals", whose lineage has been scrutinized of old by the Magi.

22 on the Lenormand Oracle is the Crossroad. 11 is the Aleph, else interpreted in films as binaries as in the Matrix and therefore " trains". English gematria K, making Kim K 11:11! Theyve fed our subconscious consistently. The North West camp is that of Tribe Ephraim, the real Kingship of Israel as per Jacob's blessings. Ephraim has the only magical insignia, the Uni-corn. David's Tribe is South East, London, the Lion insignia, the predator, the usurper. North East belongs to the Danites, else..and pay attention to this..the snakes who became eagles! Cursed to kingly and winged! NE24 2HH is North East England and home to the County's Masonic head office. NE is also home to Alnwick Castle of Earl of Percy - I urge you to research the 22 February prophecy relating to this family and their Masonic connection - theyve known the show down would take place in north east England, UK since ages! NE is also home to the "Angel of the North" and home to Newcastle, the "sea horse", for Mem is Waters and the white horse of Revelation is Death, judgement.

I know much more as I've lived all this first hand.

The meme magic is too powerful. I'm scared Sup Forums. I feel like we've unleashed something beyond our comprehension.

Never lose faith in KEK.

interesting material. would you direct me to the source?