youtube.com/watch?v=Kr3fXfV6XrI
youtube.com/watch?v=W3klcSfozqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr3fXfV6XrI

>Has to be first one to reply to own thread
Nice one

Very tolerant, Bjorn.
I for one respect foreign cultures and encourage them.

huh

Usually the area where those 3 people wearing blue are, is used for Muslims to have a stand about Islam and how great it is.

I hate going to Manchester these days.

Whats happening here

>Manchester

[Feel identified]

Is it just me, or are our cities a lot more (((diverse))) than they used to be?

am from brighton and confirm, has increased rapidly within the last 2-3 years even

Your average bong education at work.

I work in Leeds and sometimes I stop and just look around me. We're talking 50/50 white/non-white numbers. What happened?

You gave up as a people. I give Earth about 100 years before there's no one of value left.

the migration figures are really skewed to suppress the numbers man, net migration makes it so if one white person leaves the country and one non white enters the country it is as though nothing happened. but also you have population explosion through breeding etc

Time to nuke scandanvia

Ayylium pls go

I hate that it's considered racist to want more whites in what is supposed to be a white country. There can be no denying that it is changing the national identity and makeup, and perhaps that is not a good thing.

>scandiyes

wrong. within 100 years the population will have been reduced to

watch when May hits her 100,000 net migration target in 2018

400,000 English leave
500,000 Wogs come in

so tough on immigration, wow

Fuark. Seeing that shit... the anglos god dammit. I will never taking you guys seriously when banting against germany. This is fucking laughable.

>tfw born and raised in the countryside where there's literally one Indian family in my village
stay diverse, citycucks

It's called a breakaway civilization. The people at the top, the real top (like the Queen and other top families) have so much money and power that they control everything. They probably have technology that has been suppressed from us and are planning to cull just about everyone. Then they will genetically breed new humans from what is left to what best suits their needs. 500 million seems a little high.

>wogs in a village at all

there's no escaping it, mate
won't be long until the old folks start shuffling off this mortal coil and native population sinks like a fucking stone

senpai you literally are worse than sweden, stop talking

>watch when May hits her 100,000 net migration target in 2018
>400,000 English leave
>500,000 Wogs come in
>so tough on immigration, wow

haha so this

theres 5,000 people here it's gonna happen eventually, but I love living in an old corner of lil England all the same.

>Fuark. Seeing that shit... the anglos god dammit. I will never taking you guys seriously when banting against germany. This is fucking laughable.

bruh

what the fuck

notice all the women and shitskins thought it was a rhino. the uk is gone tho due, there are entire towns that have been taken over and police dont go to, rip my home country

I know the guy from 0:34.
He seemed relatively stupid in college. Makes me happy I live in a well educated area, but does make me die inside to know these people are in my country.

sure you do buddy

Just gonna leave this here.

That ain't shitposting, learn some board culture nigger.

Kill yourself shill

>School misses out on Outstanding because Ofsted decides it isn't diverse enough
As a teacher this brings me almost physical pain

They hate us because they anus.

>.
their women love us

>youtube.com/watch?v=W3klcSfozqQ
That's Steven Speilberg next to the Tricerotops.

Where do you work in Leeds? Chapeltown?

This is just walking through the city centre m8. Though there's a certain feel knowing that 'Chapeltown' - named for being a Christian religious hub - is now fully enriched.

Ahhhhhhhh i knew it kent hovind was right

Checkmate atheists

wtf I hate Brits now

wtf I hate hate now

>education

More like retardation

Those fucking idiots bring shame to our land

naw m8 it's all lies london is fully british

you racist pieces of shit, they are (((tan europeans)))

wtf i wtf now

>Triples
Wtf I hate Kek now

>bongs?

Remember the brown kid that drowned because his dad grabbed the last life vest when the ship they were on because the dad wanted better dental care before going to Canada paid for by his family in Canada whilst they had been living comfortably in Turkey being sent living wages of money every month?

They're imitating that kid.