Who else is watching Dark Matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPzE1hYG1Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tomorrow for me.

>tfw you will never EVER hold hands with 5er before she lost the thicc

why tomorrow its up on dlsites

bazonkas

I have never watched it when it airs in my country, I just DL it or watch a stream.

i dont watch the show but i like her

>WOMYN STRONK Canadian sci fi
Shit is old and tired, needs to stop.

Oh myyy

Its fiction so its funny to me. Plus, I wanna see what ends up happening with the Corporate War and the Zyron Empire.

But she got her ass kicked

>tfw i like jodelles cute bottom row canines
>makes her look like a cute little half orc

On a scale from 1 to 10 how likely was she lied to about being white.

7. Some angles she looks asian, others black(ish). I was actually looking at the photos wondering what the hell she was.

Fuck off with your pointless discussions. Don't you have anything worthwhile going in your boring dull life?

too many ethnics.

Is that why it is called Dark Matter?

She reminds me of Kyra Zagorsky

is new ep. out?

You're only angry because you know it's true

I don't know. There is no reason behind calling it that.There was never a word about dark matter in the show

Okay, shitposting aside, what is this show about and is it good?

>I hate it so it needs to stop.
cry elsewhere faggot

Crew wakes up with no memories, they ahve to find out who they were and who they are now, Season 1 is slow as shit but builds up the story, Season 2 is better but has some bland episodes and season 3 is good or you'll have got used to it by that point

the expanse >dark matter>killjoys

>Is it good?
It's not bad, but I would go that far to call it good.
>What is this show about?
6 people and an android lost their memories. They were the bad guys and now they are the good guys(not saints, but firefly kind of good guys).
The aesthetics reminds me of stargate(universe), one of the SG writer is behind this show too.
To think about it, it's kinda like firefly

how the memers say?
>childs adore Jodelle
>adults know Two is way better

except there was

Thanks. I think I'll DL it and put it on the back burner for later. Can't hurt. Call me a pleb, but I liked Firefly.

what's his ethnicity?

Brazilian. They all look "Brazilian", except for the jew.

wait do one combining this into it

extra evil Goold?

exactly

maybe a mix of a SG's goauld, The Expanse's protomolecule and Spiderman's venom symbiote

>Black Oil
Do you fags even sci-fi?

I don't like scary things and that looks scary

That doesn't look scary, I am used to gore and similar stuff, but s picture freaks me out

allons y

>tattoos
droped

IS THIS SHOW ANY GOOD? or is is it just cause of the jodelle meme? Just wondering, because I was thinking of watching it, basically is it a real syfy or is it sjw hollyweird syfy?

Are there any sci fi shows that aren't Hollywood sjw?

>tattoos
no thank you, I don't like prostitutes

See

Dr Who...Once upon a time

Thanks
pic related

Three is the best actor and character, why are they hiding him in every episode?

Definitely best character but not actor

new episode was great

sorry for derailing this waifu thread

she looks so cute I want hug her tight while balls deep

I have only ever seen landwhales wearing thiat dress irl it's not fair bros

I preferred the last episode where 6 gets the intel he wants by pulling the ol' switch aroo

youtube.com/watch?v=RPzE1hYG1Yg

who's the woman at 00:19?
look familiar

YOU JUST KNOW

>she has a doctor who tattoo
>he has a notoriously large penis

it checks out

>David Tenninch

that's the one

i thought at least Sarrah's mind gets control over the android's body

She loves 3 and the Android puts a gun to his head, That would have made no sense

It's the same flavor of sci-fi as the Stargate series.

It feels a little SJW sometimes yeah, better than Killjoys though

I stopped after they killed One, I liked that dude

>one is a robot
>the other is a nanomachines, son
>the other is a psychic that can perceive the immediate future
I actually find that ammusing, to be as strong as men they need superpowers

this I unironically dropped it when they killed off the most relatable white dude. I want them to kill of the imdacaptainnow black cunt

Twice.

shit, im mixing shows up, my bad, ignore my black cunt comment she isnt on this show lol.

Are you thinking of Killjoys, cos rip Khlyen (I havent started on s3 yet)

Killjoys has the better cast, better characters, better story, better dialogue, and better music but it all feels so drawn out, I find Dark Matter just more enjoyable to watch, feels more condensed

Killjoys feels like tumblr female empowerment fan fiction shit.

Yeah I generally say that Killjoys has the better one off episodes but Dark Matter is the more consistently decent

You have one British black chick as the lead and the big bad, Everyone else is dudes with only recent black chick boss who is clearly in over her head and new white nerd girl

If you liked Firefly I think you'll like Dark Matter. They have a lot of similarities in pacing and their focus on characters.

Couldn't really blame either of them desu

thought maybe she doesn't loves 3 so much for some reason

but you see that everywhere you look

Can anyone recommend me video games that have a similar feel to Dark Matter in the aesthetic, tone, and role of the characters?

Is this real? It looks weird...

>Dark Matter just more enjoyable to watch,
indeed
>feels more condensed
maybe in this season, but imho it was, and sommetime it still is pretty chaotic, ideas thrown together (but work out pretty good)

Saw only 1-2 episodes of Killjoy. Felt it has more budget, but everything was worse than DM. and lame main crew.

>numales liked the numale

>It looks weird..
that knee part...

would have a closer look and examine it more...

I am currently examining it very closely...

Hehe...

>One
>relatable

He was an annoying whiny faggot.

Why did she thought a white bra would be good for that shirt?

Killjoys gets better from ep 4 then it's spotty but picks up in season 2 with the main storyline

Her boyfriend is 100% a sports watching, 6ft5 chad who thinks her hobbies a stupid.

Riiiiiight

Perhaps Melissa is a bad influence

she should spoil me too

Where is this from, user?

Had no idea this show was still on air.

guess you were busy watching chick flicks

A film she did

Yesterday's episode was decent for a bottle episode. But honestly it doesn't feel like the story is progressing. It feels more like they tell us it's progressing than showing.

Go an entire episode without anything really happening except a big cat and mouse game

end of episode "Zairon launched a major attack after 12 new colonies joined the league"

Why didn't we see that?

also wasn't zairon losing so many battles it couldn't defend it's original homeworld? Where did they get enough ships to launch a counter offensive?

Bad writing about space fleets in a space show is annoying as fuck.

Also 3's digital waifu is a real fucking drag on the show. All the other characters don't have relationships, he doesn't need one either. She was already fucking dead.

Killjoys has roughly the same budget or maybe a little more but they went the Andromeda route. They show the enemy fleet. You see consistent usage of forces. The chemistry between the actors is great. So much better than season 1.

Brothers that actually feel like brothers.

All in all even with the A story for kill joys being about a pirate lord faggot and his butt lover. Still better than 'Dark matter'

Before the whole hijacking happened there's a scene with her and Three in bed together and she has a look of misery on her face

He did something wrong that he can't even remember

I love Natalie Brown and she's featured in a lot of genre shows but I wish they had kept her on The Strain instead of trying to shoehorn her back into Dark Matter

>all the other characters don't have relationships
Literally every love interest that has ever been introduced for a Raza crew member is dead lol

>end of episode "Zairon launched a major attack after 12 new colonies joined the league"
>Why didn't we see that?
Budget
>also wasn't zairon losing so many battles it couldn't defend it's original homeworld? Where did they get enough ships to launch a counter offensive?
He took a risk and it paid off
>Also 3's digital waifu is a real fucking drag
Yes but she's barely in it. Hopefully we'll get more character development for 3 out of it then she'll die
>Killjoys has roughly the same budget or maybe a little more but they went the Andromeda route. They show the enemy fleet. You see consistent usage of forces. The chemistry between the actors is great. So much better than season 1.
Killjoys has fewer locations and they are repeated a lot, It's like they put most of their budget into cgi and set/prop design
>Brothers that actually feel like brothers
I do like how close the Killjoys all seem though it could be said the only reason the Raza crew are sticking together is because of familiarity and they have nowhere else to go, It's more of an obligation to them