Christians are Jewish shills, all Abrahamic religions are, prove me wrong

Christians are Jewish shills, all Abrahamic religions are, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/was-jesus-a-jew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aussie cunts are Turnbull shills. Turnbull is a kike.

bad goy, no shekels

I can't prove you wrong, because you're absolutely right.

However, Sup Forums is mostly atheistic board so none of this matters.

Jesus Christ was the first and only son of God.

>all these fedoras haven't read Rules of radicals.
>what is the part of the NT that says jews are part of a satanic cult

You atheists ruin everything. You just as a good goy as an pro isreal cathloic

>2016
>Not following the Crist

Just cuck me up senpai!

A fucking leaf

Didn't vote for that shit, third party.

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Oh shit, he is still a common jew, who expanded Judaism, same as Muhammad, they are all extensions of Judaism.

He isn't a jew, there is a difference between a jew that you see occupying the Palestinian territories today and the jews back then. Most of these Jews of today were Pharisees back then, the group that Jesus had died opposing. As the article lists, he is a Judean, an inhabitant of Judeah.

He isn't a Jew. Jews of today were only a major constituency of the Pharisees back then, the group whom Jesus had fought very actively. Jesus was a Judean, not a Jew (a term that was only incorporated in the bible in the 18th century)

Oops, double posted there, my bad.

"he is a Judean, an inhabitant of Judeah"

Thats code for jew, even a nationalist bone for brains can work that out, but keep fighting your loopholes.

"Oh vey, Christians are not jews, oh vey, they dont want to run the world, and impose their religion they are the good goys, like us"

If you ascribe the distinction of a ''Jew'' to the whole middle east, then you may as well call the whole world Jews. You're nothing but a wannabe conspirator with no basis for what you claim. And you're an aussie too.

You're no better than the special snow flake SJWs

>. But why then have Christians so persistently thought of Jesus as a Christian and resisted admitting the obvious, that Jesus was a Jew? Answer: the pervasive problem of uniqueness.

biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/was-jesus-a-jew/

Just for your account, that isn't an argument. All you've done is provided me with a half-assed claim and a half-assed challenge your own claim.

And again, this article confuses the meaning of a Jew nowadays and back then. Jews' ancestors have never set foot in Judea. The adherents of Judaism nowadays have only been part of the Pharisees.

>Aussie cunts are Turnbull shills. Turnbull is a kike.

Cunt is. He worked for (((Goldman Sachs))) He fuck right off. Anyone who worked as a laywer before working for goldman before working as a politician is probably the slimiest shitcunt that ever lived.

The emergence of race as a human category corresponds to the degeneration of wisdom as a category of human knowledge. Great human culture transcends the modern category of "race". See the Alexandrian library. You white "muh raza" niggers are just compensating for low self esteem due to lack of wisdom. Illuminati world society when??

AHAHAHAH you're LITERALLY a christfag.

I'm not Jewish, I'm not christian, believe what you want, I don't care. But thinking you're ANY smarter than some other religion because you believe in the "right god" is legit subhuman moron 80IQ tier thinking. If you ACTUALLY believe in god, or think ANY normal western adolescents believe in god in 2016, FLUSH YOURSELF.

I love how countercultures used to be pro atheist, but now that almost everyone actually IS atheist, you start ACTUALLY believing in god. Seriously? GOD? IN 2016? Lmfao. End yourself.

Fuck, I mean, I don't know. I honestly don't know. How stupid can you get? GOD? You seriously think magical sky fairy created all this, and that a virgin woman gave birth to the son of God? Lmfao. Fucking grow up and join the 21st century. "god" hasn't been relevant for 50 years. NOBODY believes in god these days. You are a fucking IDIOT for thinking ANY "white wimmin" believe in god. NO, they go to church every tenth sunday because they feel guilty over getting RAILED by chad and tyrone. You think they've EVER opened a bible in their LIVES?

LMAO.

The worst thing is that you have a UK flag which makes it even more cringeworthy. You do realise in Europe, NOBODY believes in god, not even old people? In america, only 50+ year olds believe in god. Ask ANY teenager and they will LAUGH at you for being so dumb. The funny thing is you KNOW it's true, but I suppose you need a reason to explain your virginity and "muh Christian purity" works well for that. Lmfao. Absolutely pathetic.

Nice UK proxy there, shekelstein. No brit would be this hostile towards his own nation. Try harder.

>tips fedora: the paragraph
>brit
>nation
Lmao

Cease your blasphemy

Legit lmao. Fuck "britain", I can't wait until this pointless union dies.

>ID
>UK
America occupied by the United Kingdom confirmed

Australian flag is top tier TBQH.
>Flag of St. George
>Cross of St. Andrew and St. Patrick
>Southern Cross
>Commonwealth star

Meanwhile the Canadian flag is
>A
>Fucking
>Leaf.

They really need to get it sorted out at some point tbqh.

Anyway pic related 'cept i'm not a Catholic, praise Jesus.

>"prove me wrong."
>posting from Australia.
Congratulations, you played yourself

Didn't get your request obviously

>Went from this to a fucking leaf

>Wow! It's (current year) and you belive in (insert topic)
Bait

Well you replied, therefore it worked, now why would you acknowledge bait, you want a pat on the back bud?

i can't. pesudo-christian here. jews were the choosen one, but even goyuims can get into heaven if they fellow the son of god. I wish i was a jew :_:

OP; you are completly correct

God is an illusion and a fairy tale, and just like Santa, was meant to be for children. Some people however took it too far and never let go of their child fantasies, and, you wont believe me, still go to church and believe in a man in the clouds into their late 80's

>believe in a man in the clouds
you are taking it literally. thats the problem with most atheists. religion, at least before, was more about the duties and roles of the people in a society. stories about the achievements of the warrior god, the god of mercy ect. the christians and particularily the protestants turned this into a hippie turn the other cheek and be meek bullshit kind of religion, making men soft. then the worst yet came to pass, atheists - making men even softer and decadent.

its a reason you see christianity under attack everywhere, but its cool to be jewish. its not often you see jews branded as evil or dumb in hollywood, but you can expect it if they are christians

Ah yes, because after the industrial revolution, and science expanding, people still wanted to believe in magic, so they had to "Interpret it" instead of taking it literally, your knees are weak, and arms spaghetti without your man made concept.

Just accept it, the Abrahamic god is a shill.

All religgins is a slippery slope to all other religgins!!)!

Abrahamic Shit must perish

All hail for AMON RA

Everybody knows that christian girls prefer the BBC.

>Cease your blasphemy, my feefees matter

yes Jesus was jewish so what thats not a bad thing

he also whipped the money changers and lived in homeless poverty

so can you explain what evil characteristics that both jews and Jesus have in common???

none...............

DELET DELET DELET!!!!

A Shill is someone who is paid
No church is praying people to go to Sup Forums

No, white boi.

>Judaïsm is named The synagogue of Satan in The NT
>jewish shill
Pick one

>so can you explain what evil characteristics that both jews and Jesus have in common???
Jewish blood. Your genes are who you are. If you believe in some kind of soul that transcends genetics, why are you on a board constantly talking about genetic superiority?

Brother Nathaniel on the right.

Inshallah we will conquer Europe and set things right.

jewish blood is good it has a higher intelligence than all the other races

Jesus later CURSED the jews and spread them across the earth to be punished day and night

i believe in the soul and everyone is equal in that respect but you can still have a lower IQ in your body because your brain is slower

and in heaven youll be restored to your full potential self

with that logic we would have to say all irish are angels they have never done anything wrong

there have been irish mass murderers

so if there cant ever be a good jew there cant be one single bad irish dude

with the same logic

The saddest thing is people who think Christianity is a white religion. It fuckign started in the desert by shitskin arabs (yes Jesus was an Israelite arab living in the desert, not a pale snownigger). I will yield that it has transformed to something new through the centuries and is now European, but whats the point of religion if we can change it freely to suit our agendas and narritives?

Just abandon religion, its fucking bullshit, theres no proof for a God or a flying spaghetti monster, anyone who believes in either is equally retarded

the bible says jesus hair is white

rev 1:14

also nobody is changing anything the bible has nothing to do with what jesus looks like

and christianity is not european in 2016 at all. europe is totally atheist and secular

>White religion
Why would it matter what ethnicity Jesus was? he could be black for all i care.

i think i would care a little bit if he was black

but it wouldnt change whats important

when i think of what jesus looks like i just think of a typical modern conservative judaism guy with the beard and the hat you know those guys

i think of that... maybe you can find those guys in new york or israel theyre not common

It was also like wool, curly, African/jewish hair.

Christianity was never white.

>i think i would care a little bit if he was black
Why though? The only reason to discriminate against blacks(or anyone) is because of their behaviour, not how they look.

>subhuman moron 80IQ
>anyone who believes in either is equally retarded
most of the highest IQ's recorded are from Christians, or at least theists.
(not in any order)
(not an actual top 10 IQ list, it was, but i omitted one azn mathematician who hasn't said shit about the theism question)

1) Andrew Magdy Kamal - 231 IQ (Christian)
2) Abdessellam Jelloul - 198 IQ (Theist)
3) Christopher Michael Langan - 195 IQ (Theist [maybe Christian])
4) Christopher Hirata - 225 IQ (Christian)
5) Evangelos Katsioulis - 198 IQ (Christian)
6) Rick Rosner - 192 IQ - (Theist, suspects 'there's an infinity of Gods')
7) Mislev Predavec - 192 IQ (Christian)
8) Gary Kasparov - 190 IQ ('self-appointed Christian,' though 'very indifferent')
9) Kenneth Ferrell - 190 IQ (Christian)
10) James Woods 184 IQ (Christian)

i actually have a picture of Jesus i took back in 2015

you can choose to believe it if you would like

but ya hes got the jewish long nose and the curlier hair

which is basically white in my book. jews are white... they often times have blue eyes , high intelligence, not very tan skin

i dont see why you have an irrational criteria against being of a jew blood line

you mean to tell me all chinese are bad people and theres not one good chinese just because theyre all "chinese"

makes no sense

it just not as glorious to me black doesnt look as good

but i would still worship god if he was black but hes not

so theists are fedora tippers now, its been projection all along!

what do you mean?

>like wool, curly
no, it says it was "white like wool," not "curly like wool"

>His head and hair were as white as wool, even as white as snow, and his eyes were like a fiery flame. (rev 1:14)

>Theist high IQ
>Theist IQ

>Theist IQ
>Theist IQ
>Theist IQ
>Theist IQ
> High IQ fedora tippers

And i thought it was the atheist stereotype to fuss over this.

i don't associate high IQ with fedoras, maybe high BMI.
the typical internet atheist is dumb as shit.

>typical internet atheist is dumb as shit.

Amen to that brother

t. Mehmet

Third place for title of shitposting king isn't too bad I guess.