>women aren't funn--
Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5-5cpdAvB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

y

y

sorry mombs

Please..at least post comedians that are funny on their own without a male counterpart.

This is Molly Shannon kids and she whipes the floor with 90 percent of female comedians.

Bonus: In the 90s she was pretty fuckable, her character in Night at the Roxbury made me fap furiously.

>women aren't f-

guaranteed they had at least one lesbian experience

How much writing does Tina actually do? I've always imagined she's carried by a team and they just put her name on a project for branding.

Also, Amy > Tina

>I can't be a talentless joke-stealing fraud propelled from my casting couch talents and jewish ancestry, its the trolls!

I wish.

I want to fuck Tina Fey so bad

cougars are always thirsty..

30 rock shits all over Parks and Rec

>shitty writing tattoo on side of torso

D R O P P E D

I was talking about looks.

>my pussy smells like a small barnyard animal
That was just gross, not funny.

>tfw no belly gf

fucking inescapable
i'm starting to feel bad for hating them so much

there's obviously a psychological thing beyond plain-old, petty, vanity and conformism causing otherwise perfectly acceptable girls to do this stupid shit

it feels like hating a kid for wanting to eat candy

i cant watch parks and rec because of that stinky chad

:(

Tina is crustier than Amy, but somehow still more fuckable.

I wish this would become a normie thing. Bellies are hot.

Jesus Christ, these women are looking ancient and ghoulish. How much longer is Hollywood gonna promote these women as sex symbols? Till they're using walkers and shitting into a bag?

The sad thing is a lot of these are official photographs by the press so you KNOW damn well, that they look sooo much worse under that quarter inch of makeup they use to give them a fake face.

>sudden mental flash of all the things I'd do to her
Feels like an out-of-body experience. And here I thought she was Worst Emma.

>Ywn have prime Tina Fey and prime Amy Poehler simultaneously feasting on your cock.

Why even live?

They're comedians not models, sweetie.

90% of girls have this already, they just don't wear skin tight dresses. I will agree with you though, a girl with a little tummy is great because there's nothing better than when she is riding on top of you and you do a little full body look over and she says something like "no, don't look I'm fat, this is why I hate going on top" and gives you a shy little glace while covering up her tummy, so you grab her and pull her real close in a slightly violent but very masculine way and say something along the lines of "You are the most astoundingly beautiful girl in the world blah blah blah compliment with unnecessarily detailed romantic bullshit." Doing that guarantees a good fuck because suddenly she wants to show off how good at riding she is and how sexy she really is so you get a great show and a great fuck. Obviously this type of thing can't happen with a really skinny girl, although sometimes you get lucky they have dysmorphia in which case you might get one good fuck but you have to drop that shit so quickly afterwords because girls like that are ticking time bombs who's jealousy and self hatred fuel the most obnoxious relationship/frienship drama imaginable. I'm really fucked up on cocaine those where a lot of words.

Tl;dr Girls with tummies (aka average bodies) can be a great fuck if manipulated correctly.

I read that in Christian Bale's voice. What the fuck.

this thread.

>everything they do has writers
lol
Poehler is a decent comedy actress though.

y'know, when you write a fucking essay about how something hasn't affected you, maybe it has affected you just a bit

This is why we can't have funny female comedians. For most people their looks are more important than their jokes.

ebin

those little tits are perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=G5-5cpdAvB8

Some are ok.

At best women can be funny writers, but I've never seen a good standup female comedian.

that's just a runner saying lines that someone else wrote because they couldn't afford actors for screenwipe, same as barry shitpeas

>tfw literally incapable of complimenting a girl
my autism forbids it desu