Is she a smart person?

Is she a smart person?

I'm smarter.

She left Coldplay. That has to one of the smartest moves a human being can make.

no and she's got a fucking wrinkly cow face.

t. genius

she is goop

I have self-proclaimed iq of over 160 and i can say that no she is not.

She's selling vagina rocks for $68. And it's working.

She ain't dumb.

SEVEN LIMES

She isn't stupid, she is a college educated woman who believes in some stupid shit.

That doesn't make her inherently stupid, that said I would gladly impregnate her if given the opportunity.

I drop any movie she's in

even seven?

She looked hot as fuck in SM Homecoming. She needs to dye her hair orange.

she sells stickers for more.
She ain't dumb

>She needs to dye her hair orange.

this would anger me

specially se7en

When she popped up on screen it tingled my penis.

thats goop

I may have jacked off to this woman more than once guys.

is Gwyneth of Jewish descent?

Look, that's all my family can afford for a week

didnt she drink alcohol when she was pregnant

>vagina rocks
>had to google it
Jade eggs.
She isn't the one who came up with this idea user, this is female taoist alchemy/tantra, it's been practised for 1000+ years

Are they any good, though? Sounds like hokey bullshit.

idk i'm not femanon, but I have tried male taoist alchemy and it's pretty good, can fuck your mind up though if you are not balancing yourself with meditation, exercise etc.
For us we just need to do certain exercises to get the energy moving correct, so then we can orgasm without loosing sperm, store the energy and have an orgasm (dry) any time we want.
The jade egg thing for women is so that they can do the same, but vag muscles need to be tightened first, hence the egg.
paltrow probably doesn't know wtf she is talking about and thinks the egg is the thing where it is just a means to an end.

>vagina rocks
sounds smelly

Sounds like autism.

Fuck off Carlos.

How's here you-know-what game?

She's in Hollywood, of course she is.

no she's a sheltered elitist trophy wife

smart enough to keep herself relevant and successful past 40.

>White woman
>Still relevant after 40
>It's not because of her looks
>not cracked out either

Wow, she really is a genius

I want to impregnate her feet.

goop seems to be doing ok, anyone who exploits rich dumb people can't be dumb themselves

where are the limes? complete bonerkiller

haha how would you do that tho? like just cumming thick loads of cum over her soft soles until they're completely covered and pregnant? LOL

>anal beads for vaginas for 68 american dollars
just shove a dick up your pussy

> female taoist alchemists invent vagina rocks
> don't get rich off them
> pepper potts sells them
> gets rich

makes you think, don't it?

when people started complaining that the Goop she was selling was useless, she replied with a detailed explanation of exactly how to sell that shit to gullible women. she's not dumb - she understands female psychology.

>she replied with a detailed explanation of exactly how to sell that shit to gullible women

That was just weird. She just released a statement saying exactly what she does and how to do it so she's 100% sure of what it is. Yet I still get the feeling she actually believes this shit. Ironically, it's the only logical explanation for her releasing that blog post, because she is one of those gullible women too.

her dad was Jewish, but she celebrates Christmas and Hannukah

>that panty stick

hnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAFUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

>She celebrates two exclusive events where she gets stuff
>not a kike

She's white so yes.

>no skid marks
immersion lost