HAS Sup Forums SEEN SAM HYDE'S NEW TV SHOW ON ADULT SWIN?

>EPISODE 1: youtube.com/watch?v=_5UoxCG9ZAo

>EPISODE 2: youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s

Episode 2 contains a wonderful song about Jews.

Your feel when Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06JQDRoIxB8&ab_channel=cgshapes
youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE
youtube.com/watch?v=IcNPPMnrUIo
youtube.com/watch?v=9tgIfVxgWeA
youtube.com/watch?v=wVb2TuzBfxI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZcGB-qWUVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ&ab_channel=MillionDollarExtreme2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

autistic

Excellent commentary user!

What the fuck. This is terrible. Is he still doing the Andy Kaufmann I was only pretending to be unfunny shit?

Do you really think it's terrible? And if so, how so?

It's like a better Tim and Eric and I like T&E but I can see why other people wouldn't.

Thanks for sharing OP, I wouldn't have really bothered to watch this otherwise.

He is hiding redpills in plain sight.

Strange guy that Sam but i like him.

My favourite is his "How i survived highschool" 4 parts series.

The audio is awful sometimes throughout it but the story is fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=06JQDRoIxB8&ab_channel=cgshapes

>german doesn't have a sense of humor
tickle me surprised

This man is a national treasure

I think that Jews song was supposed to say "Jews Rule"

I want a full version of the jews rock song

Sam, youre not funny, and your show was most likely picked up as a loss leader or tax write-off for adult swim. Frankly i was surprised the station is still broadcasting.

Btw, genius idea to insure ratings, sending people to watch it online.

>Cant wait til youre cancelled and back on unemployment, you fat untalented fuck.

No problem desu!

Nice. I'll watch this later today while I eat some soup.

music background , someone has link for me ?

breddy gud

That's an awful lot of white people in one place. Needs more diversity imho.

You sound extremely butt blasted. I'm just a fan of Sam's - I'm sure you can e-mail him your vitriol directly though.

That would have actually been funny.

Daily reminder that Sam would be nothing without Charls and Nick.

I thought Sup Forums would be much more enthusiastic about Sam's new show.

We're on TV Sup Forums!

Care to explain Amerifat?

this show is hilarious

i can't believe a network have an alt-righter a show

leafy doesn't have a show with 3 mill views a video

MDE is a comedy trio, Sam would be nothing without his other two friends, are you new to their stuff?

fucker finally did it, he struck a deal with adult swim. Bravo Sam!

Please.... It took me 2 minutes to see that Charls is 10 times the comedian Sam is

FPBP

Fuck off Sam. You're an unfunny man-baby and I'm sick of seeing you shill this vile garbage all over the site.

You're even worse than Milo, and he sucks bbc.

What the fuck even is adult swim anymore, these shows are not even funny, at his point its just

>le random funny xdd!

jews rock!
don't you agree Sup Forums?

>doesn't enjoy anti-humor

Sam Hyde doesn't understand humor I'm afraid

wtf i hate vaporwave now

But without Sam the whole thing falls apart - he's the anchor and you know that. No one would watch the other two.

They're going to run out of material fast.

Is this his true story and he's laughing at his past or is it just him reading some stupid "autobiography" by someone else?

top lads

I actually think it will get better as time goes on.

so that's what they call "bad on purpose" performance, at least they moved on from "ironic"

>i'm only ironically pretending to be retarded xD

this is why nobody watches cable television anymore

It won't be long before people actually start to get what he's doing instead of thinking it's just shock humor.

I thought the first (fifth) episode wasn't that great. The second episode is god tier. And MDE's material on YouTube is great:

youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE

Well we have already had like 4 threads about it lad.

I'm confused. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Have you ever heard Sam actually speak before? He's articulate as fuck. He is Sup Forums distilled.

That should get clear as you listen my friend.

Oh. I had no idea. Just woke up and posted, not trying to spam.

Once they, meaning the station, get what's going on, they'll pull the plug.

That's what I'm talking about. And when the audience realizes what they're watching, they'll start rejecting it.

We only know what he's doing because we're aware of who he is and what his shtick is. Normies watching AS don't really know sam hyde yet.

Does anyone else think "Brittany" is hot?

No problem. Just wanted to explain why there might not be that much interest.

The other threads were pretty full. At least the first two.

The part where he lists the types of people in his school fucking kills me
>tfw you're an oatmeal-raisin loser

he fucking did it

This is pretty much how I would have pictured the programming from some bizarre dystopian future. Imagine how confused people would be if they saw this 30 years ago.
>pretty funny though

had a hard time to follow all that autism, but it's great

Who's the guy that plays the cop and the CEO?

He looks really familiar

amazing

>All his fans are nu-males
Makes sense

The audio is actually so bad, this is impossible to listen to.

Sorry, I only watched the first segment and thought it will be his usual autism, just better produced, but it was actually amazing.

I smiled and had a sensible chuckle.

Glad you warmed up to it.

People who work in the film and television industry are propagandists - it's literally their profession. I can't imagine them not knowing what Sam is putting forth.

>that episode 2 jews rock bit
I am fucking dead

Here is some of the music used.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcNPPMnrUIo
youtube.com/watch?v=9tgIfVxgWeA

Does Sam have an official channel?

Just finished watching the entire thing. 10/10

Believe it or not, they just want to sell ad space for cheap.

This is really out there and edgy. That's what they think young people are into. So they greenlight it.

It's not a concerted effort to shape minds. The people okay'ing stuff do it on a pilot. Order a certain amount of episodes, and then commit to producing a certain amount.

>everyone in broadcasting is a propogandist
Yea, everyone working on a set is an israel sympathetic jew and not just people doing what their job description is.

>implying MDE isnt kino

youtube.com/watch?v=wVb2TuzBfxI

youtube.com/watch?v=SZcGB-qWUVI

It gets alot better later and in the other parts.

The big race is my favourite part.

The whole car thing is amazing.

>8:26

Lost

Episode 2 mentions a Mr . Wozniak too, and 5/1 is supposed to be about chads

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Stop shilling for this fucking irrelevancy.

Million Dollar Extreme

The post-modernism is what does it. In fact, our memes give rise to more post-modernism, aiding to make tradition seem dumb. They gave been really pushing it in media since the early 90s and the nihilism of Grunge Rock. That is where it really started to become mainstream, but before that, the punk and goth 80s crowds did the job. Before that, you could say rock and roll, before that you could say Big Band. The 90s is when it began to invade television shows, rather than just music.

MDE are just turning post-modernism against itself

thats what makes it so funny. They go after the sacred cows of the left which makes them angry. Say what you will about people like Lenny Bruce and George Carlin, but they were pretty ballsy when they made fun of God, Jesus, America, ect in their day, but those things arent "edgy topics" anymore. Wannbe safe """""edgy""""" comedians think they are still sticking it to the man when they make a jesus joke, even though no one cares.

Search MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME on YouTube. He has a channel with some hilarious stuff and some EXTREMELY uncomfortable red-pilled topics such as this: youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

Long time MDE fan. I wanted to like this show so bad, but so far it hasn't done much for me desu.
I think the censoring stuff by ((((AS)))) is part of the problem, but none of the sketches so far has made me laugh or really made me think yknow

Yeah.
youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme/featured
>"Yeah, there's no recent videos but it's an active channel."
HAHAHAHA! It's because he's been working on his show lately.

Nice.

I watch a lot of MDE and it's still not clear to me, but then again I'm autistic. Maybe that's why I love it, because it's all so mysterious! Is he Sup Forums? Is it just a tribute?

Which might be why from the start his show has been fucked with and censored to hell. Criticize the Jews, but don't give more detailed social commentary in walls of text or use the logo of a serial killer.

It's possible they're self-hating, self-aware nu-males, but plain and simple nu-males couldn't be further from the truth. I heard Sam say once that his true fans are pretty intelligent people, not just Sup Forumslacks who take his shtick seriously.

Stick it out. I'm really sensitive to noise and I thought it was worth it.

>Is he Sup Forums?
Something of the sorts.

He has/is browsing here.

And yeah the story is just some random insane story. He drifts so hard that a heatwave kills his girlfriend inside his car and he is saddened because he had only had her as a girlfriend for 2 minutes.

This one shows off his Sup Forums side very well
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ&ab_channel=MillionDollarExtreme2

I think you need a warm cup of Bovril tea and some deep breaths. If you don't like this thread, try another one. Simple!

Sam is going mainstream and he is dropping red pills. This is politically relevant.

What in the fuck is jelking?

>88 posts ITT
>27 posts by this ID
What did the shill mean by this?

not even the corporate alpha male sketch? it was fugging golden

This. Post modernism is destroying Western civilization but Sam turned it on itself, and it's hilarious to watch.

Something about making your dick bigger I think.

Anyways, last skit of episode 1 was great, all of ep 2 was golden, especially the end.

> You walk down the street, turn the corner and bump into this man....

What do?

This.

Postmodernism is very easily usable by the right.

People think Foucault was a leftist, but at the end of the day his ideas just end up supporting the right.

Nosferatu?

Ask him how he keeps getting away with it.

Ask him to recap Billy and The Clown for me.

>What did the shill mean by this?
^This is the problem with Sup Forums.

Sam Hyde is more of a polarizing political figure to the Sup Forums demographic than most actual politicians.

You do realize that on EVERY THREAD on Sup Forums some user accuses the OP of being a shill right?

I am not a shill, just a dude posting in his underwear.

Foucault was a leftist thoygh
A mentally ill Marxist who was gay and died from aids.