What could Momoa be referring to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5jYSLgqXwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLACK POWER GIRL

>gypsies
>pride

I hope this faggot doesnt go see Black "90% black cast" Panther

Isn't there only 1 black character in TFA?

Lel

HE posts on Sup Forums

THE WATER RISES

CRUSHING THIS SUBMARINE... WITHOUT SURVIVORS

>I know something you don't know
GL confirmed.

Isn't the guy Hawaian or something? What does he have to do with gippos? Is he appropriating their culture?!

Do you think he'll scare the shit out of Marvel fanboys this year too?

I don't get why people get so mad about this. This specific film is not diverse, as it has a 90% black cast, but the point is a movie with a 90% black cast diversifies the genre itself, which is full of movies that have 99% white casts.

He knows what Amber's pussy tastes like.

how many days do people camp out for the big panels at SDCC?

>one type of person
>implying racial groupings are separate types altogether

Two Towers had more blacks on screen than Zulu.

Yes.

Johnny Depp's fist?

>Ben looking like he just wants to go home

Amerifats don't know that gypsies are subhumans who beg and steal in Europe

Because one person's opinion/clickbait = the opinion of their entire ethnicity, thought we established this by now.

Why do you think everyone is "mad" about it? That article gets mercilessly mocked

why must they push Cyborg? He always looks stupid next to the big DC characters.

is he really a gypsie

No.

>supermans stance

DARKSEID, IM JUSTICE LEAGUE

GL is the only character in that poster who's not confirmed for Justice League. It would be a pretty big deal if they have him in there though.

There was a black woman in the Hobbit. The camera kept focusing on her in the background even though she had nothing to do with the scene.

kek

I hope it at least comes up at some point that Wonder Woman and Aquaman are cousins.

>green lantern
one can only hope

my god it looks so bad.

>dat paint-tier cnp cyborg

Are they trying to top Civil War with shit CGI?

>why must they push Cyborg?

Why did you wait 6 years to bitch about Cyborg?

Also the easiest answer is that DC told Geoff Johns they need an ethnic minority on the team and being a Hal Jordan fanboy it was obvious that kicking Martian Manhunter to the curb suited his purposes better than using John Stewart, plus it made him the only greenie.

You're running a race that finished years ago.

All will be Eradicated!

>I hope it at least comes up at some point that Wonder Woman and Aquaman are cousins.

Yeah and all metahumans are descended from Kryptonians

God I fucking hope so.

isn't she made out of magical clay or some bullshit?

aaay surpayo orgullo jitano

They changed her origin. She's the daughter of Zeus now.

Cyborg is pretty cool and Martian Manhunter is one of the most boring characters in the entirety of DC so I don't mind him being replaced. The real question is why they have Aquaman, fucking Aquaman, instead of Green Lantern.

i see
that would make flashpoint even hotter

I don't understand, why would Johnny Depp punch Amber Heard in the vag?

There's been plenty of blacks in Game of Thrones. I doubt he even watches the show

Actually, Christopher Priest's Black Power Girl is really fun.
A kid genius, sure. But incredibly naive and corruptible.

She's also going to get butt fucked by a crusty 60 year old war vet pretty soon

Because Aquaman is a founding member and Jason Momoa is ultra super cool duderino, what are you a square? *chugs keg*

After what he did to her dog, I doubt it. But yeah that character was pretty much a blank slate til Priest gave her some actual characterization

He knows that Zack will be making an appearance. It will be announced that Snyder is slated for Justice League 2 will absolute creative control. Not only that, but he will also be directing an HBO television miniseries of The Question.

>Not only that, but he will also be directing an HBO television miniseries of The Question

Fuck you, I want that and now I know it will never happen

Likely referring to pride as a group of something, not the feeling of positive self worth

Well that makes it so much better, roving gypsies terrorizing villagers and killing cheetah cubs for sport

Doubt Zack's going to show up. Maybe they'll show something of Aquaman we haven't seen before.

Why do chinks love Zack Snyder? Do you think she's a virgin?

>After what he did to her dog
it's okay.
he bought her a new one

Chinks aren't as tainted by the hate campaign driven by western journalists. Westerners would love him just as much if there wasn't a smear campaign against him.

Nigga i am a Marvel fanboy and i want Aquaman to be a sucess just to BTFO the normies that shits a n hin

He did it once, he can do it again, a puppy is just an easier target.

>Last name is Carter and also olive skinned and hairy as fuck.
Damn my gypsy genes!

What a shitty looking poster

>The real question is why they have Aquaman, fucking Aquaman, instead of Green Lantern.
Because we just had Green Lantern on cinema. There's also for this reason BvS skips Batman's origin story. We just had it.

He's been looking like that for the past 10 or so years.

>just
It was six years ago.

>Chinks aren't as tainted by the hate campaign driven by western journalists.

Yeah they're much too busy hating their own people and censoring their outcries over human rights violations and political corruption.

That's nothing in cinema years.

Your mom's nothing in cinema years.

Well yes.
They won't shut up about it.

I don't see how this changes anything I said. Western fanboys hate Snyder because that's what western media tells its fanboys to think. Chinks don't have that. They can approach his films in a different way.

Well I don't know about that but Rogue One and Guardians of Reddit 2 bombed there so they are /ourguys/ as far as I'm concerned

>they

Who's "they" user? The one person who made that tweet, or the guy who constantly reposts it on this board to stir shit up?

In the future, I feel we will see movies where innocuous footage of a black person is shown eating or texting or watching TV, with the words "MANDATORY DIVERSITY FOOTAGE" superimposed on the screen, just so the film can't be criticized for lack of diversity. Then back to the completely unrelated action.

We get it, you watched a shitty Twilight zone ripoff, good for you. Boyega's a fucking idiot

god no, big tits on black girls are nearly always disappointing. we need asian power girl if they're going for diversity points, anri okita could work

Reminder : Aquaman 's hair turns blonde because of the ending of his solo movie

Niggers, user, niggers.
I know what you're saying, one person's post constantly seen isn't representative, but denying "they" aren't making a scene about representation is foolish.

When's the fucking trailer coming out? I woke up way too early.

Stay woke, my friend. Stay woke.

>that fucking jawline

That's stupid, but then again during the Peter David era he was a full Atlantean that was left to die because of his blonde hair, which was seen as a sign of curse, and instead was raised by dolphins.

>I know what you're saying

You obviously fucking don't.

I must confess that GL is my favorite DC superhero. Bad thing is that I suffer more, because they either underutilze or simply riun every GL in the movies.
The two animated ones being a posetive exeption
youtube.com/watch?v=J5jYSLgqXwo

>big tits

Still nothing?

Everyone knows that, but you cant make a movie with 95% one race, and call it diverse. It's just not the right use of the word, it's disingenuous.

he just wants it to be over

DC is really full of boring shit characters kek. Doesn't matter what they announce.

JUST

must suck to be obese

>AC

IT'S FUCKING MILAN REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Rogue One and Guardians of Reddit 2 bombed there
god bless china

black people in africa makes sense
the most technologically advanced country being in africa doesn't
if they are so desperate for movies to reflect reality they should make it a shithole

>if they are so desperate for movies to reflect reality
they aren't. Guy turns into a fucking giant green monster.

GotG2 made 800 million here so it doesn't really matter what China did.

>Gal fidgeting

Cute

Why is Deathstroke so obsessed with her?

>crusty old vet...
nigga pls, Deathstroke literally looks like a god, imagine Capitan America if he wasn't a fag.

>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen

Yep, das rite, white people are literally the only ones ever cast in film

This cunt is as dumb as he is ugly, providing him with fame was a mistake

Because she is pure and he wants something pure in his life, the problem is that anything pure about his life he destroys, so its just a matter of time before he fuck her/fucks her over.

The only thing worse than racists in this world are niggers

one