Biggest shithole in Europe

Europe has couple big shitholes despite its glory. I want to know your opinion, which country is worst, parameters are economics, people, art, science, history and culture in general.

Turkey is not Europe.

I vote Albania. No impact on history except being turkish lap dogs. Ugly as fuck. Poor as fuck. Shitty at sports, no scienctific or art impact on world whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

turkeytravelplanner.com/details/Toilets.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL wtf chair is that?

Turkey

Indian prototype experiement

>Economics
Moldova

>People
Albania

>History
Albania

>Culture
Albania

Verdict: Albania

Albania.

Serbia

Bosnia is just as bad

Albania

Then Bosnia

Serbia. Bar Tesla, their contributions to humanity are pretty negligible. Not to mention they're usually pretty rude, inhospitable, unattractive people.

Albania, by far.

> Poor former Soviet satellite state.
> Muslim majority.
> People look like inbred Turks.
> Claim ancient Greek culture as their own.
> Country is run by the Albanian mafia.
> Have had an virtually no impact on culture, science, and history.

Its like the trailer park of Europe.

Bulgaria

I mean we all know it's just the whole eastern bloc but Croatia gets a pass.

no point in arguing who the shittest of the shit is

Moldova
Bosnia
Albania
Romania

France.

Holland btfo

Moldova, by far.

"After going to the toilet" is vague.
Does it mean pissing?

Slovakia. Absolutely no history outside of Hungary / Austria-Hungary / Czechoslovakia.

They're entirely inoffensive but god damn are they boring as a country.

Does it matter? Wash your fucking hands.

Wouldn't have been this shit if you have reconverted back to religion of your ancestors christianity that you've abandoned to suck on some kebab dick.
You and Albania(+shitnugget kosovo) are literally traitors of europe and western civilization.
Hope shity Serbs annex you soon.

same as belgium

Of course it does. Not washing your hands after pooping is incredibly gross. Africa level stuff.

But sometimes when I'm drunk or home and I pee quickly and I know my hands won't be around other people, I'm too lazy and I don't wash. Happens rarely, but it happens.

Scum detected

Well there are more bacteria on hands than on cock...

There's no reason to wash your hands just because you touched your cock.

My cock is very clean.

Ukraine
Everyone hating on Albania has never been to the Ukraine, it is like Albania but 20 times bigger

All the countries ending with "ia".

Tesla didn't contribute shit. Edisons the one who contributed to mankind, Tesla just stole everything

get lost svenskstan

Post proofs

the fuck is this map

why are turkey and greece more likely to wash their hands than many other western countries

is my habit of washing my hands another ottomon import

Suedia

Yes komshi yes

I only use hot water most of the time, am I degenerate?

you've got to be kidding m8. Nicola Tesla alone did more to humanity and science than all the rest of european scientists combined. How can you be so ignorant?

I vote Albania
/thread

stop trolling, its not even funny

Most of the Balkans are worthless imo. Complete wastes of air.

fried cheese? I like Slovakia, how could one hate on them? it's like hating on a little puppy

romania

You've never actually been there, have you? Stop taking Sup Forums memes seriously, you insular faggot.

I would say Hungayrians but they are actually mongols, not europeans.

t. aryan gipsy

>biggest shithole in europe
britain, no contest.
if you talk about the real shit. Not poverty. There are poor countries that are decent and beautiful, and rich countries that are awful and full of trash. Britain is clearly the most liberal, modernized, traitorous and orwellian piece of shit near this continent, followed closely by - now - germany, and france in that order.

if you are looking for somewhat wealthy, ok looking countries that are also reasonably conservative, southern europe is the best europe has to offer: italy and spain are both great. Switzerland and Austria as well though Austria increasingly less etc...also some parts of eastern europe for example hungary, why comparatively poor, still a good mix of accetpable wealth but with very low degeneracy levels

On mobile and can't see your flag. Identify yourself. Prolly some diaspora nigger.

when you wash your hands after taking a piss you shouldn't use soap. overusing soap is creating resistant bacteria.

Severely underrated.

Moldova seems pretty nice desu. You could live like a king there even if you aren't rich anywhere else, and the wine is supposed to be good.

Bolan

Latvia, easy

Mediterraneans are cleaner because of the homosex

>gipsy spurdo over hungary flag
>national hun items in hand
>posted by hungarian
i don't even, breh

>britain, no contest.

why is Devon & Dorset teeming with German tourists then

Albania, hands down.

Bullshit! All decent Russians do that. I even heard a dad tell his son to wash his hands prior to it as well.

Though I can't vouch for what happens beyond the polar circle.

>biggest shithole in europe

easy

Nice to see that my hate for Albania is shared.
Jesus christ I sure do hate that people.

Can't decide which one is the worst. I consider Ukraine, Albania, Moldova

"""""Conservative"""""" meaning racist, right? What is conservative about Spain and Italy? They're not social conservatives and they're not politically/economically conservative they just don't like immigrants

>people who have never been to Albania
>listening to Serbian diaspora propaganda
>Actually thinking that the Balkans arent all almost identical

Ive been to Albania not going to lie it was hinestly beautiful and the people were extremely hospitable. Im glad the Balkans are such poor countries their natural beauty and homogenous cultures have really helped them maintain their identity

International recognition of Turkey’s private hospitals

The country now has more private hospitals internationally accredited by the worldwide healthcare body, Joint Commission International (JCI) than any other country in the world. Turkey actually has more accredited hospitals than established medical tourism destinations such as India and Thailand combined.

I believe its elected duty like mayor.

I have a lot of family that are first generation Albanians (not blood related.) I've been going to Albanian-American community events since I was about 12. Some of them are at mosques. I can even speak a little Albanian.

I've never wanted to actually go there, but I know quite a bit. More than the majority of Sup Forums.

Dagestan, Russia.

Paradise on earth.

I would say France then Ireland

Bosnia and Herzegovina obv.
Not even a coutry.

difference is they use their hands as toilet paper

Im sick of you BiH niggers.

You stink, you IQ is under 60, you just smoke and drink all day.

All of you that i met are fucking niggers.

It is fucking meme you filty bong this shit is disgusting pls stop ty
turkeytravelplanner.com/details/Toilets.html

this guy

Shut up u Dalmatian Ape and bring me a cold one.

U have toilets in Turkey?

What?

But seriously

First tier would be like
Albania and Moldova

Second:
Bosnia, Romania, Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Ukraine

Borderline on second tier Croatia, Hungary

Find it hard to believe

I would say Romanians but you're just the aids virus that evolved into a human form

>shitty at sports
olympics:
Serbia - 0 medals
Bosnia - 0 medals
Kosovo - 1 Gold medal

>poor as fuck
Developing more than Bosnia.

>No scientific or art impact on the world
that's false tho
>muh nikola tesla

>Ugly as fuck
well, that's just like your opinion, man

pic related is 100% white serbs

Look like shitskins, plus every Serb I ever met was a fucking homo

Yugoslavia had champions in football, basketball, handball, tennis and other sports that matter.

name 3 great scienists from Albania or artists

Albania. If Bosnia/Heszevnogiasi9djas9d was an actual country it'd probably be that.

>Turkey
>European

Kill yourself.

sotir kuneshka
gjon gazulli
onufri

Thats why Albanians come to Bosnia to work, never heard for Bosnian who went to Albania.

Is their chief export still chrome?

I don't have much experience there, but I do know that Bulgaria is a fucking shithole filled to the absolute brim with gypsies and shitskins. Fuck that noise.

Thats a buthurt albo diaspora dont mind him.

Why are u so mad to your old masters little Bosnia?

>Africa of Europe award
Albania, Kosovo and every muslim community, young and old, balkan or not situated on the continent.

>Been in Europe for a thousand years but people hate them worse than jews and niggers combined award
The Roma(nian). For now and for all eternity. Places inhabited by the gypsy are in a class of shitholery of their own shared only by da original noongazzz of Australia.

>General certificate of failed civic progress
Orthodox Balkans
Orthodox in general
Pork rind flavoured russians (Ukies) and radioactive ash flavoured russians (Belos)

>Six pointed goldish yellow ''YOU TRIED'' sticker award
Swedish Empire
German Empire
Dutch Empire

>524th annual "still not white, deal w/ it" award
The new world

Calais

I thought Macedonia was meant to be nice?

Top kek, your ID says it all.

kebab diaspora

I've only been to Skopje, but it is pretty nice.

Miks õigeusk? Setud ju täitsa OK isekeskis seal...

Was I really that obvious?! Damn.
(same person btw on mobile)

FAG

ur a fucking idiot

Romania is such a shithole even gyppos are fleeing

Its one of your own

Serbia is basically everything Albania is, except they are Christian. Bonus points for introducing African tribal genocidal policies and mass rapes to Europe. Even more bonus points for denying it to this day and thinking they are some kind of kebab removers/defenders of Christianity when they literally lost their cultural homeland to shitty kebab. Triple bonus XP Prestige mode for the fact they were the first European country bombed by us since WW2, that's how shitty they are.

They will always be buttmad

>Setud ju täitsa OK isekeskis seal...
Harambe (pbuh) oli ka täis omaette. Nää palju kasu tool vennasel isekeskis ise keskendumisest oli.

Lol
Eat shit, ahmed