Women

Talking to my GF and her friends, Nazi Germany comes up...

>Girl says "I knew a guy who supported Hitler once!" (I'm NatSoc, but hide my power level)
>Girls say "wtf"
>Girl says "I know! Why would you support him? He lost? Why would you support someone if they LOST?"
>Friends are like "Yea that's weird!"
I say "If he was in power now though there wouldn't be so many migrants in Germany"
>"...So, user? Why does that matter?"
"Well.. They're committing loads of crimes, and Germany probably won't be white or christian anymore soon"
>"So?!? Why does that matter?
>"They're refugees!, not criminals!"
>Why does it matter if they're Muslim and not white user?"
"German culture won't exist anymore"
>"Yes it will! This IS German culture? It's always gonna be Germany user..."

Why don't women give a single fuck about the tribe? Or maintaining your culture? or Anything important?
>Why would you support someone who lost
Zero thought about the ideology or it's values, if Nazi Germany won and someone supported the Allies I guarantee they would use the same "argument" against them. Is it biologically built in to them to disregard everything but themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/15/australian-population-to-hit-24-million-as-overseas-migration-drives-growth
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it biologically built in to them to disregard everything but themselves?
Yes, themselves and their children, women aren't loyal.

Bump

And thus OP learned why women weren't given the vote.

>ITT: Eternal Anglo learns he has to win to reclaim his women, continues to lose

Women are not meant to be in charge they are biologically built to follow whoever makes their lives easier.

I've been waiting for years to see them being equal and it hasn't happened yet.

>and their children
Aaand their child support which they spend on themselves

Read Rollo's "war brides of Europe" article.

>Why would you support someone who lost.

This is follower behaviour or beta behaviour
betas are there to been the knee to the alpha
this makes them feel safe and protected becose they are serving someone who can handle them
Women are followers, women won't follow loosers

>jumping right to defending hitler
You deserve it OP

>girls talking about history
Fake and gay

Women evolved to be like this, during history the men would fight and many times when an invading tribe killed all men they took the women and children, so to survive women just accepted their new leaders and happily got new husbands.

There is no such thing as woman loyalty they accept the new alpha to survive

That's why they're historically not in charge. They just don't get it.

> Defending Hitler in front of normies
You do realize you'll eventually end up in a diversity reeducation camp?

Women will follow whichever group is more alpha.

Look at the animal Kingdom, an invading outside male will mate with the females in the group if he defeats the male in the group.

They are biologically designed to submit to the "superior" male and at this moment the invading males are seen as more alpha.

Go to a country where the ingenious males beat the shit out of immigrants and you'll find at lot more nationalist women

listen to all you retards, butthurt because all the women in your culture are fucking cucked like you, i know women who have right wing views and can think for themselves. Your culture produces what your people think, and obviously yours is shit, trash in trash out.

link plox

retard mods banning me for someone elses post?

git güd cunts

also captcha seems to think that a satelite dish on a building is a street sign???

I agree with James Bond.

I don't think most females could even guess which war came first, WW1, or WW2.

I don't think women have ever even heard about Hitler.

>i know women who have right wing views

Yeah, you should ask 'em how Tyrone's peepee tastes.

>Your culture

jew indoctrination isn't people's culture and you're on the jews target list as well.

self projection much, we don't have an immigration problem here quan, you're on the internet, use it

>This IS German culture? It's always gonna be Germany user
She's not wrong

They are women. Now you understand why in the las 1000000 years they are not taken seriously.

ID: Cucd
lol

How do we go about taking their votes away? That's the only way we can really save the west

yeah its all the jews, but guess what, you people eat up that media shit storm and are brainwashed by it, we had mtv too growing up, and all that american shit, but our culture isn't cucked, surely theres some casual link

Women aren't a monolith. Of course there are patterns that 'women as a group' exhibit, just like there are patterns 'men as a group' exhibit. But try to judge the individual, not the characteristic.

That said, you're a fucking Wehraboo.

ID: OYY
>Oy vey goy, this is Germany! Immigrants are Germans!

upboat sven, good job

>"German culture won't exist anymore"
>implyng this is a bad thing

Women are fucking shit. Remind me why they have any rights at all?

tell me you're not writing this with a single tear rolling down your face as you're glancing over at a picture of your ex-wife

>you people

yes, those on pol are totally taken by jew brainwashing..

>surely theres some casual link

Yeah, there are more jews in America than anywhere else on earth.

>(I'm NatSoc, but hide my power level)
LMFAO.

Everytime some pathetic Sup Forumsfag makes the "muh power level" excuse I can't help but laugh. You don't "hide your power level", you're a SCARED BITCH. That's literally IT. You're a pathetic, bumbling autist who can't even voice his views to a WOMAN. LMFAO.

>They're committing loads of crimes, and Germany probably won't be white or christian anymore soon
>won't be white or christian anymore
LMFAO. Is this the 1930s? Redpill: Germany hasn't been "white or christian" for DECADES. Lmfao. You do realise, literally ZERO normal western adolescents are "christian" these days right? Hell, even OLD PEOPLE aren't. I fucking hate you pathetic, "iron pill" autists who try to act like ANY normal people actually believe in God these days. The only ones who do are Muslims, who are ACTUALLY PREPARED TO DIE FOR THEIR RELIGION, rather than the 1% of whites who still call themselves christians (basically because they're scared of going to hell or girls who go to ask forgiveness for getting fucked by Chad and Tyrone at the weekend).

How the FUCK are you "NatSoc" (I actually cringed) when literally ALL you do is quietly play Rammstein and Nazi march songs through your headphones, TERRIFIED that any black or muslim guy in the gym might hear it and knock seven shades of shit out of you. You wouldn't even WHISPER your views. Stop pretending you're some "crusader", you're a cringeworthy 18 year old KID who has to take MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) because his parents think he's weird to the point of ILLNESS. LMFAO. You wouldn't say SHIT against the "shitskins" you claim to be above. You're TERRIFIED of us, lmfao.

>Why don't women give a single fuck about the tribe?
Women are autonomous creatures who don't see race, and are attracted to handsome, low inhibition men with huge dicks. Unfortunately for you, blacks and arabs reign on top in those areas.

when i say you people i obviously mean americans you fucking sperg, and wow, can you even fucking read, oh wait, youse ppl education systom

You hang around with too many liberal women.

'Slags' I know, just don't care about politics in genral, but do dislike Pakis, and were pro Brexit loading up to the referendum.

But yeah, women shouldn't be allowed to vote until they're at least 30/40 years old.

When women hit the middle age, they tend to get better at rational thought.

As for women above 60, they're just as based and 'racist' as their husbands.

thanks for the blogpost faggot. now fuck off back to tumblr about your feelings

>LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
Kill yourself cuck faggot

>Women are autonomous creatures who don't see race
Stopped reading here.

I'm embarrassed that I got this far. Not bad technique on your part.

What is a "natcot"?????

>sperg

Of all the terms to use, this one is most apt in describing your posts, you come off as about to have a stroke.

this is why
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

spotted the swedish feminist

get nuked cunt

7/10

If not bait, just w8 for the day of the rope.

I'm not a feminist, I'm just a individualist. And a woman.

How about you fuck off to Germany if you love it so much.

Nazi bootlicking cuck

Hey autistic retarded faggits, please can you explain to me what a fucking "natcot" is please???

Can I claim asylum at your home?

>my GF and her friends
Why is she even your girlfriend? Why do you hang out with brainless thots if it bothers you so much? Are you so much of a spineless mongrel that you have to settle for mentally inept trash? You're not hiding your power level, OP. You simply don't fucking have it.

Don't blame me for the bullshittery of the assholes running my country. I didn't vote for them.

EY VIT HURA KOM ÖPPNA DÖRREN TILL MIG HAHAHA HORA SVENNE KOMMER DITT HUS HORA INGENSTANS ATT FLY ALLLAAAHHUU ACCCKKBAAARRR

A lot was revealed with your exchange with them.

Notice how they were disappointed in the LOSS not his actions. It's surprising they were this honest. This is what you need to understand about women. Biologically, they only care about breeding with the strongest men. They are welcoming brown barbarians because they make them wetter than shit. These guys have much more breeding opportunity than the feminized male locals. Men care about territories and borders - women will do whatever they can to push back so more biological competition can take place. Their genes will go on regardless.

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

>Why does it matter if they're Muslim and not white user?"
"German culture won't exist anymore"
Now you should have argumented with her own weapons.

Ask her what happened with the native American culture after the Europeans came, ask her what happend to the Aztecs after the Spaniards cama.
Ask her about the Tibetian culture and the Chinese.

And than ask why the sama shouldn't happend when arab/muslims came.

Someone post the quote about Austrian women and the german soldiers in 1945.

Women want recources and men to provide for them, not like most of them give a shit who they are.

Sounds like typical disloyal roasties. But to be honest I've heard the exact same shit from many supposed "men".

This. They don't have the evolutionary drive to loyalty. Think about it, for men if your tribe is conquered you are either killed or enslaved, genetic line dies. For women if those tribe is conquered they can either fight and die or be enslaved, genitic line does OR they are willing to have sex with the new conquerors and their genitic line continues. They have no capacity for loyalty.

>>Girl says "I know! Why would you support him? He lost? Why would you support someone if they LOST?"

It's nice to know women out there would be fine with Hitler if he won. Women will fuck any man that has power, be it for good or evil.

Found the roastie

>we don't have an immigration problem here
>Beidar Cho, the ABS director of demography, said overseas migration counted for 54% of Australia’s growth in 2015, according to net migration figures drawn from passenger cards filled in at the country’s international airports.
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/15/australian-population-to-hit-24-million-as-overseas-migration-drives-growth
Suuuuuure.

Removing their participation in our democratic processes would be ideal, but we all know that can't happen as women vote for A) Their own interests and B) in greater numbers than men.

The best course of attack is to demotivate them from going to the voting booths as much as possible. Or to throw away their votes on some radical third party feminist cunt.

Beta males with a bit of power gave into their attention-seeking whining and gave them the vote (so they can turn around and ban alcohol and other bad-feelsies without thinking a few steps ahead).

Women don't see race. They see status. They see good-genes vs bad-genes. That's it.

If a man can give them more status (ie attention), they'll cling onto him, mold their views to fit his, and do everything they can (trick them with fake feminine behaviors, lie about their cock count, etc). Like a very adaptable parasite, women are always seeking better hosts.

In an ideal feminist world, women will go get impregnated by alpha thugs and have betas (either a dedicated slave called "husband" or all beta males via taxation) raise them for her.

>woman
>individualist
>comes out of the shadows to bitch about guys saying non-feminist things

yeah...

Because sex feels good, user. If women didn't have their pussies and wombs, they would have been exterminated thousands of years ago.

this

Feminists = People who want to make women a protected class, whilst claiming they're fighting for equality.

How am I a feminist? I'm for legal equal status of men and women, and judging people based on the content of their character, rather than their inborn characteristics.

Yeah, that's my point. If OP was actually redpilled he wouldn't fall for the vaginal jew and its tricks.

>sweedish
>woman
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

Nice counter-argument.

Spoiler: men and women aren't equal and never will be

the question is what would these women say if those refugees were female and asian?

the only way to get payback for these trtaitor h#whores is to reject them for an asian wife

Equal in what regard? Men and women are different, both mentally and physically. That doesn't mean they shouldn't have the same legal rights.

They do.

Why are you talking about men and women being equal under the law? That battle was won years ago. In fact, women probably have more privileges under the law (ie divorce proceedings).

>Going down that road with women
Enjoying your headache?

hello newfag
these kinds of posts have around
wait til they start talking about chad

>They do.

>Why are you talking about men and women being equal under the law? That battle was won years ago. In fact, women probably have more privileges under the law (ie divorce proceedings).

I agree with all of that. I said I'm *for* legal equal rights. That doesn't mean I am *currently fighting for them*. My point was that I'm not a feminist.

What? No. I honestly think women today are the result of social engineering. Women have been undermined and reduced to shallow whores with no conservative values (which are considered wrong for the current global agenda).

But what about Agustina de Aragón? A woman that was bringing his husband a sammich during the spanish independence war and she found a bunch of corpses and an army of baguettes approaching so she started firing cannons and repelled them all.
What about Joan d'Arc? What about the women of the Third Reich who are said to be the most committed to the cause? The first woman to earn an iron cross was during that time.

Women are what they're raised to be. Just like men. Men today are pussies. Does that mean that men are coded to be hipster feminist faggots? No.

Every human being is weak minded when they're young. We're not strong alphas since birth or loyal women with values. Those things are taught through generations. Since nuclear family is dissolving those traits are lost.

>"So?!? Why does that matter?
hang the eternal vagina

Swedish feminist detected.

Women always side with whom they perceive to be stronger. It's genetically hardwired.

this is why women shouldnt have ANY rights AT ALL

Stronger in what regard? I'm a woman and I'm currently arguing against what I perceive to be the Sup Forums-mainstream. How does that fit into your model?

>Why would you support someone who lost?
You have true alpha femfriends whose deep and meaningful philosophies are grounded in Darwinistic attitudes towards the multitude of competing human ideologies. You should be honoured to find yourself placed in the presence of such brave Amazonians.

>Stronger in what regard?

Goddamn, you're stupid.

>Sweden
Ignored, reported, and downvoted.

Explain it to me then.

women arent even human 2bh

1: Do you own a firearm?

2: Are you in the process of procuring a firearm?

3: Why don't you have a firearm?

>women
>thinking

I hate to say it
I REALLY HATE to say it, but I have to - women are literally all the same. You CAN and SHOULD group them all up as one cluster of humans called "women". As much as you think one is special or "different than the others", it's all testosterone in your brain causing you to feel this shit.

I wish this weren't true and we could go back and change the way we were brainwashed. But women were brainwashed to be sluts and we were brainwashed to be faggots - ergo downfall of society.

>1: Do you own a firearm?

No.

>2: Are you in the process of procuring a firearm?

No.

>3: Why don't you have a firearm?

In Sweden, you can only have that stuff if you've got a hunting licence or in certain lines of employment (military, police). Also I have no experience with firearms. I've only ever fired a compressed air rifle.

It also means they're piss easy to manipulate

Jesus Fucking Christ thank you!

I love Sup Forums and women are fucking shit up right now but some of the shit that is said here makes me wonder if I actually am shitposting with a bunch of angry faggots.

Faggots:
>Get gf
>Be strong influence in her life
>Slowly bring to her attention all the atrocities in the West, starting with things that affect women like the Cologne rape coverups
>From there, gently undo liberal indoctrination
>Stop being faggot
>Ditch the bitch and move to another if desired

Agreed, I think in this case it is social engineering over just biology. Or rather, it is social engineering which has stripped us down to just biology without the direction of good cultural practices.

My gf is racist because her mom evicts minorities and she sells insurance from a call center and deals with poo in loos and chinese all day.

It increases the pressure on males, testing the limits of their authority and leadership. Of course, it doesn't always help procure a better mate, but the next time there's a consolidated tribe, the top males will keep in mind how their forebears were tested. Maybe this is where cultures with excessive controls over the lives of women got it from. Ancient fears of females with built-in group destruction programming and the general environment of possible destruction at every turn.

Cooool story Bro, I am also concerned that certain opinions might cause one social problems. Thanks for expressing your concerns now gtfo.

>Says to use hyper-individualism for judgement

Refusing the apply collectivist thinking is what brought us this current hell hole in the first place.

Good points, but I disagree with the irreversibility of this process. At some point, when the rapes and attacks become so bad that the women themselves will be significantly threatened, public opinion will swing. In typical female fashion, this will cause an emotional counter-reaction, leading to probably the eradication of islam and radical leftism as the European men will again be seen as the most masculine, after the women petition them to end this situation. This will only happen when it's really far gone, though.

People tend to forget the immense financial and industrial power of the white man. Even when facing a majority of muslims inside our countries, the reversal would be quite swift and easy, as it would involve nothing more than to shoot/arrest all brown people, something the white man has proven to be very good at in the past few centuries.

How do we take women's votes away permanently?

What about women-only armies. When they get slaughtered they would do say testing anything which would make them safe - make that a condition (women won't be drafted unless they don't vote)

>Why don't women give a single fuck about the tribe?