Chinese

Are they bro tier?

GOOK

No

chinese people are BUGS. I used to work in the real estate industry in Canada, and the way they would swarm into a neighbourhood, buy all the property up, and leave it empty as an "investment property" was disgusting

besides they eat fucking anything and have nasty ass habits.

They're hard worker bees, but beyond that, these BUGS got nothing going for them except my boot on their BUG neck

they are subhuman trash that's only desire is to bring down western civilization and enslave the white race. They have no souls and they eat dogs.

Obviously not.

Damn I thought Sup Forums loved Asians. dafuq.

On a personal level I like them for lacking political correctness. You can shittalk with them very well.

On the other hand, I hate the fact that they're literally buying up all the industry in our country (and other countries), though I should really blame our government for letting them do that.

I also hate the fact that their communist regime under Mao destroyed their culture and promoted peasant behavior. Deng kinda unfucked their economy, but you can't really unfuck culture, that takes decades. We'll see where they are in a few generations.

Sup Forums is the wrong board to ask though, since you'll just get anti-China replies and called a shill if you say anything positive.

Bulgar where did you get those stars?

lived in a room next to a chinese guy at uni, he seemed alright, but literally every 10-15 minutes he would do a huge "GHHGHRIGHRHOOOGRRGHH" and spit a massive grog in the sink

i asked him to stop, but he never did. i ended up moving rooms

>
I also hate the fact that their communist regime under Mao destroyed their culture and promoted peasant behavior. Deng kinda unfucked their economy, but you can't really unfuck culture, that takes decades. We'll see where they are in a few generations.

I got them from the admins for shutting down CTR shills.
Also why are you namefagging?

When more of them become Christians, they will crusade to take back the West from the mudslime hordes.

Creatively bankrupt gooks

Sorry, but not being a native speaker I'm not sure what exactly that means.

Everyone was equal until the 70s, at which point they started to split into having a class system again?

NO

I think it's that when they loosened up from full communism, that's when the corruption started in earnest.

Yes.
Some of the greatest men were Chinese.

Yes. Mao was developing rural China, but when Deng came in he privatized everything and ended support for rural people.

Rural Chinese hate Deng and love Mao. Most westerners only get to know wealthy Chinese who get to go overseas. So they don't get to know the perspective of most Chinese.

>greatest men
>2" penis

>leaf obsessing over dick
Nothing surprising here.

Some of the most chill guys I've known were Chinese.

Some of the worst people I've known were also Chinese.

Just shows me how much Mao fucked with them if they still love him after he killed 60 million people with his dumb reforms.

I've been to China myself actually, but never to the proper rural parts and since I can't speak Chinese it's not like I could've asked them. All the Chinese I met in the West and spoke to usually said that Mao wasn't great but he successfully led their revolution so he should still be praised. Kinda fucked up.

They were corrupt under Mao too. Mao basically pulled a reverse Emperor's Seed on them, so corruption thrived in the communes.

no

if you looked into their eyes would you see anything? it'd be like looking into a beetle's eye.

Someone knows what they are talking about.

They need to make a big effort to refine their culture and eliminate the peasant manners that make it such a dirty shit hole.
Going to Taiwan is an amazing experience, because it is a fusion of Chinese culture with Japanese manners and orderliness. Everything is efficient and clean, but people are more relaxed than japan.

The Mainlanders aren't

The Chinese are definitely bug like too, but it also should be remembered that the likely future is likely Chinese - they haven't been subverted to produce generations of kids growing up without fathers.

>Aussie being a Chinese lapdog
Practicing for the future or are you currently cucked?

What does it mean to be bro tier?

>because it is a fusion of Chinese culture with Japanese manners and orderliness

I don't think you're ever gonna see that in mainland China, they absolutely despise that the Taiwanese celebrate their occupation by Japan.

If they would return to Confucian values would already fix a lot of problems.

The Japs should have fucked over the chinks while they had the chance. Chinks are literally subhuman, there is no redeeming qualities to a chink whatsoever.

>Just shows me how much Mao fucked with them if they still love him after he killed 60 million people with his dumb reforms.
Who are you going to trust? Chinese who lived in that period or western scholars?

I'll trust the Chinese that lived during that period and write about it, or the Chinese scholars that were humiliated and driven out of the country by Mao's red guard.

My girlfriend's grandmother had to live through all that shit and everything she said about it sounds horrific.

I didnt say copy Japan. But just clean up their act.

Confucian values make people good hard working slaves for companies. But it turns people inward and focus too much on structure. The most confucian society is Korea, but you would hardly think of them as efficient and organized as Japan. The biggest stereotype for Koreans is wageslaves and arrogance.

But I lived in the Korean countryside, and only saw Japan for a week. I have a romantic memory of Japan and didnt stay long enough to see the bad.

A small privileged minority had problems, the majority who don't have the opportunity to go abroad or write books, support Mao.

Of course... for a price

Majority of Chinese population is urban now.

That is recent, The majority was rural from the 1980's to the beginning of time.

Never met a politically correct chinaman. I talk politics and conspiracies with thisolder chinese guy at my local china restaurant.
Only person in my personal life thats somewhat Sup Forums

>The biggest stereotype for Koreans is wageslaves and arrogance.

It's the same in Japan though, being a wageslave is the norm there, while the arrogance is more subtle.

And I feel Koreans have become quite organized and efficient when you look at major tech companies today compared to 20 years ago. There's much more Korean companies on the market than in the past.

Though I get what you mean about Confucianism being too rigid. I guess what they'd really need is something like Neo-Neo-Confucianism or Post-Confucianism, adapted for modern times.

The majority of Soviets supported Stalin, even whilst he was purging people. It just shows that he's a great at influencing people, not that he was a great leader.

You get the privilege of not being hated on an obscure board of a forum for sharing Mongolian throat singing scores

How is internet access in China. How are you able to visit Sup Forums may I ask?

they are very good ability of confirming a sharpness of a sword

Sup Forums isn't blocked in China, but you need a Sup Forums Pass to post. That's why you never get actual Chinese posting here, but always expats.

You have to get a pass to post.

How many people don't have hukou and are forced to live an itinerant existence? 500 million?

>The majority of Soviets supported Stalin, even whilst he was purging people. It just shows that he's a great at influencing people, not that he was a great leader.
Don't Germans learn that history is written by the winners? Do you trust everything scholars in universities write, even if it goes against your personal experience and logic?

Learn to question authority and the culture.

chinese cannot trust. they similar to a chamelon. when you think it is one thing it is a different. I had a chinese coworker and he smoked marijuana in japan and is deported