twitter.com/iFadyElsayed/status/755099767642923009
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a best companion thread

Worst Doctor Who catchphrase?

Best Doctor Who catchphrase?

Fuck off reddit

reminder to watch this show

throwback thursday

Are there many here (besides you and me) that unironically like Clara the best?

I wanna go back and watch Moff's early stuff like Coupling at some point too

me me me

coupling is sexist as fuck though

>all white male cast
umm no thanks sweetie

>ywn stare longingly into her eyes with increasing tension until you innevitable kiss

lads...

>Five's dick was the first thing I ever drew for /who/

regret

Daily reminder RTD would never have had a female Doctor.

Ok this is my ideal series that chibnall could possibly write and yes I may have taken some ideas from others but basically I have come up with 12 episodes which will Tie together
somehow
1:the risen hero
Having regenerated and discover that she now has qualities and advantages she never had before the new doctor heads to Modern day Transylvania where she meets a new companion and together they must solve the mystery of Count Dracula

2:the corpse of Transylvania
The doctor and draculas adopted daughter have now been faced with the truth of the ancient vampire legend for it is a curse which is spreading and turning people into soulless energy vampires ,but just who is behind the corpses and is the adopted daughter safe?

3:too late
Having saved the adopted daughter the female doctor takes her to the future,however arriving on the planet they discover human life and the planet is about to self destruct!!

4:egypts ego
The doctor and her companion arrive in ancient Egypt where they tour around the town for a bit however reptilian creature lurk beneath the surface and there's something in the river Nile!!

5: the owners of earth
The sea Devils have risen from the river Nile and the silurians have awoken from the pyramids,has the truth of ancient Egypt finally been revealed or does the mysterious illuminati mean something else

6:the doctor,the queen of England
The queen has been kidnapped and UNIT are called into investigate however the doctor soon finds competition with Kate Stewart herself and realises that this could be a test on her

more to come

C L E T U S

Dr. Pavel I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

Im the one you replied too, i hated her during her tenure but now i like her maybe its just because she's gourgeous idk

heres the rest ofmy ideas

7:the insanity workshop
in a distant world, people are trapped and alone on a crashed ship with no food and water,the only way to survive is through canabalism because people believe and see themselves as giant animals!! but even the doctor knows that can't be right unless they're in a great game

8:beyond the horizon
People throughout history has always wondered what is beyond the horizon well now they are about To discover why as ten planes and more than 50 boats have gone missing and it's time to find the truth of why the sky is blue

9:dreams of the devil
It's back to World War Two as something tiny has changed,adolf hitler has been rescurected and time has changed,the trickster has returned and this time has the help of the worlds most evil man

10:the floodgates open
The entire history has changed as adolf hitler declares the death of winston Churchill,with the trickster now in control , England would never exist and none of the doctors companions would ever exist leaving a world and universe of blood and evil,only a lone woman from Transylvania can save them all

11:healers of beauty
The doctor takes her injured companion in her arms as she must now learn the truth of the mysterious illuminati,arriving in a underwater hospital in the year 3470 ,the time lady is in the company of healing squids with great technology but a deadly truth is about to come true as the squids resemble a very familiar menace

12:illuminati confirmed
The doctors never ending stalkers known as the daleks have Returned and this time the doctor has an advantage more so than ever over them,arriving on skaro,she discovers the daleks created the energy vampire creatures in Transylvania and this time must stop the daleks using the energy to rebuild there empire

i havent decided any xmas special stuf yet.

thoughts?

Daily reminder that RTD let Fear Her happen

youtube.com/watch?v=mK04jd-ZaK4
was it kino?

>People throughout history has always wondered what is beyond the horizon well now they are about To discover why as ten planes and more than 50 boats have gone missing and it's time to find the truth of why the sky is blue
This legit sounds like a Doctor Who ep premise, ha

>The entire history has changed as adolf hitler declares the death of winston Churchill,with the trickster now in control
wat

> daleks created the energy vampire creatures in Transylvania
hmm

reminder that Moff let a third of capaldi's last series be dedicated to a three parter written by three different people with no planned direction, and barely any quality control because it was written at a time when moff was dealing with his mum passing away so a lot of shit got through

>adolf hitler declares the death of winston Churchill,with the trickster now in control , England would never exist and none of the doctors companions would ever exist leaving a world and universe of blood and evil,only a lone woman from Transylvania can save them all

Wait, what? England never existed just because Churchill is dead?

yes

We predict how she will be introduced in the first episode:
An alien who look like Donald Trump keeps innocent people prisoners and says "Hahahahaha! No man will ever save you!" Then someone with a big helmet comes, punches the alien in the face then removes the helmet to reveal the doctor face and she says: "I am no man!"

>implying if churchill died King George VI wouldnt have assumed control and BTFO all of germany, claiming at as british clay and creating the second pax brtiannia

because of the trickter

Worst:
>Allonsy
Best:
>I should like a hat like that

Nobody thinks you're funny.

i think they're funny

Allonsy felt so forced.

"Fantastic" worked for me cause it didn't feel particularly forced.

You're a cuck, it doesn't count

I wanna see the sea Devils return and I want to see the shakri from the power of three return which Chris chibnall wrote i recon they could be a great enemy for the story arc

>what's capaldi's doctor's favourite food? all doctors have a favourite food
what do I say?

Quick post-regeneration inspection and the TARDIS crashing, like the other NuWho Doctors.

giv cunt doctor

>tfw don't know whether to save this in my doctor who folder or my helper folder

Pancakes

DELETTHIS

both, user. nothing says you can't have a duplicate file on your computer

was bill the first disabled black person in who?

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember there are people who sat through six seasons of Death in Paradise because they legitimately believed Kris Marshall would be the next Doctor and I piss myself laughing

im so proud i made an image that people actually saved and post

But Death in Paradise is a good show and I don't regret watching it
Why do you say like it's a torture or something

>But Death in Paradise is a good show

what did you mean by this

what flavour twink companion do you want?

They cast a new 'doctor'?
Doctor who?

DOOOOOWEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aglets discarded corroding in stacked glasses smouldering in curved toothpicks for unused grouses have been recovered.

Doctor Who is dead.

You're dead to me

Hmm?

>bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40679134

who was in the wrong here?

Here is how it will actually be:
She-Doctor is confused because he turned into a woman for the first time and hates it. "he" wants to become a man again but does not want to waste a regeneration for it. There will be a storyarc all throughout the next season about the doctor trying to become a man again. So we not only have our first female doctor but our first transsexual doctor as well!
The new companion will be a homosexual black guy who is jewish and also disabled / sits in a wheelchair. He regularly brings his white bottom boyfriend along on his Tardis adventures with the doctor.
When his boyfriend learns of the doctor's plans to try and become a man again he admits that he wants to be a woman and if the doctor found a way "she" should let him know. When his disabled finds out about this he gets mad because he loves him as a man and the doctor will give him a speech about how it's his decision and that he should love the person not the gender - all the while looking directly into the camera.

There will be an episode about an all-female race, kind of like the Asari in Mass Effect who have killed off all their males thousands of years ago and the doctor remarks how humanity could learn a thing or two from them.
Later it is revealed that the males were not killed long ago but enslaved and work in the underground acid mines while being regularly milked for their semen by robots.
The doctor decides to not intervene due to some prime-directive (Star Trek) like reasoning.
In the next episode it is revealed that while being on the planet the doctor's black/gay/jewish/disabled companion has been infected with a virus that only infects men, doming everyone with an Y-chromosome on earth to die a horrible and slow death.The companion and his white bottom transexual boyfriend are immune to the virus because they were the initial carriers.
This no-"man"'s earth scenario will remain for the rest of the season.

I invented Doctor Who.

the one who had no regeneration scene

none of them, adults are allowed to disagree with one another

youtube.com/watch?v=NROXgvU0UrY

Both expressed their views like grown adults and it's just the news trying to spin it as some actual big clash. The two of them rib each other like that all the time, Colin's comments aren't especially caustic to Davison or anything, and both of them clearly are still friends.

That said, I agree more with Colin, but I don't really think anyone is in "the wrong", they both just expressed their opinions.

No one person really invented the show.

I SAID I INVENTED DOCTOR WHO.

I'm going to go ahead and say that David Tennant's Doctor will still be seen as more Feminine than 13.

I hope so. 10 was really feminine and if she is a feminine as him she would seem like a stereotype

Would the general consensus here be 10 as the most feminine Doctor, and 3 as the most masculine?

Pls explain what exactly is feminine about Ten

I don't want her to act like a boy though. What would even be the point of the casting change. Missy didn't act like a man.

In a later episode the Cybermen will return: but something is odd about them. They all have female cyberbodies. When the doctor learns of the reasons for this, "she" can totally understand why. The cyber-women have learned that females are superior and that it was foolish of them to try and fight as males for all these years.
In yet another episode the Daleks make a return and since they were upgraded (again) they now have more nuanced male/female voices. According to Dalek Hyrachy the ones with the female voices are the male voice's superiors.
In another episode they learn that all of existence, earth, the universe and everything is actually just a pocket-dimension invented by a female scientist. There will be a story about her evil (male) (White) (cis-gendered) (heterosexual) (upper class) competitor who tries to steal her research.
At the end of the Season the pocket dimension is destoryed by him and the doctor & co have to flee to another dimension. One that is just like the old one but with a few diffrences. Back on earth men are alive again because the virus that killed them was not released there but in this reality earth's societies all evolved into matriachies.

LOL sorry edge i didnt mean to offend.

I'm not meaning it as an insult in the slightest, but if we're talking very cliche ideas of femininity, 10 has that pretty slender physique, is very emotional, very concerned with romance, and rarely acts very classicaly manly the way, say, 3, 6 and 9 do

He was undeniably beautiful. Beauty is a feminine trait.

>Dalek Hyrachy
Daleks don't have names ever since the Cult of Skaro died.

What Doctor is the most middle-of-the-road when it comes to masculinity and femininity? 4? 7?

>I know, user, I'll take you to...

Eleven I feel, or Eight.

Actually yeah, 11.

I'm not offended I'm genuinely curious what makes you think this user

>Men can't be beautiful
??? wha

>slender = feminine
I dunno about this

>emotional
Yeah I'll buy that I see where you're coming from

>very concerned with romance
Kek okay but I know a lot of hopeless romantic dudes

>rarely acts in the classic manly way
....What...does this mean? Like... A beefcake? Drinking beer while watching sports? Constantly pumping iron? Hahahaha

>11
>Neither manly nor womanly

Yeah that checks out.

You don't need names to have a hierarchy.
Wolves don't have names yet they have a hierarchy.

Well shit son, maybe you should've actually spelled hierarchy

I concur. 11 it is

Caaaalm

? Elaborate

femten a cute

I'VE BEEN CONVERTED FUCK

Hell Bent hit my prostate just right user. It was GOAT

Maybe all the RTDfags just have wrong-shaped asses that can't fit Moffuckery

why did davros have a snakeman assistant when he's the creator of the daleks?

>DnD
Would you play a Doctor who DnD campaign

>pics

Is that you peeking out of that folder user?

What a geeky idea

mayyyybe

You look like Edge

Who is this teenage boy

twitter.com/iFadyElsayed/status/755099767642923009