Could they trigger yellowstone?

Could (((they))) trigger a yellowstone eruption if they dropped a nuke, or several into the volcano? Sounds like something out of a movie but what would happen if they did that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQYzQVOEXHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its possible to but very unlikely

Could they?
>We'll find out in 12 hours

Is there really going to be a happening on the 14th(today)?

Maybe but its not going to be Yellowstone.

No. It's going to be an underwhelmingly quiet Sunday.

kek
literally what came to my mind seeing all those yellowstone threads.
maybe BestKorea is trying to do the same but slowly and strategically like solving a puzzle but really slowly so that noone knows you are trying to solve a puzzle.

>North Korea ships short range, low tech but very large and powerful nuke to another country that will actually trade with North Korea
>that country then sends the nuke near Yellowstone, disguised as a cargo ship
>boom

My numbers say so. Check em.

>mfw this COULD possibly be done
kek. Ameribros be worried.......................be VERY worried.

im never worried for HAPPENINGS , im still living off the ramadan rumble we had

wont the land size get bigger after it erupts?
america, always bigger and better

we will clean this shit up in like a week. mount rainer blew, ash went around the world. now seattle is home to microsoft, amazon, boeing, starbucks, spacex, and countless others.

just a bunch of paleo-anarchists & hypochondriacs worried about all the animals that will die when mother nature burps
=P

This, destruction leads to growth. Its like bushfires in australia, they are part of the life cycle for trees. Everything burns off, suddenly fertile land is back and everything grows again

It'll replenish a lot of topsoil in the Great Plains region, once we can re-establish crop yields our agricultural industry will experience massive re-vitalization from people trying to get in on the new green gold rush.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQYzQVOEXHs

who /KING JULIAN/ here?

Why don't they goddamned do it then?

Fuck them and fuck you too.

Either do it or else goddamned shut your goddamned GODDAMNED MOUTH!!!

BUT STOP GETTING MY GODDAMNED HOPES UP, FUCK THIS WORLD!

>worried about THE HAPPENING

Do you even know where you are?

I don't know,seems kind of stupid, won't they kill themselves in the process, considering the effects will reach europe and the middle east after a few days?

WTF I love Destruction & Death now

Nothing will happen. We will all grow old and die and Yellowstone will be as quiet as the morning after a heavy snow.

Check then, by the way.

We just don't know.

But it's not that far-fetched. It's like blowing the neck off a champagne bottle. Remove the capping rock and send a shockwave through the magma, it rushes out in a column of fizzy death. As more pressure is relieved, it becomes a runaway process.

The most amusing scenario would be (((them))) trying and failing of course.

Wouldn't directly kill people in yurup or the middle east, but it'd effectively end the USA as a nation and fuck the planet's weather and biosphere for a good few years as well, so you're looking at a total economic collapse worldwide, followed by widespread starvation, warfare and human migrations that'd make the current refugee 'crisis' look like a handful of fence-hoppers.

So unless (((they))) have a vested interest in dropping the species back into a pseudo-dark ages and crippling our population and technological growth for at least ten generations, I can't see why they'd do something like that.

It's likely going to happen fairly soon (in geological time frames at least) anyway, so why bother?