Hey Sup Forums. What is your personal opinion on Natalia's shortkino ?

Hey Sup Forums. What is your personal opinion on Natalia's shortkino ?

vimeo.com/224326254

>Fifteen-year-old Alice has always been a good Catholic, but when an innocent AOL chat turns unexpectedly racy, she finds herself suddenly obsessed with masturbating.

kys nigger

...why ?

Why not?

Kek what was the point of that?

I don't understand the message

I'm not sure since i didn't grow up catholic, but strangely enough it was very engaging..for me at least. Maybe it's something most catholic school girls go through and this was meant to show that side ?

It's like some big hollywood jew saw stranger things, jerked off to this girl, then got her to do this fetish shit movie lol

Imagine being Steve in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Natalie Dyer, you're fuckin' fine, all sexy with your skeletal body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Steve and not only lay on that bed while Natalia Dyer flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribcage and sunken eyes, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while you had to suck face. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's PRETTY and DAMN, HER TITS LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her Bony fucking Draugr face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and soon to be alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Kansas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively all over you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lay there and revel in her "Hot (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Steve. You're not going to lose your future Movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

what happened to our girl, she looks like an ice addict

mfw

I live in a country in which pretty much the entire female population is brought up Catholic and none of them turn into the emotionally stunted people you see in this video.

This seems to be a stereotypical American evangelical kind of upbringing in which kids are taught to abstain from sex and not wear condoms if they do have sex.

What country?

Ireland

>none of them turn into the emotionally stunted people you see in this video.

Maybe they are. What do you really know about their lives, if anything.

maybe you don't know any, but i am pretty sure people like the ones in the video exist today

>not emotionally stunted
>alcoholic island full of pedo priests.

>What do you really know about their lives
That they don't speak like ignorant cloistered retards and have normal sex lives with perhaps a little less interest in the one night stand culture than places like the US.

Why is she so incredibly fucking skinny?

>but i am pretty sure people like the ones in the video exist today

Maybe in the US, but I just cannot imagine it anywhere in the 1st world in which Catholicism is prevalent in schools.

The Catholic sex education we received when we were 15 was essentially "look at all these horrendous pictures of STDs; don't have sex unless you are protected and 17 and over, and try not to have it at all unless it is associated with a meaningful relationship." The only slightly 'unprogressive' thing taught, was "no anal sex because it can cause long term mechanical problems with loose sphincters and leakages".

>alcoholic island
If were are alcoholic, then so is England, Scotland, and a great many other civilised wealthy countries in Europe.
>full of pedo priests
Far from it now. And the rate of child sexual abuse in Ireland in the 20th century was never substantially different to other countries, it was just that it came from a prominent esteemed institution in which such immoral behaviour was even more grotesque.

Can confirm, North-East Brit here. We're all alcoholics. One fraction of sun and we immediately contact everyone we know and head to the pub.