Most recent photo of Ben Affleck. Fuck Marvel

Most recent photo of Ben Affleck. Fuck Marvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

justjared.com/photo-gallery/2683408/jennifer-garner-ben-affleck-bring-samuel-to-parade-38/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck he bounces back quick

>Fuck Marvel.
y

that cant be right. He's not showing that sweaty glow from drinking

I want fatfleck back :(

Ben Affleck is a boozing oaf and that's why I can't help but love him.

He isn't fat. He is a big guy (not memeing). He made him self really bloated for Batman in BvS and it suited him really well.

He somehow made his fat turn into muscle and not have a chubby stomach thus looking very bulk... how did he do it?

>Outta my way Marvel fucking shits

UNJUST my shit up

Is that really recent? This looks more recent. You can see how more buff he is

>that sweaty glow to show he is steamed off his face
yep thats definitely more recent

I google searched it because I thought it was a shoop. Holy shit hes jacked now

Read the Quran and let the words of Muhammad, peace be upon him, bless you with the might of knowing Allah as your only god.

BASED BEN
Looking great for that SDCC panel today.

Steroids + his job is his image... he's not as jacked as he should be

>puffy alcoholic face
JUST

So which is it?

/ourguy/

i aint even mad about getting older anymore

Muhammad is only mentioned like twice in the Qur'an. Most of the book recites Old Testament stuff like Moses and the Islamic version of Jesus. The best parts of the Qur'an are some inspirational quotes such as how every person has a guardian angel. It's a pretty short book and thus Muslims don't just use that as their guidance but also believe in some of the Hadith passages i.e. a book on how Muhammad lived although some of those texts contradict the Qur'an and thus you have to be careful with what may be factual or not.
Either way, the Qur'an is not 100% true.
The beliefs of Jesus not dying on the cross were taken from a 2nd century Gnostic text.
Despite Muhammad being illiterate, I have no idea how some 2nd century texts found its way in the Qur'an but it did. What I like most about that book is like I said some of the spiritual passages which unfortunately you never hear from a lot of Muslims nowadays because a lot are brainwashed to be violent but the Qur'an is truly not a vile violent book as you may think. Heck the Bible has violent passages that the Jews did to Pagans anyway and you have to remember the Qur'an was being written during the early Muslims who were being persecuted by Christians and Jews.
Just saying

Fuck Marvel and their fake news.

Get ready for comic con lads.

Jesus is the only messiah and we await his return.

When will the steroid meme in Hollywood end?

OUTTA MY WAY, MARVEL FUCKIN SHITS

S T E R O I D S

because they're so much better

Based jesus.

>stop eating trash for two weeks and exercise a body that was already highly trained
>muh steroids

Holy shit fatass get out your basement

I am bothered Jesus won't be making an appearance at Comic Con. Would've been nice to give him a 7 minute standing ovation (he's released 7 films so far).

This tbqh. The last pic i saw of him was awful.

Al hamdoulilah Affleck

This is old as shit

He hasn't looked like this since 2014

Ben is so awesome.

>can't act
>can hardly direct
>cheats on his wife and rips his family apart
>DUDE BOOZE LMAO

He's a walking dumpster.

Jennifer pls

Looking bitchtitted Ben

What was Ben Affleck doing in Fight Club?

>looking better at 50 than Evans at 30
Why are marlelets such cucks?

justjared.com/photo-gallery/2683408/jennifer-garner-ben-affleck-bring-samuel-to-parade-38/

>July 2012

>can't act
then why is he so popular?
>can hardly direct
he directs movies?
>cheats on his wife
based

Ben if you're seeing this I want you to know that I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING

This image was from last week.

UNJUST

Continued, cant find a bigger image for this one

wtf happened to her leg

>dat tranny
wew

Whats up with his girlfriends fucked up legs? Did Ben do that too her?

>muh DC
>muh Marvel

Fucking kids.

BIG BEN

Looks like an angioma, I have a small one on my arm.

> Get me a god damn beer you fucking shits!

more like BUFFLECK

never skip leg day

what do you think he meant by this?

she's a straight up cunt apparently. Up there with angelina jolie

TSUJ

if by buff you mean fat yes

whatever possessed you to shop bens face atop chloe's body?

calories in, gut out

>Ben Affleck’s romance is piping hot. On July 10, the Justice League actor treated his girlfriend of three months, Saturday Night Live producer Lindsay Shookus, to a cheese pizza at Beach Street Cafe in L.A.’s Pacific Palisades neighborhood. “He was really nice,” an employee says in the new issue of Us Weekly, noting Affleck has come into the shop before. “And he tipped well!”

>Shookus

what is that, greek?

skipping leg day by the looks of it

You fucking morons don't understand how building muscle works. Allow me to elucidate you. First you must pack on strength size. This means an abundance of calories. Getting is OK and actually encouraged. After about 6 months of bulking it's time to burn the fat and keep the muscle. This part is easy. You just eat less!

Fuck you, fuck ben, fuck dc and fuck marvel. You're all cunts.

Fuck off /fit/ go slurp up some more "protein"

>tfw forever stuck in the bulking phase

or, how to constantly gain and lose the same 5lbs forever

kek this

Fucking retards, he still was muscular as fuck, just covered in fat.
All he did was cutting for like a month. Normies should not be allowed to talk about fitness.

Isn't the left from when he gained weight for Hollywoodland?

>Most recent
Yeah, nice try Ben

You motherfuckers are transparent. You know that, right?

>tfw my face looks like this even though I don't drink and am skinny as fuck

Feels bad man.

Too bad he is dropping from DCU

in b4 mouseshills, but anyone who actually believes this is retarded, Ben is obviously locked in for multiple DCEU movies, including the standalone Batman.

Ben fatleck accidentally ejaculated on her, and his sperm tried to eat her.

She forbid him to talk to some of his friends like Kevin.

fun fact:
Muhammad is rarely mentioned in the quran by name because the whole book is a set of messages directed to or at him.
Not to mention that muhammed had around 20 other names that the quran uses. like Ahmad or Mahmood or Abdullah for instance.
t. former mudslime

OUTTA MY WAY, MARVEL FUCKING SHITS

Hopefully this means they can announce the next Batman project is beginning filming at SDCC

>DID YOU GET IT?

>He somehow made his fat turn into muscle and not have a chubby stomach thus looking very bulk... how did he do it?

Apparently if you add high intensity interval running to your daily regimen, it will knock out the last bit of bellyflabz, but it will only happen if

>you've been weight training consistently already

>you can distance run fairly adequately already

You know, he looks surprisingly like my 52 year old dad, body wise I mean. That isn't jacked at all, thats I do moderate to light weightlifting 2-3 times a week whenever I feel like it and don't eat like an ape bod.

Agreeeed

By Allah, he's a big guy!

>Quran
>words of Mohammed

The Quran is the word of ALLAH you bloody kaffir dog

There's literally zero reason to not be on TRT/Steroids as a rich man over 30.

>that
>jacked

I mean, I'm glad he's not fat anymore, but come on.

this is a pretty good shoop

evidence that if you're fit you look good in anything