ITT: Actors with taller wives

ITT: Actors with taller wives

>wanting to breed and bring pocket sized manlets into the world

he should be jailed desu.

I'm genuinely curious what her end game is with high heels. I doubt they'll fool anyone into thinking she's tall.

this

I have ailments less worse than this and still don't want to add to the gene pool

When will they fucking learn?

wtf the girl on the right actually looks good

I didnt know these things are even able to have babys. I thought nature made those sterile

That daughter could be anywhere between 10 and 30 and it's tripping me out

This is real.

>heels
not fair

LUL

You ever notice how often warrick Davis mentions that he's a professional?

When you start noticing its annoying.

How did his people react when he betrayed his race?

My gf is 6'3, I'm 6'2

Feels good

He can never return to Smurf-Village ;_;

Freak

that's actually very charming and considerate of her

>every one of those pocket sized manlets has or will achieve more than you ever will
Maybe you shouldn't be breeding

she has no neck

its just so both their faces are in the picture.

even nice enough to pretend to be shorter then him shes perfect

Liar

No I think putting a guaranteed dwarf into the world is extremely cruel.
Becoming successful actors was probably the only possible way for these people to not want to kill themselves in the first place

ugh.... :/

>6'3

I think you meant your bf.

damn, good for him

How do they drive around?

Do you think Dwarves have secret Dwarf meetings where they plot to take over the planet from the hated Humans?

what the fuck?
why did he and his deformed wife decide to make those little abominations?

she's cute

please tell me this is irl not a flick

wew

>This can't be real
>Look it up
>Its fucking real
Jesus fucking Christ why would you want to bring children into the world only to know they will suffer and inherit your midgetness? They had four fucking midget children too. FUCKING FOUR

fucking lol'd

>forgets his heel boots
you had one job user

Cant fuck your own sister even though genetic problems passed on kid have less posibility than women over 40 getting pregnant.
Literally genetic failures like those dwarfs can breed and pass this shit on their kids, and its completly legal.

kekked

Nah there to busy fighting over who's the tallest not even joking. Go watch those real housedwarves of la or whatever and those females are just bitching about shit all the time

fucking ruined S3 of An Idiot Abroad

why not shoop all of them with rdj face

Davis pls

Three of them do at least look like scaled down normal people but far right is weirding me out

Tom Cruise when he was married to Nicole Kidman/Katie Holmes

What's her name?

>why would you want to bring children into the world only to know they will suffer and inherit your midgetness

I know a hemophiliac and his parents went on to have two more kids anyways for a total of 4. I never understood that being they had two kids, why risk more who could have such a medical issue?

Then his sisters, even when only females can pass it on had kids too. I can sort of understand the sister rolling the dice once for a kid. Yet I'm never going to get having two more kids after you have a hemophiliac kid.

but the worst is still Bree Walker the claw lobster news caster who had two kids, who of course have claw hands too. Just fucking horrible to do to your kids.

>something something Sup Forums hitler was right etc etc
>clean out genetic weakness
>your midgets, your claw hands
>he just went too far with it.

agree
they should just adopt some random kid

Lets be honest

>His daughter
Don't lie. You would.

We need to go deeper

Yes I would. While making Ewok sounds

since people are interested watch Halt and Catch Fire

looks pretty similar honestly

>wanting to be normal-sized when being a midget give you a +10 to acting calls

beat me to it fucker.

>tfw 6'3 with a gf and catch grills checking me out all the time

feels real good man

yeah by an hours and 20 minutes you fat fuck

is this shopped?

He doest look that bad though. He's not 'smoshed' like the ones in OPs pic.

When will having kids stop being a human right?

To be fair, if Dink was human sized, that face and voice would take him a long way. James Bond Material.

Alas, he is a Peck.

They aren't - doctors still sterilize some people - even in western coutries

we should send all dwarves off to live in an island so they can breed with each other and create another off shoot of humans

We should make them colonize low gravity planets in the future.

only mental retards tho and if their parents demand it

based tyrone

The fucking audacity they have to procreate. Should be illegal. They are condemning their offspring to a cursed life from the get.

Holy shit, since when was Chuck so short?

the daughter is kinda cute desu

manlet detected

>they still had children after 2 of their children died after birth

McKenzie is wife material

Do you think she enjoys the sex? Or is a relationship based on intellect and money

It's even funnier because she's only 178 cm tall.

hahahaha yes o..only 178 cm
funny..

seth was like if peter can do it then i can too i know i can

>be midget
>breed with other midget
>doom your children to being a midget

Just the worst.

>those fucking shoes

Does he honestly believe he's fooling anybody?

Imagine how big that ass is from his perspective

Heels aren't just to make you look taller; they make your legs look better

Fucking womanlets when will they learn

What was he meant to do? not have kids? have kid with a regular women and still have midgets? Anyway his daughter is hot.

Not have kids

He should have been banned from having kids just like anyone with a significantly high chance of passing on anything that severely limits your ability to function as a human being.

Just like if you find out your child with be severely autistic or have Downes syndrome they should be aborted.

It's so easy to find stories from parents of mentally disabled children having wished they got rid of it when they had the chance and how it's been such a detrimental drain on their life.

Only way we thrive as a species is to weed out the ones that are completely useless to society.

I fuck her

I know the cool boys of Sup Forums will give me shit for this, but I'd pound that tight daughter's ass like a madman

I feel bad for or angry at those parents of retarded or severely disabled kids cause their lives were ruined and either they hate their kids but can't tell anyone cause they will look like assholes or they unconditionally love their kids and won't admit their lives would be better off without them.

cletus pls

She's a goddess, deserves to properly assfucked by a tough but fair tall alpha

To be fair Peter is actually looking

People with disabilities pairing up to force children into having disabilities is the poster child for both antinatalism and eugenics. I volunteer at a special needs camp and I see this shit all the time. If you have a disability that is that serious please do your children a favor and don't breed.

But he has a normal size head

I don't think he cares.

He wanted someone to look up to him.

He cares enough to wear them.