Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/128373915
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing.

too many white males
not diverse enough
glorifies war

Bravery.

People want to see American kick gooks and Nazi asses, not Brits running away courageously.

They failed to pay respect to the French that were holding off the Germans.

>Americans
>"people"

*Belgians

>WHITE PUFF SMOKE TRAIL
WHITE PUFF SMOKE TRAIL
>WHITE PUFF SMOKE TRAIL
WHITE PUFF SMOKE TRAIL
>WHITE PUFF SMOKE TRAIL
WHITE PUFF SMOKE TRAIL
>WHITE PUFF SMOKE TRAIL
WHITE PUFF SMOKE TRAIL

Every fucking time.

nigga we won the war for you.
a thank you would suffice

Think you'll find Russia won the war but OK

They were Soviets.

Didn't fight and die to the bitter end

we should have dropped the bomb on all you ingrateful assholes
AMERICA

nah we did

Russia certainly died the most but you don't get an award for effort

They killed literally 90% of the nazis lmao.

They also gunned down their own soldiers like fucking idiots.

French*, you pathetic belgian cuck

no that was the cold harsh winter

Great movie!
What the FUCK is the point of that tagline? 300.000 British troops evacuated "shaped our world"?

*citation required*

>moving the goalpost

nice

>not a reboot/remake/prequel/sequel
>no women
>no diversity
>no jokes or quips
>no usual screaming evil crazy nazi general
>no usual fake empathy/sentimentality
>no shoved love story
>no post credits scene

What the FUCK was Nolan thinking by making an actual film in 2017?

vimeo.com/128373915

the whole movie should've followed pic related to be honest

How is that moving the goalpost?
That's a historic fact dipshit.

>he whole movie should've followed pic related to be honest
We never see the happening that caused him to go off by himself and sit on that giant floating hull, do we?

>literally implying that the soviets didn't win the war for the allies when they literally did the most
>b-but they died so it doesn't count

Maybe? Because of the editing I'm not sure, maybe someone can explain

the world is full of coward cuckolds now

bravo nolan

>it's another brainwashed Americans up at 6am thinking they did shit in ww2 thread

Literally nothing.

Absolutely nothing. Tom Hardy's character was top shit

I didn't imply anything you stupid cunt.
I simply said the soviets killed their own men. Especially in the retaking of Stalingrad. I know the Soviets fought back the Germans on their own front.

Stop acting like a cunt.

>Think you'll find Russia won the war but OK
>nah we did

Turning back on your word like a fucking coward. Pathetic.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I was simply adding to your comment. You said they killed Germans, I said they also killed their own men. HOLY FUCK your autism is off the charts user. Calm the fuck down.

Why do you back down on your own words? You clearly said that the Americans won the war and not the Soviets. I don't understand why you pretend that you never wrote that and instead gets upset and resort to buzzword spouting for me calling you out on it.

we did now stfu or get some freedom

I didn't say that, this user did:I'm NOT this anonThis is me

>tom hardy in a mask, taking down planes with no survivors
I couldn't stop thinking of Bane for the entire movie.

top tier

I'm not a Britbong though

Wasn't one hour longer to show us the chapter of the French soldiers and U-boats fighting.

actually after they got back home churchhill carried out a bombing operation to destroy all french navy ships for fear that germany would make use of them. 1200 frenchmen died

>a few trails going one way to head off loads of them coming from the opposite side
>Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr Hitler starts playing

I liked the part where it fast cut to different characters we dont care about. Also the parts where it was loud and things went boom.

fucking lol

That's fucking hilarious. I didn't know this. WC the legend.

And Germany didn't get to make use of the ships, so Britain was able to hold out, later going on to invent radar, destroy the Luftwaffe, crack the enigma code and make Operation Overlord possible. And that was just in Europe. All that for the price of 1200 frogs is the bargain of the century

well we did see him as an officer in those rowboats trying to get to a ship so i'd assume he finally got onto one only for it to be sunk by a fucking u-boat

where did the rowboats come from though? were those lifeboats from the first ship?

Right, was wondering if we saw that specific ship go down.

Fpbp

saw it today.

did the characters have names?

No penetration

possibly but not likely, they probably found them somewhere along the coast

nah didn't see it, wouldve been neat though and made cillian murphy's character more interesting to have him see all his men drown

only like 6 lmao

i thought his character *was* the most interesting already, but not seeing all the events that led to him sitting on top of hull probably added to that intrigue

Reminder that radar might have been useless against the v2 rocket if Hitler wasn't an absolute cheapskate with his R&D division and developed it sooner.
Then again it's amazing that Hitler was able to invade anything at all with his inept military leadership.