AMA

I am a previous Trump supporter who is now a Hillary supporter

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlFi0QUboxs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you lying? How much are you getting paid per post?

do you agree with her that we should build a wall? youtube.com/watch?v=AlFi0QUboxs

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI

how much do they pay you?

Did it hurt when they took out your brain?

>Hillary's room is crooked

I fucking love Ben

Can you say hi to the trump supporter your wife is banging for me?

How do you justify treason?

But user, supporting Hillary is a much more intelligent choice than supporting a complete idiot

>The entire west is funding rebels in arab countries to try and help them overcome tyrants

>Including europe, not just the US

>somehow clinton commited "treason" by doing what most big western countries have done

This meme needs to stop

Thanks CTR

I am not getting paid anything. Why are you spreading this meme across the Internet?

No

I have a fiancé and no, I will not do that because we are deeply in love.

Exactly.

What's CTR?

I would choose highly intelligent ape with courage to lift taboo subjects and address them in this pussy submissive society with short memory over intelligent human being masking real interests and preying on short memory of people about her being a shrewd.

>Thinking trump doesn't prey on short memory

Reminder that he still has lawsuits against him due to him scamming people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

Shill thread; sage and move on.

Now that you are a cuckold and have descended into utter degenceracy, your fiance will seek a real man. So just remember that when she cheats on you, this is why.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Oh right, a failed business venture whos customers will have their day in court over is totally the same as arming ISIS and selling influence/favors through a family slush fund masquerading as a charity foundation.

Stop reinforcing the meddling kike meme, nothing lolberals have on this man holds a candle to skeletons in Hillarys closet.

Pledge your life and your sword to the true God Empress

>hey guys I'm not a shill
>whats a shill anyways?

Not being smart enough to get paid for a bullshit thread like this doesn't preclude you from the criticism of being awash in Koolaid.

I have genuine pity for you if this isn't a troll