B-but muh hamburger

>b-but muh hamburger
>f-fat!

Looks like the American superiority strikes again. Might as well end the games now, there's no coming back from that far behind.

We've destroyed your countries in the highest form of achievement in the world. When the race war truly starts, physical strength is all there will be, and we have the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2jQZMvxykY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America number 1

Fuck every other country.
We are the only nation not KEKED by Jews
>inb4 Israel
Economic opurtunity
Most burgers don't even like them, we only do it so they can't get anything from China

you have indeed trained your niggers well burger

USA USA
No seriously - good job guys from your hat

combining only 3 european countries equals more medals than the USA. With less than 200m people.

>Looks like the American superiority strikes again.

You send the most athletes to the Olympics, you spend the most on training them and yet, per capita, you rank around 30th in the world for medals.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Only because of those athletic Blacks who make up majority of your elite athletes.

>not KEKED by Jews
Hahaha that's a good one
Look maybe you had a little too much champagne from all the olympic victory celebrations
Not kek'd by jews
That's a good one
Govt dominated by jewish run fed reserve and 30 neocon dual Israeli-AMerican citizens

You know, as terrible and disgenic as diversity is, at least it allows us to be good at something fucking worthless like the olympics. China will never win enough medals if they don't increase their jungle diversity.

Whites tend to dominate swimming anyway so we got all those medals in the bag, but for the few things whites are not the undisputed champions of, we have plenty of Africans to compete in.

Actually pisses me off quite a bit since it adds to the "diversity is muh strength" meme that really, really needs to die.

>Trudeau

were 5X higher per capita right now.

oh i know we're taking the kosher salami up the ass too - you don't need to tell me

Really? Like 2/3 of all the gold medal winners I have seen are white

European countries sent way more athletes per capita than the US. The UK alone has almost 70% as many athletes as the US team, yet only has half as many medals.

Most of the medals are from swimming, and FIVE of those golds are from a single athlete.

Michael Phelps might go the way of Lance Armstrong and have all his victories nullified if/when they find out he's doping.

No salt, though. I respect American gold medals, at least they aren't cheating fucks like the Russians or Chinese (Phelps excluded).

gr8 logic m8

We're number 3!?

Fucking bang tidy lads

stay mad cuck

>We are the only nation not KEKED by Jews

But Jamal, you are the Jew

Yeah, even a child could figure out math this simple

I'm not salty, though. Just pointing out what happened to Lance Armstrong.

Yes, but a larger population gives you more people from which a superior athlete is likely to emerge.

>swimming in 20 diferent styles

Yeah really nice job.

>24 gold medals
>14 of them swimming
>genetically engineered mutantPhelps wins like 8 of those
>meanwhile a real man's sport like Hockey is not even in the olympics

Fuck off this is rigged

Not necessarily. The prevalence of athletes among a population isn't constant across the board. There are plenty of other environmental, cultural, and economic factors.

>per capita statistics
>in Olympics
And this is how we know your salty. You've got plenty people to choose from maybe train them better or send some more qualified athletes. The real advantage U.S. is because how many sports we have while Europeans just have soccer.

They have field hockey at the summer Olympics.

Otherwise ice hockey is at the winter Olympics.

>per capita

How to find a salty euro cuck on any topic

what a duck egg

>We've destroyed your countries in the highest form of achievement in the world.
Your athletes where all imported from Africa

Is that why most of them are white?

>Implying anything but total medal count matters
OP is right, all you others trying to justify why you're not such trash should kill yourself

>not KEKED by Jews

it's all your country's fault.

>When the race war truly starts

Most of your medals are from blacks and other non-whites.
You need to fact-check your shit before you make such an embarrassing post.

all your track athletes were descended from super-slaves bred for labour.
its a dog show

see

Bunch of stupid fat muriclap fags.

> simple maths
> fails to realise 300,000,000 is way more than 70,000,000

Actually most are from whites. Only in track do non-whites win and that's every country.

who the hell even cares about the olympics.
>bread and circuses.

>Because we all know the entire population of a country competes in the Olympics and not just a few athletes
The only thing that matters is the athletes. All the viewers back home do nothing to help their team, so they can't take can't credit for the win. It's all about whether the athlete wins or loses

WIPE UR AZZ BABOON

youtube.com/watch?v=A2jQZMvxykY

We can thank you for making us experts ever since D-Day.
Even if they were that means that you're losing to Africans LOL

>I don't care about something so no one else does
how to spot a 16 year old

american education at work

The olympics is nothing more than a measurement of how rich your country is and how much they invest in sport.
America is the richest, invests the most and has a huge amount of money to buy in coaching talent/ develop coaching talent. It's no surprise that they top the medals table.

>entire world beaten by mega lardo fatties

EMBARASSING

Kek

>I'm helping my team win by supporting them on an online Finnish candlemaking forum
Tell, me, when your athletes are watching our athletes get crowned the medal that your athlete trained his whole life for, do you think he comforts himself by thinking about muh per capita? Or is he heartbroken because he didn't win?

Women swimmers beat by a 16 year old Canadian girl.

Filthy plebians

But you idiots aren't combined countries so why would that matter? Hypothetical situations don't count.

you argue like a bitch desu

Agree, since Brazil is failing miserably and has summer weather year-round
Also not having tropical work ethic is key

So many eurocuck tears in this bitch

stay salty Hitler-kun

>last games
for 300million ppl, not extraordinary

thats because you only have a few non fatties to send

And?

gold medals per capita, not even in the top 5.
unwarranted american exceptionalism, standard

how many space exploration missions are we losing due to the olympics?
Pure fucking bullshit started by pedos.
Just launch shit to sol-3 orbit or elsewhere.
Fucking fags.

Most of them are white

/thread

You do have a lot more people.

Combining 3 European nations creates a team with over twice as many athletes as the American team. It's no wonder they'd have more medals combined

This is actually pretty close to how I'd rank countries by their influence, I'd swap russia with Japan, south korea with australia and France with italy but other than that its pretty close

Your country has only 1/5th the population but sent almost 70% as many athletes as we did. In terms of numbers, you guys get the advantage

Maybe with Phelps retiring this year the third world countries (see: everyone except U.S) will have a slightly higher chance of winning the olympics next year.

But the continent of Europe would still BTFO of the continent of North America. You can thank your pathetic Canadicuck neighbours for that.

Err, you got the most athletes to the olympics. Plus you got about a hundred people banned from an already smaller Russian team.

>"Superiority" by Phelps and some already successful immigrants
>Olympic team consists of the only American people who aren't fat

youve argued this point 3 times,
its not become less retarded over time

No you're just too retarded to understand it.
You are not competing in the Olympics, why the hell would your existence contribute to your teams success?
Per capita doesn't matter in the Olympics

You're just ridiculously good at swimming, for which there are fuckloads of events. If there were as many medals available for rowing and cycling we'd be kicking your arse

Hans still clinging to the EU super-state model lol. Merkel is that you?

god damn the butt-hurt in this thread is real holy shit

God dam were actually pretty gud.

>350 million people
>gets a lot of medals
Yeah... I'm shocked.

Americans that don't understand jokes ITT

>India has over a billion people
>Gets 0 medals

>100m
most who compete never got sub 10s
no1 getting medal is not sub 10
stfu u flying autist

Fuck off, you greasy bastard. At least we were first in space.

Holy shit learn to speak English. It's supposed to be your language, take some pride in it

u want me to write u poetry?

Well, it's India... you know.

You think a country with over 300 million people could compete with countries that dont even try at certain events? Im sure Jamaica has a good gold ratio but do they ever put people in the swimming event, shot put events? If population was the determining factor then why does China have less medals with 3 times the population?

>facts triggers the burger

Amazing how no one talked about per capita in the olympics until everyone got BTFO as hard as possible by America.

Just soooooo triggered right now i cant even right now kek. No just saying certain countries with low populations will specialize in events because they know even training athletes for those events are a waste of time and money.

Landing on the Moon is way cooler.

I just want you to know that not every American agrees with the IOC and I was very pleased to hear that didn't blanket ban your athletes.

Wheres the competition in that.

may want to check over your math again there, lad

16+18+18=52

60>52

You don't get to count russia because it's not in europe and you don't get to count britain because you drove them away with your cuckoldery and hun zealotry