Insert uninspired banter

why are chinks in space?

why is a nig in space

why is this woman not in the kitchen

what is going on here

>Oroomisstalandothankyouverymuchforthabeegbrackacokkka

lel
they put in the chink because they don't have the guts to have finn fuck either the white girl or the spic

I see they're doing the thing where they give her ill-fitting and chunky clothes, and make her stand hunched to try and give the impression she has a 'normal' body. Expect body-positive articles about that as well as look a non-white person great etc soon.

Are you implying Kathleen Kennedy is against interracial couples and homophobic? is that what you're saying?

FINNREY BTFO

What do you think will turn off cChina more, the BM/AF couple or that the token asian is a plain pudgy viet girl?

Everything about this looks bad.

Wait, so who's Rey getting with then? Luke?

bitch was just spielberg's secretary, why does she think she should be the face of star wars?

You know it.

Rice and water melon. Space madness is a hell of a thing.

"can you believe how uninspired this shit is?"

"Bane!?"

What is their endgame?

that's gross they're fuckin related

They're not.

>literally copping a feel in full view of the camera
Based Hamill.

Kek

I wonder how China box office is going to feel about one of their own getting blacked..

Probably the Chinese government asked them to do it. They are colonizing Africa, but instead of killing them, they breed with them, after a few generation there will be no niggers in Africa

why doesn't he just shave his face

not even close

remember : no white men

>not even close
Even moreso because of her dfc. is retarded.

>just shave his face
Because isnt nu-male.

>their own

She's not even chinese

You really believe that? There is no such thing. Both races lose.

>have two Asian bitches in the movie
>focus on the frump

He shaved it after they finished filming TLJ because he wasn't obligated anymore, that's why I suspect he dies in the movie. But he looked weird without the beard and he let it grown again, he said his wife liked the beard

Both Rey and Finn are obviously shopped and cleared, but chink isnt. Was she beyond saving?

I doubt they care about an ugly vietnamese.

>"Ooga booga bix nood muhfugga"

It looks like shit.
feeling on some ribs. totally

Why do American Chinese girls look so weird? I mean compared to Chinese girls from Beijing for example. I've been there and they are all skinny with pretty faces.

Because they speak English and eat American food. Those two things will fuck you up.

>Probably the Chinese government asked them to do it.
then why did they cast a Vietnamese? kek

Ah "Tran", my mistake should've been obvious.
They all look alike though so w/e

Don't you mean TRANS? Like transexual hehe.

Oh fuck, they all look the same to me. Maybe the propaganda is for the niggers that they should fuck with asians. Probably the niggers can't tell the difference either

Wha you mean you wan extra fwied chicken weeng? Chicken Wing is $5 for 5 Pieces only. 6 pieces only wif fwied wice combo at lunch time. You go now or I call the empire!

Why is the resistance wearing israeli goose crap fatigues? Why did Jew Jew Abrams mean by this?

>Why did Jew Jew Abrams mean by this?
He's not involved with this movie, dumb fuck.

>B-B-BUT ITS NOT GONNA BE EXACTLY LIKE EMPIRE
>B-B-BASED RIAN WILL SAVE US GUYS TRUST ME
>Mfw it's literally gonna be Empire Strikes Back 2.0

Where were you when SWfags were BTFO?

These uniforms were already designed in TFA. Goose crap everywhere at the airbase. Rian Johnson can't do anything about it.

Why is everybody on the film so fucking ugly?.
There are literally million of more attractive asians they could have chosen.

Is casting hot girls forbidden for SJW or something?.

Yes. You can't hire a woman who's attractive. It will represent sex and sex itself is misogynystic to SJWs as some user pointed out. They have to make the women as masculine as they can but also remove anything sexy or sexual about them. Basically turning them into empty, genderless and sexless people.
If they make the women attractive in the very least they will feel like they are using women as objects or whatever.

SWfags have been BTFO since forever. They like being fucked over like cucks.

If they had any dignity in the first place they wouldn't get garbage like the TFA.

Because this fat ugly chink will blacked by ugly fat nigger.

Wow! John Boyega looks like a superhero. He's so big. Bet he's got a big cock.

cause they thought they could sell it to 1 billion more people but the Chinese don't care about star wars

I think there was some magical kongfu guy in the last movie

Here's the casting call for Rey and Finn. It's hilarious, they were looking for beautiful and athletic people. Open to all ethnicities including BI and MULTI-RACIAL. WTF does that even mean??

>He's so big.
She's just really tiny. Don't let yourself be deceived

People say they are appealing to the Chinese market but is this true? I imagine that if they really want to do that they should know that they have to put an attractive Chinese actress who's character has a good fashion style, not this short Americanized one.

Nah.
She and her sister are vietnamese actresses.

lmao even that fat guy everyone hates is in that photo (the one on the left).
Also
>starts tattooed on her foot
What does this tattoo mean? Did she get it because of STAR wars or is it just a "idk i thought its cute lol" tattoo like literally every other basic woman has?

It means they were looking for anyone that could fit the part. Are you autistic?

I hope Finn isn't stuck with that fugly chink. I'd prefer him to have no romance at all, but Disney is fucking shit

Apologize

They have a space program.

I call his stance the stooping solo.

Oh nuts, I thought she was Chinese but idk why

>nigga looks like a monkey. literally
Is that a subtle Disney "muh black power" hint?

Attractive Asians pander to straight men and piss off women, and that's the last thing they want to do.

This makes sense but does this mean women like seeing unattractive women on screen? I guess that explains why Sex and the City and Bridget Jones were popular...

>Hey you wanna know who kind of people I hate most?
>White people!
>White people!
>?¿ Hahaha cheers

Just look at his large womanly hips.

>Blast Snoke and blast human (white) people
What did they mean?

REY IS AN AVATAR OF THE LIGHT SIDE.

SNOKE IS AN AVATAR OF THE DARK SIDE.

THEY ARE THE LATEST IN A LONG LINE OF REINCARNATIONS BY THE FORCE TREE, FOREVER YEARNING AND DESPISING THE OTHER.

REY HAS NO LOVE INTEREST BECAUSE REY IS AN ASCENDED BEING. SHE IS THE FORCE, AND THE FORCE IS FEMININE.

Is that a Gru?

Why are you so mad?

What the fuck is wrong with Finn's face?

he's got a giant shrek nose

YAAASSSSS REYLO 4EVAHH!!!

No but seriously I'll enjoy the bitter tears if those two show any kind of romantic feelings for each other.

She looks like Downs

I am more disturbed by the chink. Why so angry? Is she on her period? As for Mary Sue, she is just dull

She's tired of your racism and sexism.

Asian audiences will hate this, they don't have the whole "let's pretend this 5/10 actress is 10/10 because she's in a movie" culture.

You a monkey but ain't no monkey kang son goku.

the fact that it's a star wars movie and they don't give a shit about it

... did they get the help of Vulcans, Andorians and Tellarites in forming it?

>"Hing chong ting tong bing?"
>"Unga bunga dunga!"

Why is every relevant character a fucking Homo Sapiens? The universe has a whole lot of intelligent species..

I'll enjoy tears of social justice cunts. Tumblr will blow up.

>nondescript Asian noises intensify

The hacks at Disney didn't even know how to write a humans compelling backstory. Imagine trying to think about an alien? Lucasfilm is under the deadly poison of nepotism. There's no place for talent over there.

This.
Everybody on that photo is a manlet.
Hamill is 5' 7 for reference

>mixed race ppl are always so ug-

Edgy, I like it

Jesus christ whats with those fucking descriptions.

>MUST BE SMART
IS quite ironic because the characters ended up being so fucking DUMB.

>they don't have the whole "let's pretend this 5/10 actress is 10/10 because she's in a movie" culture.

right bc siqourney weaver was so attractive and such an amazing actor in alien.

what's wrong with his body? the guy seriously looks like he's 5'6"/200 lbs.

>all villians are the tail people
What did they mean by this

You can't look at Home homecoming casting and this and tell me this isn't deliberate.

They are literally casting ugly people just because they are not white.

they are also all ugly
guess they wasted all their point on height

Yes, she is, nigger.

>siqourney weaver
At least she was way more attractive that the fucking fat chink.

BUT you are comparing SW garbage to a real film so the comparison is not fair.