Trolled the piss out of Nazis during ww2 by blasting Jewish music across lines

>trolled the piss out of Nazis during ww2 by blasting Jewish music across lines
>called studio execs "raging primitives" in response to wanting to cut a bunch of stuff from Elephant Man
>has never made an objectively bad film
>still alive and kicking
How can one man be so based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnbvGh5D2iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

explain

Haha wow, ebin! Nazis btfo!

He insulted my Uncle Adolf?!?!?

U mad?

I used to get annoyed by it but now it's almost hilarious the neurotic obsession Jews have (and thus their pets) with "muh nazis" and "muh holocaust".

HAHAH JEWISH COMEDY! HAS HE REMINDED YOU HES JEWISH YET?!? JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA

No he didn't. I saw him in an interview, basically he said while he was on the front, his side (the americans), and the other side, (the germans) would take turns singing out songs to each other during the night. The Germans would sing folk songs or German songs or whatever, and he was singing this new york jazz song, and the Germans on the other side started clapping and cheering for him.

It wasn't him "trolling the nazis", it was just two sides in war having friendly fun with each other.

And clalling German soldiers "Nazis" is ridiculous, you wouldn't call every British soldier a Tory or every American soldier a Republican. What does the ruling party have to do with individual soldiers?

lol isn't this the guy that was desperate enough to making a star wars parody?

>or every American soldier a Republican.
Uh...

>You share a board with people that are this triggered
Sad!

>the germans would sing folk songs

>Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.
what did he mean by this

he meant that god's chosen people > goyim cattle

Apparently, Brooks is a huge fan of horror and was an essential part of many horror classics. Someone asked him in an interview why he didn't take credit for it, and he rightfully explained (paraphrasing here), "Would you buy a ticket to Mel Brooks' David Cronenberg's The Fly"?

Sup Forums Nazi LARPing aside, I've really never heard anyone say anything bad about Brooks. He really seems to care about his craft, and he really used to go for it in terms of pushing boundaries. Blazing Saddles is fucking amazing, and you autists post gifs from it daily without even realizing it.

Also, I'd fucking love to see Max Brooks take Max Landis in a fight. I bet he'd kick his blue haired ass.

>tfw

>Sup Forums Nazi LARPing aside
lmao

I'm a real student of comedy. Him and Woody Allen are overhyped trash. Hardly anything they did stands on its own merit today.

HOWEVER, big HOWEVER. They seemed to have been the pioneers of their styles, and it only seems dated and old hat now because everything has copied their work and evolved from it.

If you show Young Frankenstein to a kid today and don't tell them it's LE FUNNIEST I guarantee they don't laugh. Same with Blazing Saddles. Same with Dracula Dead and Loving it. Space Balls would get some laughs purely as a parody. Get Smart probably gets some laughs too.

I watched all of those movies as a kid and loved them.

>And clalling German soldiers "Nazis" is ridiculous, you wouldn't call every British soldier a Tory or every American soldier a Republican. What does the ruling party have to do with individual soldiers?
Wehraboo spotted
Not all German soldiers were German either so shut the fuck up you tiny faggot

The Germans themselves used to call the Soviet troops "Bolsheviks" does that mean all Soviet soldiers were Bolsheviks, no?

It wouldn't seem like old hat trash if you hadn't been exposed to the volumes of comedy derived from it that makes it seem muted in comparison.

>it's a goyim sits through History of the world Part 1 and says it's great and hilarious because of internalized guilt into loving anything Mel Brooks makes

yes goyim the jews are the funniest and most intelligent comedians of all! it's not that they run the media so they promoted jewish comics!

Who cares if no Jewish comedians have become popular in the past decade who werent just related to Jewish people and shilled hard as feminist icons! Jews are funnier than goyim! Case closed!

mel brooks, larry david, and oliver stone, are some of the few Jews from hollywood who are truly uncucked.

There's a very good chance that Mel Brooks is the funniest person to ever live.

slavs are subhuman so i don't give a fuck what you call them

>posts an image that was just posted on lebbit 11 hours ago
Hmmmm

way to expose yourself

Life Stinks didn't make me laugh once, The Twelve Chairs is Kino though.

uhh how would you know that?

giv aryan gf

imposter

Are you okay user?

Life Stinks isnt horrible, could've been worse. I don't get the hate for History Of The World Pt 1.
Twelve Chairs is definitely kino. Same goes for Blazing Saddles.

>when you realize the guy that wrote the Blazing Saddles theme song didn't know he was writing a song for a comedy film.

yeah I bet playing obnoxious music really pissed off those who were systematically mass-exterminating his people with maximum German efficiency.

I bet he trolled them good.

Making them look like total fools in The Producers didn't hurt either.

youtube.com/watch?v=LnbvGh5D2iU