Thoughts on Rick and morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was born in 1988 and I unironically enjoy Rick and Morty.

I'll fight you in a field.

Homer is how I feel in le Rick and Morty thread. Good meme!

That makes sense. 88+ are the waning 90's, waxing 00's kids. Most of that part of the decade was fine, but there were still strains of early faggotism starting to creep up.

A nihilistic masterpiece.

85 and I enjoy it

lol fuck off most r&m fans were born in the early to mid 90s.

>88+ are the waning 90's,
88 is almost the closest to pure 90s kids
92 is where it swaps to 00 kid

I think it's fine. I have a severe distaste for people who decry it as the greatest thing ever and will talk at you at length trying to convert you, even after you've been fairly positive about it.

hmmm

I watched the pilot and it was shit. I don't know how are people enjoying this.

>tfw I never got to fuck someone born in the new millennium back in 2013-2015 when it would have been so fucking hot
>tfw I still haven't fucked someone born in the new millennium.

87 is pure 90's. 88+ is waning 90's, waxing 00's. 86- is waxing 90's, waning 80's.

But really, if you couldn't be 87, you're MUCH better being 86 and before than 88 and past.

Anything earlier than 88 is not a 90s kid, it's a teen enjoying childish things. It turns out you were the fag all along

Ha. I made that picture.

I made the cutoff.

same here

Pure 90s kid masterrace.

I like to jerk off to the fact that I don't like it by making bait threads

Was it a big thing in the 90s to circlejerk about being an 80s kid?
Was it a big thing in the 80s to circlejerk about being a 70s kid?
Or is this some advanced, new-wave special snowflake autism?

>mfw pure 90's kids.
What an amazing time. But I would had loved to have drones in it. The best I could get was a small RC plane to take pictures of the area.

'89 here
same

'87 master race present and while I absolutely loved the '90s, I wish I could have at least went thru my early teens then. I would guess being born '84 - '85 would give you the ultimate '90s experience.

But your childhood would start in the 80s if you are born in 84 or 85
87 overlaps your childhood with the 90s

1983 and the show itself is pretty good. Probably helps that I liked Roiland's old stuff, though. The fans fucking suck but that's true of a lot of stuff.

there are a retarded amount of reference people born after 2000 wouldn't get in rick and morty.

>90s kids are soon going to be the oldfags around

kek can't wait. Grandpa Simpson wasn't wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY

>nihilism is good