Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A3shQUtL9RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit and pretentious.

This and also boring

Puns about animals doing human things is not funny

I watch it every season and then immediately forget it.

Why the long face?

I liked the first 3 seasons

Go back to Réddit with this trash, it's even worse than Rickety and Morty

fpbp
They couldn't even get an art style that didn't make half the characters look repulsive

>SAD HORSE IS SAD.
>THEN SAD HORSE MITE B HAPY
>BUT IN DE END SAD HORSE SAD.

This was the plot of episode 1.
But it also was the overarching plot of season 1.
But it also was the overarching plot of season 2.
But it also is the plot of every episode.

I could write for this show.
Anyone could.
Random bullshit happens, then Bojack looks at the camera and says "no, I'm still depressed."

A show designed for your typical middle class college kids who a "sad" about things.

GOAT

Season 1 hit me hard, but season 2 made me to turn my life around. I liked season 3 and I'm looking forward to season 4.
Also one of my favorite scenes
youtu.be/A3shQUtL9RE

pretty much

reddit garbage

Good show

I've never seen a college from the inside but I'm a sad about things.

I don't know, I think bojack is meant to be relatable but to me he's just an selfish douche. I think in the first season he manipulates his best friend out of a better life just because he doesn't like living alone.

He isn't supposed to be relatable, he is a really fucking shitty person and there is no redemption for him anymore. But really almost everyone, except for Mr. Peanutbutter, is a mess.

Honestly, I really liked it. And it espouses a lot of truths about aging and being a has been. Particularly about being a has been in Hollywood. It is honest real and gritty.

But honestly, at points a bit too real.

It helped me get my life on track, but honestly was so painful that I cannot watch it again. Held a dark mirror up to me for my life.

I believe it was the 2nd season finale.

Bojack was trying to right a screenplay about his life with his roommate and the "prickly muffin" girl. They do copious amounts of cocaine and his life spirals out of control in despair, delirium, and an insane amount of tragic-level depression. Then he realized he had not been happy for some time and the last time he loved himself or life was before he ever got famous when he was with the love of his life.

When I was watching that very episode I was snorting so much fentanyl my nose wouldn't stop bleeding. I was having an attack of super despair. It MIRRORED exactly where I was in life and even the fact that the last time he was happy was with his high school sweetheart, all true for me as well. I was even writing a story at time and having trouble finishing thinking drugs would help me....

I promptly flushed the fent and never touched the hard opiates again. But that episode was like swallowing glass and having it lacerate your soul.

Bojack can be funny and light or so incredibly painfully tragic and real that it breaks your heart. It's a very good show, but I never watched it again after that point.

How did season 2 make you turn your life around?

Honestly, me too.

I'm

yeah man, existence is like so *inhales weed* painful bro

I beg to differ. He is super relatable to me. All of the dumb self-destructive behavior. The "Nero plays the fiddle while Rome burns" mentality.

It looks like there's at least 2 people in this thread who've changed their lives because Bojack held a mirror up to themselves and made them realize what a piece of shit they were.

Holy shit, someone wrote in paragraphs and had a post longer than 20 words.... must be those damn redditors again. Everyone knows Sup Forums writes like they're in 3rd grade.

Don't get me wrong, I relate to Bojack but he isn't supposed to be relatable, he is only relatable to other shitty people.

I like this show very much. It was recommended to me by a friend who used to be on meds for depression. Along with F is For Family its my favourite cartoon show coming up right now.

I had more or less the same situation with girl like Bojack had with Charlotte. I had a relationship at the time with someone else and I used to fantasize about what could have been. She also lived in another city and I actually visited her a bunch of times after I broke up with my gf. It's really more or less the same story. Seeing it on a show made me realise what an idiot I am.

>Whazzup bitches I'm sad
>*neigh* god isn't real diane

When will the fucking reddit libcucks get new material outside of shitting on our lord and savior?? the degenerate fucking cucks.

But yeah it's really, really good show I'm excited for season 4.

If you focus on the sadness of the show or how sad bojack is you're missing half the picture, it's more him trying to find some very simple contentment and never actually getting it for more then one day.

The show seems like it's going in circles but it isn't at all, it's characters progress toward different things that people find satisfaction in. The characters fuck up A LOT so the what they strive doesn't work out the way you think it would.

Peanut Butter thrives on stability and acceptance from the people he loves.
Diane thrives on her goals but doesn't know what goals to chase.
PC would die for her job but it never actually makes her happy.
Bojack knows there are things that make people happy and gains them and succeeds but never actually gets finds happiness.

people seem to like it
I'm not one of them