This is hilarious. Why did it flop?

This is hilarious. Why did it flop?

i used to like samberg when he would do 1 three-minute sketch a week
but a full movie of him doing the same wacky loudmouth character he always does just sounds boring

>This is hilarious. Why did it flop?

I didn't know this existed until I heard it flopped, so I'll go with dogshit advertising.

Rated R comedy that was not promoted with a guy who has never had movie success. Plus the name is fucking stupid and finally a lot of people just don't want to shell out money to see an 88 minute movie.

This, and it coming out too late. By last year people were like 'Oh right, Bieber still exists'

I don't know. Why didn't you see it in theaters?

The marketing was terrible, making is seem like a Bieber parody which it really wasn't at all. Also the lonely Island guys really over estimated their fan base - of the millions of people who watched "I'm on a boat", maybe 1 in 100 actually associates it with them and 1 in 10000 would see something based on their name alone - they've made popular things, but themselves are not popular which is why nobody went to see their movie.

It flopped because they ran out of funny ideas 30 minutes in and the rest of it was a chore.

Most of the side characters outshone the main cast. Hunter, JT as the chef and Seal were probably the best parts of the movie.

The songs were good.

>They say I'm a 10
>but I'm an 8 at best
>plus 2
>says you
>not me
>cause I'm so humble

Its really not very funny

It's like your dick
It's hilarious and just flops

The "im not gay song was pretty funny"

The first half hour is funny then after that it kind of just overstays its welcome. It reminded me of those sports docs they did for HBO. They work much better In things under 40 minutes

the Tour De Pharmacy one that just came out was really funny.

Soundtrack is godly. Movie was okay.

I was listening to their audio commentary of their recent album and it's shocking when they talk about reviews, that the album is mature and about their fans. Like what? They have everything produced by SNL in-house, they do marketing through their YouTube hits. That's it. Nobody actually follows them. And their recent song Japan is perhaps the worst song ever produced. They should be executed for it.

In Ibitha tha tha tha tha tha

its a music video.

it has no business being a movie.

The dogshit scene was brilliant.

I didn't think the black guy was funny

Back to Sup Forums

No, he's right. He was the worst part of the movie.

Because he's black, I get it

If he's going to be Sandler 2.0 then fuck it. Hot Rod was good but I haven't seen anything else I liked.

A lot of the humor was too on the nose (in a bad way, like it was dumbed down for normies) they even explained punchlines far too often and pushed certain jokes past the threshold that they were funny.