Every time there's a major leak that hurts clinton, BLM Riots somewhere. Every time

Every time there's a major leak that hurts clinton, BLM Riots somewhere. Every time.

Anyone else catch this?

Is it just me or does it seem kind of funny that whenever there's emails leaked of people in the Clintons circle a shooting or riot comes up to distract people right after the leaks happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You just might be on to something here

watch Hillary give into their(BLM) reparations plan.

Yep..there are so many paid shills.

My roomie responded to a job ad on craigslist 2 months ago. They didn't give her many details but she decided to go to the interview anyway. Everyone had to sign a non-disclosure agreement before being told was the job position was about. The organization wanted to pay workers $20/hr to hold up Hillary signs and wear black lives matter shirts at a upcoming rally in her city. They made her and others interested in the job watch a video of different talking points and how to convince others to vote for Hillary.

3/20 people who showed up for the interview including my friend wasn't interested and left but that wasn't before being threatened to not disclose anything.

A black guy who left at the same time as her was telling her how they wanted to pay him $50/hr (and any medical expenses) if we would initiate a fight with Donald Trump supporters. She came back to our apartment in disbelief about it.

What was really weird was once she told me about what happened, the very next day I went with her to the office building her interview was held at and it was deserted! It was clearly a one day rental office or some sort of setup. There was a sign at the office saying "FOR RENT". Nothing was in there. No computers, etc. We both were freaked out.

This happened in Cleveland btw.

>Soros funds Clinton
>Soros funds BLM

interesting observation

>mfw despite all of this
>despite ALL OF IT
>americans are still getting eight years of clinton rule

>Soros has funded Trump in various ways

>Trump named Steven Mnuchin, the chairman and CEO of private investment firm Dune Capital Management LP, to lead his fundraising.
Mnuchin also worked at Soros Fund Management LLC, founded by liberal mega-donor George Soros.

>Soros funded the Trump Tower in Chicago

>Trump & Soros were both named as partners in a lawsuit along with in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building

>Trump has attended numerous private parties of Soros along with the Clintons and other pay-for-play bullshitters

Why is Trump so against Soros & the Clintons now when they use to be great pals?

yes based on the (((pols))) made by the (((polling companies)))

Has any dictator through history killed as many people to get to the power as Shillary has?

>A black guy who left at the same time as her was telling her how they wanted to pay him $50/hr (and any medical expenses) if we would initiate a fight with Donald Trump supporters. She came back to our apartment in disbelief about it.

Wow that is insane.

Easier explanation: niggers are always rioting.

Niggers won't riot unless there's some incentives involved.

That is the only way they see as profitable.

They just don't want to go to school and make a career out of something.

>the very next day I went with her to the office building her interview was held at and it was deserted! It was clearly a one day rental office or some sort of setup. There was a sign at the office saying "FOR RENT". Nothing was in there. No computers, etc

Wow. We are dealing with something very big

You're observation is correct- but the Clinton foundation is not causing the riots, they just selectively choose when to bring them to public attention through the media.

These police scandals are nearly always happening, so the left can use them as a convenient distraction whenever they so choose.

That, along with the fact that Hillary needs to continue to pander to the black populace for their votes, is the very reason why this is STILL A PROBLEM. They're purposefully not solving the issue because it gives them a lot of political power.

Blm exists only because the dems know they don't stand a chance without the nigger vote

someone pull that info graph about how Feminism,BLM,was to protect wall street

Anyone else think there will be attacks on BLM if Clinton is elected? I think a lot of people don't want to give Obama an excuse to declare martial law, but once the election results are in, it won't matter anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg

Meh these niggers can be controlled. Same shit happened during Katrina, they chimped out under Bush.

What's hilarious is that Obongo is the first black president and he hasn't made black peoples lives any better. Matter of fact, Obongo enabled black people to blame white people once again (as he blames the WHITES in the media and WHITES in congress).

Get this nigger out of the office, it's fucking ridiclous already to cater to 12% of the population.

>eight years
You forgot about Chelsea.