Is Modern Family worth watching?

Is Modern Family worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/faUue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lily a cute

Why not adopt a white baby?

White orphans don't exist because white people are perfect at everything including being parents.

eh. girls tend to like it, so if you have one over it's decent to put on i guess.

but holy fuck, the fat mexican kid is the most annoying thing on camera

That's not true. Sometimes the parents get killed by niggers

surprised 2 fags didn't adopt a little boy

how do you go from THIS....

It's close to impossible to adopt white babies due to a general lack of poverty in white majority countries. Also, the very few white babies that are available are absolute shit genetic wise.

I already dread what's coming.

>implying whites can be killed

What a story, mark

to THIS?

marry/fuck/kill

sarah

Marry Julie
Fuck Sofia
Don't care for that last one

No. It has funny moments but it's a pretty generic family sitcom. You aren't missing anything.

If you're a normie you will probably love It

Fuck Julie until ever single one of her bulging surface veins burst from her ultra-tight body.

The laptop episode was GAOT.

Why would you adopt a ugly chinklet?
Jesus Christ when you adopt you get to choose, pick the cutest.

Marry Sarah (she's the only one that won't be old and withered before me)
Fuck Sofia
Kill Julie

i dont find the show that funny. every character annoys me and the jokes repeat themselves too much

>The laptop episode was GAOT.
which episode was that?

Is there a nsfw version of that?

Not only just that

The one with the laptop.

do you know how did she got those scars?

do you think her hideous fat mom is mad she's living the life she never had? will ariel's eventual halfling suffer the same fate?

>not even doing a cover up tattoo

sure, if you want SJW bullshit shoved down your throat.

how about a whole album?

imgur.com/a/faUue

thanks

No. Watch The Middle instead.

Finally, although i'm not 100% convinced. No face visible on those pussy pics.
Anything new on Winter?

>holy fuck, the fat mexican kid is the most annoying thing on camera
it infuriates me how often he ends up being the "voice of reason" in an episode. every young boy who watches this show is being conditioned to be an insufferable, know-it-all, beta male

>surprised 2 fags didn't adopt a little boy
they have to tone down the gay couple's degeneracy so normalfags watching the show will think "gays are just like us!".
it wouldn't be kosher to show them going to group sex parties every night.

Bullshit. My ex was adopted from Ireland.

Post more lilly

I would but I don't feel like being put on some watch list

Imagine being this filled with impotent autistic rage.

> every young boy who watches this show is being conditioned to be an insufferable, know-it-all, beta male.
Good thing every other male role model is an incompetent boob. At least they will be insecure enough to not speak up.

no

Pre-Lily episodes were generally great, i think it jumped the shark around the time they adopted her.

Now you can see them reaching really far to create some bullshit conflict just to resolve it by talking about it.

My old aunt had to adopt cause of metapause and she got a broad shouldered blonde haired blue eyed jewish baby of hearty stock. I feel bad for tge kid cause the parents are italian and jewish and he's hunna be an only child to older parents will suck growing up feelong loke an outcast